It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Israel Created Hamas! 1/9/2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
post by TheRepublic

Whether Israel helped to create Hamas or not is beside the point, my friend. For it was in the past that this happened. Yet now, in the present it was HAMAS who fired the first shots...

Now in the past the evil may have been brought forth by Israel; as so is said, but be that as it may the Palestinians have no right to that land. Though in truth if one is to resist useing scripture for a support on that matter then it is better left to recent history, and with that i say...

Yes, i understand the plight of the Palestinians in thier struggle for a piece of the pie, but we all have to move up on our own. So as is with us, the Americans. We didnt care for the climate (religious or weather, for it is all quite dreary) so we hopped on a ship and came over here. All was good, till we met our neighbors. And since Americans love freedom so much they decided "ya know? we could be alot more free if we didnt have to worry about these darn Natives!". Thus the rest of the story is probably pretty well known..if not here is a run down... 1.concentration like camps
2. trail of tears 3. (for the finale) we took thier land from them with out so much as a flinch.

So yes, I feel for the plight of the Palestinians and thier cause just as I have in the past for other cultures, but c'mon! Natrual Selcetion, survival of the fittest. We all know of these, and it is as true today as when it first was observed. Nations rise and fall at the hands of other Nations as so does the people of those Nations. Its painful, but good shall always prevail.

So if no consilation can be found in the (sadly)few words I have the time to type, then know this. Yes, I may back Israel and you may back Palestine; but if we are to look at this situation in any way other then an un-biased way then we better have the proof to support our claims, and Ya'know...if we have such undeniable proof towrd our cause...then WE should be makeing our selves heard in these pivitol times instead of just typeing up our pissing and moaning on a message board and actually giveing our blood and sweat and tears in makeing the Dream of Peace possible.

Your Friend in the Best and Worst
ME

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by genericDogsprite

I think you are missing the point altogether. Ron Paul may have a personal point of view just like you do and Republic does but that shouldnt be put ahead of our political view and what is best for America. What is best for America is to stay out of Israel and Palestine's business. If Israel wants to invade them to defend themselves fine then. We will sell them the weapons. If Palestine wants to buy weapons we will sell them to them too. If Arabs get mad at Israel for invading Palestine then thats just something Israel has to deal with. Listen anymore I feel America is just as bad for Israel as Israel is for us. Please dont use this "its in the past" deal. What caused this economic crisis is in the past too doesnt mean we keep doing the same thing over and over to keep causing the problem doesnt it? Why dont we learn from a mistake for once?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by genericDogsprite

Honestly after all of this you can't connect the dots? The governments of the USA and Israel have networks of boogie men, operatives, spies and henchmen. They can influence both friends and enemies. They can get groups to start fights or wars. They have unlimited funding and generally supply both sides of a war. They can create and launch sleeper cells. They can create hate groups. They can create propaganda. They can influence the hearts and minds of everyone.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
HAMAS The Next Generation

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Amen Paul..

This is the man EVERYONE needs to listen too. This is an individual that needs to stay in the government to keep peeps in check and darn..he should be our president and not barak o'bama!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Does that video shock you? To me it clearly shows that the Palestinians intend to thrive regardless of what you and I think. They after all live behind a wall in a concentration camp. This video is their history being passed down. Later on when those boys can hold real AK47s they may have to choose between life and death or to kill or not to kill.

I remember me and my friends playing army and going to the army/navy store to get gear. We had improvised bazookas from some lamp polls and our uniforms were as authentic as possible. We would even get full camo face paint. So boys will be boys in every country. We had fake AR-15s by the way.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Would you be able to provide some evidence that Israel created HAMAS? Can you provide some type of proof that Israel established and funded a terrorist organisation that has become a great threat to its existence? From 1993-2000 Israeli's and Palestinians were getting along relatively well.

Israel deserves some pretty harsh criticism for the way they have treated Palestinians, but suggesting Israeli created HAMAS is irresponsible and downright illogcial...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExamineAllViews
Would you be able to provide some evidence that Israel created HAMAS? Can you provide some type of proof that Israel established and funded a terrorist organisation that has become a great threat to its existence? From 1993-2000 Israeli's and Palestinians were getting along relatively well.

Israel deserves some pretty harsh criticism for the way they have treated Palestinians, but suggesting Israeli created HAMAS is irresponsible and downright illogcial...

There are links on the thread read through it. If you dont want to do that then google "Who Created Hamas" youll get your answers there.....

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
OUTSTANDING!

Good stuff. No matter how much I could say right now, no matter how verbose I could become, it can't do justice to Dr. Paul's words.

He is the lone voice of reason amidst an ocean of comedians.

S&F.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ExamineAllViews

Here are a few I found on Google. If you want more just Google

"israel created hamas to deal with arafat"
or
"israel created hamas to deal with plo"

Speaking in Jerusalem Dec. 20, U.S. Ambassador to Israel Daniel Kurtzer made the connection between the growth of the Islamic fundamentalist groups Hamas and Islamic Jihad, and Israel's promotion of the Islamic movement as a counter to the Palestinian nationalist movement. Kurtzer's comments come very close to EIR's own presentation of the evidence of Israel's instrumental role in establishing Hamas, and its ongoing control of that organization.

