It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Israel Created Hamas! 1/9/2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+96 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

For the uninformed the immediate response to this video is "Ron Paul and TJeffersonsGhost is just Anti Israel" Meanwhile Ive been wondering who would finally have the balls to stand up and talk about what the CIA calls "blowback" which in simple terms means pushing an agenda and having it backfire on us. Now Ron Paul points out a few incidents in the video but he left out so many more. He mention Hamas how the CIA in collusion with the Mossad created the group to counter Yasir Arafat. He mentioned Osama Bin Laden and how we worked with his groupsand funded them with weapons and money in the 80s to counter the soviets. He didnt mention how we used to fund Sadam Hussein with weapons, money, and chemical weapons which would later be used on us and his own citizens. He didnt mention in 1953 how we overthrew the Iranian elected government to insert the shah. He didnt mention many others but he made this point and its a point we need to start looking at. We need to stay out of this crap. We need to stay out of foreign conflicts. Do commerce with both sides but neutral. Not only are we bankrupt and cant afford to do this crap anymore but it 90% of the time comes back to bite us in the ass in one form or another. So bring on the flames I know they are coming....

[edit on 9-1-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
star and flag!
the truth is out, and all the scumbag liars of the world should be on notice. people are figuring out your games!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Good vid

Go on Ron!!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
ron paul exposes israel !!

now what the pro-israel posters is going to say ??

Ron Paul anti-semitic ??

dare they say , those posters will lose all their credibility they have

[edit on 9-1-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What a great speech! Thank you Dr Paul.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

WOW!!! He seemed pissed!! That was awesome!!

Keep it up RP!!!!....after saying all this you won't hear a peep out of the MSM.

Simply awesome....with some strong statements to boot.

Thumbs way up!!!

Star and flag!!

[edit on 9-1-2009 by David9176]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I also have to state..that after watching it again...i think everyone else in that room was in shock after what he said. Great great stuff.

This man is the one we should be electing for President in a few weeks...not Obama.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wow, is this news to you folks?
I thought of all people ATS members would be the most enlightened. Even we know this from media and other outlets. Hamas was created by Israel and its nothing of news.

Well, atleast I know this from ages. Giving thanks to teachers giving us an unbiased view of the world.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Oh yeah I enjoyed this video to the max. Ive been wondering when someone would go on record with the truth of what is going on there. Great stuff and if Ron Paul gets killed for telling the truth its war as far as Im concerned. Long Live Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
I thought of all people ATS members would be the most enlightened. Even we know this from media and other outlets. Hamas was created by Israel and its nothing of news.

Well, atleast I know this from ages. Giving thanks to teachers giving us an unbiased view of the world.

no, this is meant to inform the israel lovers on ATS

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Ron Paul posesses the knowledge of the average academic European citizen regarding politics. If your country relies on this one particular person.... youre in deep deep trouble.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Ron Paul posesses the knowledge of the average academic European citizen regarding politics. If your country relies on this one particular person.... youre in deep deep trouble.

Sadly Skittle we have a dumbed down population and a dumb government. Very few people understand history and the causes and effects of it. Welcome to America the land of the dumb. Wonder why we dont win any world academic competitions anymore?

[edit on 9-1-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Of course you do... what about the world series of baseball??
Well... no other countries are involved so you'd have to huh?

But it is true.... most in europe are aware of the corruption, links with bin-laden, the selling of weapons to iraq.

It must be hard when your media is so biased.

[edit on 9/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It's not news, you're missing the point.

The fact that someone's actually saying it is the news.

Getem Doc!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

It must be hard when your media is so biased.

You're right. I get angry everytime i watch the news here because most of it is garbage.

The bailouts for instance....they talk for hours and hours about how the money should be spent when we shouldn't be spending money at all. Then i have to sit and listen to Obama say that government is the only one who can fix this mess when they are the ones that have created it in the first place.

I knew of the links to Bin Laden and Hussein as well...our government should have never meddled with other countries problems. Now much of the world hates us because of this. The USA plays whatever side that bests suits its interests...right or wrong. We just need to stay the heck out of everyone elses business.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
here is an artical from 2002 backing up DR. Paul.

article from united press international:

By Richard Sale

06/18/02 "UPI" -- --- In the wake of a suicide bomb attack Tuesday on a crowded Jerusalem city bus that killed 19 people and wounded at least 70 more, the Islamic Resistance Movement, Hamas, took credit for the blast.

Israeli officials called it the deadliest attack in Jerusalem in six years.

Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon immediately vowed to fight "Palestinian terror" and summoned his cabinet to decide on a military response to the organization that Sharon had once described as "the deadliest terrorist group that we have ever had to face."

But Sharon left something out.

Israel and Hamas may currently be locked in deadly combat, but, according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials, beginning in the late 1970s, Tel Aviv gave direct and indirect financial aid to Hamas over a period of years.

Israel "aided Hamas directly -- the Israelis wanted to use it as a counterbalance to the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization)," said Tony Cordesman, Middle East analyst for the Center for Strategic Studies.

Israel's support for Hamas "was a direct attempt to divide and dilute support for a strong, secular PLO by using a competing religious alternative," said a former senior CIA official.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

[edit on 9-1-2009 by TheRepublic]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I do feel for you.

I mean.. i float around and get news from as many sources as possible and reference and cross-reference stories and numbers etc.
I have to say when watching sky news or something and they have the American news take over for half hour... i just can't believe the difference??

It is so vastly dumbed-down that i it is almost unrecognizable from the same stories i have been watching.
there are rarely graphic images, or arguments between people debating serious issues.

I thank science for the internet everyday!!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Doctor Paul is a great American, but a lacking diplomat.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

The sad thing is I was just like the rest of them not long ago. I'm sure many of the people that browse the forums here were as well. The internet will open your mind to many things...and my opinion on many subjects have completely changed. Slowly minds are changing...but it's not easy to say the least.

It makes me angry. I can try talk to people i know about it...but most don't care. They sit and wait for the government to try and fix everything and eat up what they say.

Today for example...i was complaining to my boss about Obama saying "Government is the only one that can fix the financial crisis." He replies, "Well they have to do something."

I almost flipped my lid...and luckily i didn't or i'd be out of a job...heh.

Like i stated...it's not easy..not easy at all.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

All you can do is keep trying.
As long as YOU know, and you try your best to inform others, or at least engage them.... then you will be fine.

keep up the good fight

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join