It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Livecam from Gaza

page: 141
<< 138  139  140   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
I was looking at my posts in this thread.... It's nearly 3 years ago since it was opened and I remember there were a few of us who sat here listening to audio feed of the last "Israeli Invasion/Attack" reading my comments and everyone else's who was on the thread, takes me back.... the noises, the atmosphere.

It was harrowing... just awful.

Very strange reading those posts.

And now, almost 3 years later... we will have the same situation, again

And it;s been going on for god decades too..

*sigh*

I was one of those guys watching and listening to everything I could. Takes me back...though unfortunately not in a good way. As I speak more jets bombing Gaza www.ustream.tv...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i cant get the video of the ustream to load do i need a special player? i can hear audio but no video kinda sounds like the sound is on a loop

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas
i cant get the video of the ustream to load do i need a special player? i can hear audio but no video kinda sounds like the sound is on a loop

Working fine for me. It sounds like that because of the drone(s) flying overhead. They are an almost constant thing in Gaza these days.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
More bombs just went off

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Unbelievable, just started watching and heard a cockerel.... now that is actually the noise I remember from last time.

How utterly weird.

edit on 14/11/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Another live civilian feed from inside Gaza www.ustream.tv... Welcome back teleprot! He was instrumental in getting live feeds of the 2009 war.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Unbelievable, just started watching and heard a cockerel.... now that is actually the noise I remember from last time.

How utterly weird.

edit on 14/11/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

Not to mention the cats as well. For the longest time I though it was babies crying.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
Another live civilian feed from inside Gaza www.ustream.tv... Welcome back teleprot! He was instrumental in getting live feeds of the 2009 war.

Just went down... feed cut.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

Just went down... feed cut.

And he is back

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
www.ustream.tv...=t.co&utm_source=12576643&utm_medium=social

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Massive explosion in this live feed: www.ustream.tv...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Teeport back live from Gaza www.ustream.tv...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DragonFire1024

I`m not sure these are the sounds I should be listening to before I got to bed........this is seriously disturbing.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

The sounds that are apparently `live` sounds are what should be broadcast over all the news stations until it is all over. Force everyone to watch the insanity ensue.

Clerics on loudspeakers - .50 Cal fire - bombs - AK crackling - kids - parents - shouts - helicopters loitering....all very disturbing.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

THANK YOU!!! I have been looking all over for that link. My computer will not open the other, saying its too dangerous.

At first I thought you should start another thread with that, but thought twice because it is really neat having all this info in one thread from 2009-today. Kind of our own history book.
edit on JulTue, 22 Jul 2014 07:46:49 -050049.ndam494914p by mrsdudara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well, bummer, its not live feed anymore. Do you by chance have any other links up your sleeve?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DragonFire1024
I was one of those guys watching and listening to everything I could. Takes me back...though unfortunately not in a good way. As I speak more jets bombing Gaza www.ustream.tv...

Indeed, it always seems to come back to this. Sadly until one side is wiped off the map.
can no longer view feed. They blocked US servers it seems. You can bypass. But I really found watching violence on my screen is mentally taxing. So much of it in this world, seems its okay unless it is right out front of your house. But when it comes to that point, most of us are screwed.
edit on 22-7-2014 by zysin5 because: ..

top topics

<< 138  139  140   >>

join