It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[video] CAFR The Biggest Game in Town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I've been into conspiracies for about a year and a half now and I was pretty surprised that I hadn't heard of this-- very interesting stuff to say the least. Apparently this video was taken off google video for some time, I guess its back now.

#1 = "The Biggest Game in Town" video was produced by Walter Burien on January 8th 2000 and then was distributed only by VHS tapes. This documentary gets the valid information out there and was annotated on the lower script line with 2008 information. This was the first CAFR1 video that got the ball rolling for international disclosure of the CAFR of which has become the biggest shell game played in government finance. Government promotes annual "Budget Reports" and at the same time virtually not a peep as to their Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) Do a Google search on CAFR - 2.5 million hits! The shell game in simple analogy that has been played out by government per the "CAFR" vs. "The Budget" is as follows: If you have a basket of 40 apples (the budget) and a basket of 200 oranges (the CAFR), if you audit the basket of apples you will find 40 apples and then government implies "an audit of the fruit basket shows 40 apples, look no oranges!" A complete AUDIT of "international" holdings and trading activity is URGENTLY needed to see the "NET" results of the market manipulations that took place since September 2001 to present...... Will this happen? Not as long as the foxes maintain regulation over the hen house! SEE: TaxRetirement.com... Learn quickly... have no doubts about it, final ownership of our country by the corporate government syndicate or by the people is at stake here. The BLACK-OUT continues from our government, the syndicated media, controlled education, and both primary political parties.. DUE TO THE MONEY AND CONTROL INVOLVED! Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays - and a Great New Year! Walter J. Burien, Jr. Producer of The Biggest Game in Town - January 8th 2000

Link below

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Bump...

I'd really like to hear the opinion of some fellow ATS'ers about Walter J. Burien Jr. and this information.

If this turns out to be accurate, I'm getting a visual of the first official explanation, "Oh..., well you didn't specifically request to see the Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports for all these years now did you?"

I find the lack of posts curious, perhaps a more attention-grabbing thread title, " 110 Trillion Dollar Stimulus Package Awaits Its Rightful Claimants", might help.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by FewWorldOrder]

[edit on 10-1-2009 by FewWorldOrder]

join