It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Israel Created Hamas! 1/9/2009

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha_Magnum
Sorry Kailassa,

Apology accepted. We all misunderstand each other sometimes.
I apologise for not making myself clear.

What you said was, "Every diplomat needs to be able to flatter, distort, manipulate and inveigle." People should be honest, courteous, reasonable and fair especially if they represent the USA. All of the characteristics you listed are negative for any diplomat. Our essential problem is that we are dishonest here at home and abroad and that is no small problem.

I come from one of the many countries America has unethically manipulated to its own advantage in ways few Americans would know about. However I can't claim the high ground as our recent and current leaders have no more moral integrity than yours.

(We did have a good one, Whitlam, but he cut his own throat by standing up to the Americans about Pine Gap.)

American politics is corrupt beyond mending. The only way to improve things would be a French-style revolution. However the people have been systematically dumbed down, divided against each other and somatised until such a thing is no more possible than lighting a fire with wet wood.

People like you who work to spread the truth are gems, lighting the way so that one day things might change.

Now, if you stated what you did in your rebuttal the first time I would not have questioned your post
By current diplomats I am referring to essentially all of the diplomats working to advance the corrupt agendas of the once great USA. Naturally in order to replace them with honest people the entire existing government would have to go as well. While we are doing that I wonder where these "Honest" replacements would come from?

The emphasis on material goods as a measure of success, and the contempt and ridicule shown toward the poor and destitute, is a device of the puppet-masters to prevent people growing up honest. We are taught one must succeed at all costs, and even many churches have fallen in with the state line of worshipping money and country, rather than teaching the way of Jesus.

The wonder is that so many still are honest and thinking for themselves.

They can be found, but the present system will not let you near power until the puppet-masters have something terrible they can hold over you for blackmail. Dr. Paul never had a chance.

Thank you for reading my posts and rating them. I'm sure you realize the basic summation that I am pointing to in my posts; The industrial revolution has been a blessing and a curse to us all. As the industrial revolution tapers off we humans will be facing again all of the problems our predecessors faced on the way up but none the less we are going down.

It's all about power. The industrial revolution has helped concentrate more power into fewer hands. "Good" people are not interested in fighting for power. The ones who will fight to hold it are the ones who want to misuse it.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If this country is ever saved, Ron Paul will go down as one of the patriots who helped save it.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

He's the oh so modern version of Neville Chamberlain. Plausible, likeable, and intelligent - but when the poop hits the fan his weakness of character will get you all killed.

Well there is some truth to that.. I belive that Ron Paul is also a puppet put into place.. But who does he serve. I would like to know which Elite groups are pulling his strings.
Or prehaps, and just prehaps he is true of heart and really cares about this country and his masters, are allowing him a little room to say such things.
But at the end of the day. He is still a part of the system. Thus a part of control.
He is like the oracle in the matrix. A part of control.. But over all to help.
He does sertinly unbalance the equation..
Hmmm.. But again this is off topic, so I will stop with that..

I like Ron Paul personally.. I think he has a good heart deep down. But he has lines.. Even he can not over step.. As he is a part of the very system that controls us.. And him.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

agian you all forget to take responsiblity or even observe nature. Instead you play the BLAME GAME like the masses like to do.

first. lets say I START a group. SO WHAT. it wouldnt work UNLESS there were people who were WILLING TO JOIN THE GROUP and do the horrible DEEDS.

second. no one FORCED the people to join a group started by mossad or cia or whatever. So again, the fault lies with the INDIVIAULS who joined the group.

look, think about it this way....I might be RESPONSIBLE for the bombs created..coz I pay taxes..but I am NOT RESPONSIBLE For the deaths in Iraq coz I DID NOT DROP THEM.
someone willingly CHOSE to DROP THOSE BOMBS>

so yes, those groups could have been started or were started by the CIA. but it takes the individuals to make the group what it is.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJelly

agian you all forget to take responsiblity or even observe nature. Instead you play the BLAME GAME like the masses like to do.

first. lets say I START a group. SO WHAT. it wouldnt work UNLESS there were people who were WILLING TO JOIN THE GROUP and do the horrible DEEDS.

second. no one FORCED the people to join a group started by mossad or cia or whatever. So again, the fault lies with the INDIVIAULS who joined the group.

look, think about it this way....I might be RESPONSIBLE for the bombs created..coz I pay taxes..but I am NOT RESPONSIBLE For the deaths in Iraq coz I DID NOT DROP THEM.

so yes, those groups could have been started or were started by the CIA. but it takes the individuals to make the group what it is.

It is difficult to understand what your point is? Could you revise and extend your comments so you can be addressed

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

In reality, this man is a simpleton. He sees the world though the eyes of a child where there are simple solutions to everything.

