It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Israel Created Hamas! 1/9/2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There are a couple of threads right now this one and the Gaza 9/11 thread that have stirred me up a bit. One thing I have noticed is the recent nearly complete ineffectiveness of Hamas rocket fire into Israel. Strange eh? All those rockets yet very few Israeli's are hit. Then the huge disproportionate response of Israel.

It all does echo 9/11. We are attacked and we respond by invading a country that had nothing to do with 9/11???

Makes me wonder about a possible false flag operation by Israel.

US out of Israel! It is not our country, nor our fight. Stop all weapons and aid to Israel.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You go Ron Paul!!!! Lets go down fighting because the mass support from the people to rise up and unleash a civil unrest will NOT happen if history is any indication. Not in this lifetime.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha_Magnum
You're not seeing the bigger picture. Hamas is ultimately and extension of the USA and Israel. To switch to Frankenstein is subterfuge on your part. To admit that your own government and the Israelis created Hamas means that the Israelis never had any intention of allowing a true Palestinian state. Frankly folks that condone building walls around the help and pushing them to the ocean are pretty scary.

Excellent post, I could not have written it better myself. People take things far to literally and fail to properly analyze situations.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I love this man for the simple reason that he speaks his mind/heart without any question.
He stands up for himself and countless others.
He does what most people dream of saying or doing, but likely never dare take to action.
Ron Paul is a Man amongst boys.

I just wish that some MORE people would stop and actually listen to what he has to say...
because as of lately this guy is a freaking modern day nastrodamus.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
As always, the man knows what hes talking about.

Flagged.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I love my dog. He gets along well with me. I feed and water him. He plays, he eats, he sleeps, he protects me. One day he became rabid and turned on me and I had to put him down.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

hamas has alays been a rabid dog. they fed them hoping they would cause trouble and kill people...

BIG DIFFRENCE.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Israel created Hamas? I dont think so.

If you follow the trail back, the CIA radicalized the Middle East.

Hamas, Osama Bin Laden, and the many differing factions from not only the Middle East, but also Asia and so on are a by product of these operations.

Saying Israel created Hamas is very misleading. In fact, it can be said that in the early stages of radicalizing the Middle East, the then US propaganda training mechanisms would in no doubt cause this blow back of which Ron Paul speaks.

This blow back has been felt the world over, not just against Israel, but the US, the UK, Europe and the Pacific region.

In the cold war era the US thought it strategically imperative they gain support from the Middle Eatern populace.
Russia was on the move and the nightmare of spreading communism, ie. Vietnam, Cuba and China and so on meant losing the Middle East to communism, with its rich resources was financial suicide. So the CIA was given the green light to set up shop in the Middle East and to gain control/support by any means necessary.

They needed fighters, fighters to take the battle to the Russians. Religion, one of the oldest tools in the book, was used as a means of support.
This was also backed by VERY wealthy and powerful people. People who played a huge hand in the worlds natural resources supply and demand markets. Not surprisingly Middle Eastern Royalty and oil sheiks, who supported and funded these operations in fear of losing their vast amounts of power and wealth to the communists.

The Israeli problem was always there as far as Middle Eastern Muslims where concerned. It was there well before communism was a problem and will always be there. The CIA with the help of Middle Eastern power families structured and taught these people how to organize gorilla warfare, for their OWN gain.
But dismantling these groups proved to be impossible. Mossad has spent much time and effort trying to dismantle them over the years and has played huge rolls WITH the US in trying to do so.

They've created a monster that cant be stopped, ie. Blow back.

Truth be known, Israel and the then US power brokers/Middle Eastern royal families had a major falling out over the whole affair. It really was quite a mess as the US was trying to juggle a very sticky situation being both friend and foe to the Israelis, Middle Eastern royalty, oil sheiks and religious factions against the Russians. I guess you cant please everyone ...

