It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Israel Created Hamas! 1/9/2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've already mentioned this many a time. Only when Ron Paul speaks do people listen

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This has become an interesting bunch of topics to say the least. I'm one of the few who realize that what we see is not exactly what is happening. A few posts I read pointed out this glaring reality that HISTORY is written by the WINNERS. There is nothing that happens in the Mideast that did not cross some desk in DC or VA first.

The critical contention that some of us have been methodically pointing out is that we are squeezing that area along with are proxies in order to keep the USD hegemony intact. We must never let that slip or the 100 year reign of the USA will end. Odds are if it falls the USA will never rise again.

I brought up Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Regan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama and how each of them along with all of the history from 1890 till now has had NOTHING to do with religion and everything to do with RESOURCE CONTROL

The rub is that if we step out of there now that vacuum will be filled by the Russians and China. Essentially since WW1 the world has been in an ongoing RESOURCE WAR! When Oliver North was explaining that the ISRAELIS were SUPPLYING WEAPONS TO IRAN and that was a direct brainchild of the USA and no one seems to realize the implications of such a thing.

Ron Paul explains how it was the USA that supported OBL and his freedom fighters to bankrupt our cold war enemy the USSR. One of the members here told me I was wrong and that was just a bunch of BS. The BS is that most of us believe that the USA has the right because it has the might and we never use that might unless our mission is PURE.

The biggest truth for the USA is that we are riding the lightning.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So what? I helped lots of people in the past that later turned on me. We cannot predict the future. Today, the enemy of my enemy might be my friend, tomorrow he might turn on me or pick a fight with another one of my friends. Should I be condemned for not being able to see that the person I helped would turn on me or my friends? People are ignorant back stabbers. That's all I see going on here. Bringing up the past is a weak argument. That was then, and this is now. Suck it up and get over it. WW3 is here and that is that. The terrorists must be eradicated like the cancer they are.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
yes yes!,now someone else is seeing it,hamas is designed to cause conflict and perptrate war between isreal and palestine,though i differ as to whom created them and control them,i think its future ai's,he isreal.
you just have to analyse the situation and see through the columns,between the lines,hamas has been purposfuly fueling the conflict since day one even in times of peace and negotaiation when it appeared the palistinians would be given a state through peace.
the extremists on the isreali side do the same,whenever things are looking up,ie diplomacy they do something to sabotauge the peace and progress....its freaking obvious theres an endtimes agenda occuring in the once holy land,they need war there and they will further fuel it.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
How does this man stay alive? I’m not being sarcastic when I ask that question.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

that is a pathetic argument.
the terrorist are here because western governments created them! they created them for a purpose. yasser arafat was succeding on creating a state for palestinians so israel purposfully created hamas to sideline his movement, the end goal being no palestinanan state, and israel has an excuse to launch genocide against palestianan civilians.

the depths you israel apologists will go to is truly disgusting.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic

that is a pathetic argument.
the terrorist are here because western governments created them! they created them for a purpose. yasser arafat was succeding on creating a state for palestinians so israel purposfully created hamas to sideline his movement, the end goal being no palestinanan state, and israel has an excuse to launch genocide against palestianan civilians.

the depths you israel apologists will go to is truly disgusting.

Yasser Arafat-- Now there's a guy that would be good company to be around.

Ron Paul--I respect a lot of what he says, but I'm not going to worship him like God as I see going on here.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Does it really matter who created Hamas ? They are who they are today and that is what really matters. Even Victor Frankenstein created a loving human being that eventually turned into a monster and had to be destroyed.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yasser Arafat-- Now there's a guy that would be good company to be around.

say what you want about him he was not a religious fanatic like hamas. i guess you would rather have a bunch of islamic militants as opposed to palestinian nationalists. or wait i know, youd rather have no palestians at all... you probably want them all dead.

no one is worshipping ron paul.
in fact ron paul is just reaffirming what many on this board already know. israel is funding terrorists. israel is a terrorist state performing organized genocide right now as we speak.

the fact that christians who profess the love of christ and love for others support the slaughter of innocent civilians because israel is doing it is disgusting.

who would jesus kill right?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

well if i create a bomb and it does what its supposed to do and kills alot of people i will go to jail right?

in israels case they get more of my tax money to create more trouble.
disgusting!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Prison Planet has something about Hamas and the cia. You just to google those 3 to get it.

I've believed this is a cartel, and Rothschild, all along. This is to continually stir the pot and keep their ugly turmoil and deeply disturbing plans going for the planet. I've been posting this continually, with barely anyone giving it heed. Don't forget that its far more important to see the forrest, and not stop and gander at each tree for long. Because we have to step out of their plans, their wars, stop following their orders, withdraw support, get together, even if our neighbors are painted as our enemies, grieve all those lost on both sides, all the innocents, together and behave cooperatively.

The times are only going to get much worse. Yet, we have the power to step aside, if we see the real ones, behind the scenes, who are to blame, the cartel, and stop fighting civilians anywhere, period.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Yasser Arafat was a terrorist and a murderer of women and children. He is where he belongs----in God's hands----whether he was religious or not.

By the way, I am not religious, so bash away all you want at the religious fanatics.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Depends if the bomb is government sponsored or not will determine if you go to jail.

Government does what a government wants to do, despite what its citizens approve or disapprove of.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

well that i cant argue with. government does what government wants.
its still evil though, i think the important thing is just that people realize that hamas didnt just come from no where. most arabs i met were peacefull people, the fact that my governemnt is paying money to turn some into nutbags just infuriates me.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Israel had U.S OK for War on Gaza Ron Paul

Outspoken Republican congressman Ron Paul says Israel had received a green light from the United States to launch an offensive in Gaza. The Texas congressman said the Israeli attack on the impoverished Gaza Strip shapes a bleak future for the whole world as it means that, "the whole idea of preemptive or preventive war is spreading." He went on to challenge the idea of Hamas threatening Israel's security and argued that "Palestinian missiles are so minor compared to the fire power of Israel, who has nuclear weapons."

Paul added that the escalation of war in Gaza would contribute to the fall of economy on the global stage and in the US, explaining that the US involvement in too many wars is "draining us emotionally and financially".

Link www.daily.pk...

In the article it states from Dick Cheney, "They didn't seek clearance or approval from us, certainly,"

Who do you believe? Cheney or Paul?

Edit to add: I forgot to add my answer...i believe the liar and criminal Cheney or course!

[edit on 9-1-2009 by David9176]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Hamas is to Israel what El-Queda is to the US
They are both fighting to achive their goal because their respective
enemies refuse give-up what is not theirs in the first place.

I'd be pretty pissed off if somebody forced me out of my own
house and then retrospectivly changed the laws preventing me
from legally getting it back. I'd probably start by throwing
rocks at my windows, and if nothings changes then bang it
up a notch. Guess that would make me a terrorist.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Does it really matter who created Hamas ? They are who they are today and that is what really matters. Even Victor Frankenstein created a loving human being that eventually turned into a monster and had to be destroyed.

You're not seeing the bigger picture. Hamas is ultimately and extension of the USA and Israel. To switch to Frankenstein is subterfuge on your part. To admit that your own government and the Israelis created Hamas means that the Israelis never had any intention of allowing a true Palestinian state. Frankly folks that condone building walls around the help and pushing them to the ocean are pretty scary.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I see you have an Dimmu Borgir cover in your sig. nice...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

It is an awesome picture...

Cheers

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join