I think you've just described the average American, and that's why they don't understand what he's saying.

In contrast, Obama's solution is..............................change. No wonder he won the election.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha_Magnum

Originally posted by MrJelly

It is difficult to understand what your point is? Could you revise and extend your comments so you can be addressed

I guess he means that any group which contains a few corruptible people deserves to get wiped out.
That's sad, cos even one of the angels is said to have been corruptible.

Of course some Jews don't consider themselves corrupted because they are (mostly) only killing non-Jews. There are many Jewish religious writings which consider non-Jews to be asses, or at best, in a state between animals and men, and therefore claiming killing non-Jews is not murder.

"One who pours it on himself or on others is guilty. Is it possible that even if he poured it on an animal and utensils, and upon Gentiles who are like animals, or poured it on the dead, he is guilty? It is written: 'upon man's flesh it shall not be poured,' this excludes those whom I cannot call men."

"Abraham says: this is one of his opinions, and there is none inferior to it, for the Gentiles are like animals, they don't become impure and cannot defile, 'a people who are like asses,' 'behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket,' and the wind will blow them all away, and one who thinks of them as something [worthwhile] will gather the wind in his fist."

And in Berachot 58a it is stated: "Rav Shila saw a Jew who had sexual relations with a Gentile woman, and he gave him lashes. The Jew went to inform to the king. He said to them: 'There is one Jew who judges without the permission of the king.' The king sent for him and they said: 'Why did you act in such a manner?' Rav Shila answered: 'He had relations with a she-ass.' They asked: 'Do you have a witness?' He answered: 'Yes!' Elijah appeared as a human being and testified. They said: 'If so, his punishment is death.'

. . . . When he was about to leave, that Jew asked him: 'Does G-d perform miracles for liars?' Rav Shila answered: "Wicked one! Didn't I tell the truth? Aren't they called asses? As it is written: 'whose members are like those of asses'."

We have already mentioned the words of the Ra'avad with regards to an animal slaughtered by a Gentile: "for the Gentiles are like animals…and one who thinks of them as something [worthwhile] will gather the wind in his fist." It is clear that this is not a simple Halachic argument merely explaining why he disagrees with Maimonides on matters of Halacha, but rather the expression of an entire outlook concerning the Gentiles.

To the Kuzari king’s question "Why was the Torah not given to all mankind? Would it not have been better or more commensurate with Divine wisdom?" the Rabbi answers: "Would it not have been best if all the animals could speak? You have apparently forgotten what I said earlier concerning the genealogy of Adam's progeny: that at first the spirit of Divine prophecy rested on one person, who was chosen from his brethren, and inherited the merit of his father. It was he in whom the Divine light was concentrated. He was the kernel, while the others were as shells which had no share in that light. Thus it was until the sons of Jacob came, who all were the meritorious kernel, distinguished from all the other people by G-dly qualities, which made them, so to speak, an different genus --an angelic one. Each of them, Divine endeavored to attain the degree of prophecy, most of them succeeded in so doing; even those who were not successful were close to that degree in their pious acts, sanctity, purity, and interaction with the prophets."

So we see that the Jews, because of their special spiritual level, are considered to be a genus different from all the other people.

'You are the children of the Lord, your G-d'." The Maharal wrote in his commentary on Avot, "Derech Chaim," . . . "Even though it says 'Beloved is man,' this does not include all human beings, for Chazal said: 'You are called men and the nations are not called men' -- as though the completeness of the Creation, which is given to man in particular, is given to the Jews and not to the other nations…

In the book "Poked Akarim" page 19, column 3, he wrote: "Concerning what is explained in Yevamot, 'You are called men,' and not the other nations, [the meaning is] that the Gentiles were deprived of the title 'men' only where Israel were called 'men,' because in comparison to Israel, who are the primary form of man in the Divine Chariot, it is irrelevant to call any of the Gentiles 'men'; at most, they are like animals in the form of men. Taken as themselves, however, all the children of Noah are considered men…and when the Messiah comes…they too will recognize and admit that there are none called 'man' except Israel…anyway, in comparison to Israel even now they are in the category of animals…"

In the Tanya chapter 1 (page 5b) it is written: "The explanation of this matter is according to what the Rabbi Chaim Vital OBM wrote…that every Jew, whether he is righteous or wicked, has two souls, as it says, 'And the souls I have made' -- that is, two souls: one soul from the side of the klipa and Satan's camp… also naturally good character traits that are found in every Jew, such as mercifulness and charitable deeds, stem from it, for in the Jew, the soul of this klipa comes from klipat noga which also contains good…