FULL ARTICLE

ANOTHER ARTICLE

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said:

"Netanyahu established Hamas, gave it life, freed Sheikh Yassin and gave him the opportunity to blossom," he said, adding that the current political situation in the Palestinian Authority came about "because of the nonsense that was done while Netanyahu was prime minister."

FULL ARTICLE

When the Israeli Prime Minister admits it I think that is PROOF:

"Netanyahu established Hamas, gave it life, freed Sheikh Yassin and gave him the opportunity to blossom," he said, adding that the current political situation in the Palestinian Authority came about "because of the nonsense that was done while Netanyahu was prime minister."

It is so strange that people refuse to believe that governments lie, cheat, steal and kill just like the people down in the streets. The USA is the extortion mob and all of the OPECs are the drug dealers and Israel parties with us on that good Bob Dylan / Grateful Dead acid.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Alpha_Magnum]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think that your video strikes a point that far to many refuse to realize....

That being, OUR ACTIONS AGAINST AN IDEALOGICAL ENEMY CANNOT WIN!!!

Didn't anyone PAY ATTENTION when they watched "V for Vindetta"?

You can only beat an idealogical enemy with a compromising idea. I know that sounds like defeat to Americans and Westerners but the fact remains that others don't play by our rules. Why not? Because they don't live with our Ipods. Our very intrusion emboldens their cause.
They will continue to exist. In fact, multiply unless we change the root cause of the problem...

And it is THIS that makes Dr. Paul mad enough to storm off the floor.
I wish people would understand.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

The problem is much more severe than simply winning or loosing. We Americans are about to learn the hard way that in the end corrupt governments fall. Our government is corrupt and that makes all of us corrupt for not setting things right. Now it appears to be way to late.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
why can't people get that "BLOWBACK" is real and exists

during repub primaries he was booed for stating this fact

i guess,, let's keep our head in the sand ehh???

when will all countries learn funding radicals or countercauses ,,insurgencies,, always blow up in our faces???

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I always want to cheer when I hear Ron Paul speaking the truth. I wish so much that more people would listen to what he's saying, see the truth for what it is, and heed his advice. Thanks for sharing the video.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Ron Paul did talk about the Shah, he has talked about every single thing you spoke about. Go on youtube and find the debate when Giuliani lambasted him for saying that the reason 9/11 happened was because of American interventionism in the middle east for 50+ years.

He said all this years and years ago, no one listened then, and I don't expect everyone to listen now. Hopefully people wake up to it. In fact here, I made this video over a year ago on this exact topic.

Maybe now that everything is falling to apart people will wake up and say "no this isn't what we wanted!!"

But alas, by then, it is too late, The Avalanche has started, whether or not the pebbles want to go down the mountain is now meaningless.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by aravoth]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

I didnt mean to say he NEVER talked about it. Im just saying he didnt in that speech. He didnt have enough time and I just wanted to point it out to people. I know RP has been screaming about this forever now and you are right that people probably still wont listen. The propaganda is on full blast now and people are just to damn close minded to realize the truth. Its painful I wish I was one of them sheeple sometimes......less stress for me.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
i feel bad for ron paul. he seems to be the only person in the govt that actually wants to accomplish something with his time in office. to bad he isnt the president. HE is the TRUE definition of change, not that person known as messiah obama christ

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost
reply to post by aravoth

The propaganda is on full blast now and people are just to damn close minded to realize the truth. Its painful I wish I was one of them sheeple sometimes......less stress for me.

Tell me about it. I was a hardcore neo-con at one point, It's funny when I think of how I ended up with the mindset I have now. I remember the reason I became a republican was because I was deployed to Kosovo and I heard Sean Hannity speak out against it. He spoke about non interventionism, staying out of nation building. That was a lock for me. Sign me up. I voted for bush in 2000 because he said the exact same things Ron Paul said, minus the FED of course. After I got out of the Army it was hard to find a job right off the bat. I didn't have much money so I couldn't afford to pay for Cable TV. Unable to get my brain thoroughly washed by that idiot box I strangely began to formulate my own opinions and started to investigate the proverbial "why?".

In the last few years I have grown immensely. I read, all the time. Not conspiracy boards on the web either. Book for gods sake! who ever heard of such a thing! I learned all about economics from Murray Rothbard, Mises, Ron Paul, F.A. Hayek, and later, Peter Schiff.

I am here to tell you, that there has been many nights I have wished upon that shining star in the night sky, that I would wake up asleep. Just like I was before. Unaware and unafraid of what I now know is steamrolling it's way to us all. I have tried so many times to tell people I know, to encourage them to "stop dreaming", but it's like picking a fight with a granite wall. The only way it will budge is if it is brought down on it's own.

There is no going back my friend. You are awake, you realized something so simple that describing it is complicated. You are...Alive. Does anyone have any Idea what the magnitude of that realization is? Think very hard about it.

You can't shut yourself in a box anymore, it's impossible. Being aware is something that cannot be contained, even by those who are.

Hang in there, this is only going to end one way, and you know what that is. Don't think it's a bad thing. Remember what Ron Paul said about Blowback? What happens to the government when they cause the worst depression in human history?

[edit on 10-1-2009 by aravoth]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Barack should give Ron Paul a seat in his administration.

Wouldn't that be cool?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join