It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polarshift recent yellowstone activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Been trawling the conspiracy websites found this site.
Dont know her history or anything , apart from channeling messages.
Apparantly she has had messages about Yellowstone and other seismic catastrophic activity for quite sometime.
Just another not so scientific angle on this seismic movement.
Perhaps someone who knows more about her could enlighten me.
site below,

www.zetatalk.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ah doesnt this woman channel the greys? Maybe you should have put this in the new 2012 forum or skunk works/alien UFO, its not really fragile Earth. Maybe a MOD will move it for you.

Not read much of this site but Im aware of it, seems she has little good news really, I bet shes quite depressed most days channelling this doom and devestation. If I chanelled some alien Id make sure it was not a grey and was a light being or a Nordic type alien.

How can we even know she is speaking to the greys and why is everything so gloomy from them, seems to me they have nothing good to say. Maybe shes a manic depressive needing help.

Polar shifts, 80% of the Earth will die, its all doomsday and not healthy, there is no love coming from these channelled messages. I believe in positivity and love from the heart , this woman is nuts and does not follow any good vibe as far as I can see. Sorry.....just trying to remain positive headlightone.

Take Blossom Goodchild, she channelled love and light and a Mothership that was meant to land and release all into the next dimension (or at least awaken those yet to feel this dimension). However the Mothership never turned up did it, in a way this is good because it gives less credability to nut jobs like this Zeta woman. Its something for people to hold on to a dream of light beings landing but to worry about death and devestation is not good. Nah Ive never believed a word this woman has ever written.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Zetatalk said Nibiru was coming (for sure, definitely, no doubt about it) in 2003. When it didn't happen it was because the Zetas fibbed.

Sound familiar?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Zetatalk said Nibiru was coming (for sure, definitely, no doubt about it) in 2003. When it didn't happen it was because the Zetas fibbed.

Sound familiar?

The Greys tell lies
amazing. why would Nibiru turn up in 2003? Strange year to predict...or not predict! Seriously was that the reason for Nibiru not turning up..the Greys lied??? Can a droid lie

new topics

top topics

join