But it is not the case concerning Gentile souls, for they stem from other impure klipot which contain no good…and the second soul of the Jew is surely part of G-d on high…" In the end of chapter 6 it is written: "The klipot are divided into two levels…the lower level consists of three impure and completely evil klipot which contain no good whatsoever…from there the souls of the Gentiles are influenced and drawn, as are the bodies and the souls of all impure animals which are forbidden to eat…

However, the vital animalistic soul in the Jews, which stems from the klipa…and the souls of pure animals, beasts, birds, and fish which are permitted to eat…are influenced and drawn from the second level of the klipot…which is called klipat noga…and the majority of it is evil, combined with a slight amount of good…"

Jews Are Called -- Man
The Distinction between Jews and Gentiles in Torah
Rabbi David Bar Chaim

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I wish there was some way to get this video right out to where people in Gaza can see it. Short of running under barbed wire fences in the dead of night with a portable video player risking being shot, or bombed, or both.

Ditto with the info the US govt would like to rob the Iraqi people blind.....

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth

Maybe now that everything is falling to apart people will wake up and say "no this isn't what we wanted!!"

Will never happen as people in general aren't that smart. Sadly.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Of course some Jews don't consider themselves corrupted because they are (mostly) only killing non-Jews. There are many Jewish religious writings which consider non-Jews to be asses, or at best, in a state between animals and men, and therefore claiming killing non-Jews is not murder.

I have for a long time said that nothing has ever caused more trouble on Earth than religion, and I still stand by it. Just read up on Christian, Jewish, Islam and Hindu history.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by moniker]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I wish there was some way to get this video right out to where people in Gaza can see it. Short of running under barbed wire fences in the dead of night with a portable video player risking being shot, or bombed, or both.

Ditto with the info the US govt would like to rob the Iraqi people blind.....

I doubt the Palestinians need to see a video of an American standing uninjured in a building speaking English to 434 other Representatives the majority of were not even present about the USA supporting the oppressive government of Israel who they clearly know are actively shooting and bombarding them. They need some help!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding

Doctor Paul is a great American, but a lacking diplomat.

I suspect that if you truly believe your statement then you are one of the reasons why the US is so hated throughout the world. So if RP is what you say then what is your new puppet-elect?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

I doubt the Palestinians need to see a video of an American standing uninjured in a building speaking English to 434 other Representatives the majority of were not even present about the USA supporting the oppressive government of Israel who they clearly know are actively shooting and bombarding them. They need some help!

Are you kidding? Once enough people saw it, they'd get so mad, they'd throw Hamas right into Israel's lap, Show the entire army the door (politely)- Someone at the UN, or on one of those aid ships would be shown it, and life would get much better much quicker. the IDF wouldnt have a leg to stand on at that point.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

Are you kidding? Once enough people saw it, they'd get so mad, they'd throw Hamas right into Israel's lap, Show the entire army the door (politely)- Someone at the UN, or on one of those aid ships would be shown it, and life would get much better much quicker. the IDF wouldnt have a leg to stand on at that point.

Hamas is the tool of Israel (gotta have an enemy) and you don't think the Palestinians know that? They know it in real time.

Here is what the average kid in the US says about all of this....

The Palestinians shouldn't shoot rockets at Israel. They are getting what they deserve!

My kids friend was playing X Box and said that the other day. I asked him what he thought was going on over there and he responded with a, "I don't know."

This is how it works in the US. Kids hear key words and phrases all the time and then parrot back what they hear. None have any idea what has been going on since WW1. None have a clue about WW1's causes if they indeed even know there was such a war.

If you think a video will help them simply send it to someone in Palestine and they can watch it at one of their Sony Theaters in IMAX. Well maybe not but go on and try.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
"Good" people are not interested in fighting for power. The ones who will fight to hold it are the ones who want to misuse it.

Probably not a truer quote on ATS. Ron Paul has our, The United States of Americas, best interest at heart, that much is obvious!

The silence in the chamber after he's done says it all, cowards!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

i wish Ron Paul would have won

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ron Paul interviewed related to the OP

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Once again the truth. Washington is so full of liars that when honesty is spoken it shocks them. Why hasn't the President elect spoken up? The machine is in place and he is, just another mouth piece!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ron Paul is excellent on the Constitution.

Ron Paul is excellent on the economy.

Ron Paul is a kook on foreign policy!

Now you know why I did not vote for him!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel
Ron Paul is excellent on the Constitution.

Ron Paul is excellent on the economy.

Ron Paul is a kook on foreign policy!

Now you know why I did not vote for him!

This is why all of voting age are encouraged to vote. So, do you want a medal or something?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join