Hamas is U.S blow back. Just like the many radical Muslim factions throughout the world are. Saying Israel created Hamas is ill informed and not the truth. Mossad has played rolls over the decades for sure. Just as the U.S, UK and European intelligence services have. But created Hamas? Nope, sorry.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

Israel itself owes its entire existence to GBR/USA. Naturally the CIA and Israel collaborate. Israel was the one busy supplying weapons to Iran their mortal enemy. Israel is playing the Hamas harp as we type.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Aaahhh-some! *sarcasm alert* Oh no look at that "crazy" congressman telling his "crazy" TRUTH for a change as opposed to so many others in office...aaaahhh it's refreshing. I'm not so much worried about "aid" from us right now as I am other countries jumping in. That would give certain war mongers the reason they'd need to attempt to escalate conflict in the region.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
So what? I helped lots of people in the past that later turned on me. We cannot predict the future. Today, the enemy of my enemy might be my friend, tomorrow he might turn on me or pick a fight with another one of my friends. Should I be condemned for not being able to see that the person I helped would turn on me or my friends? People are ignorant back stabbers. That's all I see going on here. Bringing up the past is a weak argument. That was then, and this is now. Suck it up and get over it. WW3 is here and that is that. The terrorists must be eradicated like the cancer they are.

Did you help a lot of those people in the past do the same thing they did to you?

That whats the US did, we trained them to hate, we trained them to be violent, towards "our" enemies at the time, and that was "ok" but when these same people do to us what we had them do to others its somehow "different"

BS.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
LOL-he's an idiot. Who is this CAA he speaks of? He cant speak. He tries to make a some big deal like he's revealing some secret about how governments work. Its not just the US, its EVERY power on the planet right down to tribal factions. They all have deals going on with rival powers and their ally today is their enemy tomorrow and vice versa.

You know why this happens? Because the world is not stagnant. Things chang. So do policies and needs. He reveals nothing here but common sense on how things work. He just appears to make it seem like a revelation and the sheeple eat it up. Sad. Pitiful.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LOL-he's an idiot. Who is this CAA he speaks of? He cant speak.

Hes an idiot because he got emotional over the fact that people are dying? that wars are being waged because WE are so damn complacent that we allow it to happen?

And common sense? yeah maybe to those of us who post on forums such as ATS but try telling any everyday American what hes said in that clip and they will flat out call you a liar.

No one gives a damn about anything anymore, he knows this, and its obvious that it hurts him as it does anyone who truly wants to make things right but cant because of this joke of a nation we live in.

He knows this country is lost and there's not a thing he can do about it.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by C0le]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i haven't read anything but the title here and haven't even peeped the vid, but that headline made me wonder why nobody remembers that the world created israel?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well God created the Devil.
We all need a fall guy to make us look good.

'Nuff said?

- Lee

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

No actually your wrong Israel did make Hamas what it is and Israel doesnt even deny it

www.globalresearch.ca...

You might want to recheck your history.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

[edit on 9-1-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
He got very adamant near the end. But was anyone listening? There was no reaction from the Senate. A Senator can give a serious and emotional statement like that and the others sit there staring at him with blank faces... no reaction. Are they dead?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

The man tells it like it is; Nothing wrong with that. Listening to him speak leaves me thinking that there are still Americans left in this nation who still have competent representation and looks out for the interests of his constituants, the american people without regard to self interest or political correctness. We should all be so lucky.

Makes me want to move to his congressional district in Texas.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaznational
He got very adamant near the end. But was anyone listening? There was no reaction from the Senate. A Senator can give a serious and emotional statement like that and the others sit there staring at him with blank faces... no reaction. Are they dead?

That is because he was in the House of Reps. and none of the reps are ever there till the vote. They don't even listen to each other. They set a time schedule and appear for C-Span

"Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
from Texas's 14th district"

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

Ok, I was mistaken and missed that first part (comp speakers off).

They may as well just vote by email now from the looks of it!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join