It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Livecam from Gaza

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by janon
reply to post by Allegory of Illumination

Every time I see and/or hear an explosion or gunfire, I can't help but cringe thinking someone just lost their life... this is horrible.

it really gives you a nice *SLAP* directly in the face

a nice reminder of how GOOD we really have it (how many times have you heard that before??)

but then again, how many times do you sit at home and watch LIVE as a country and it's innocent civilians get bombed to bits??

like I said..... a real eye opener

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by free_form

Got a blazing fire here?

now changed again

And back to the fire... still working here?

[edit on 9/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_form
Looks like the stream is down.

not for me, im still watching it
try and refresh your page. it went black for me at some point but i refreshed it and it worked again

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
the picture has changed, it is now showing a large fire, scary stuff.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
yeah... one second its almost day time with all ok then the feed jumps to a scene of a burning fire ???? So are we bieng led to believe now that this feed is some kind of bad mock up ???

Possibly some kind of dis-info from Gaza ????

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
unfortunately the link does not seem to be working now

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
unfortunately the link does not seem to be working now

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Disclosure Agent

I haven't seen daylight?

It all looks similarly lit?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Anyone know who set up this cam?
Is it in a Journalist building?
Or a civilians home?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Same here, I have seen no daylight at all..

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

I haven't seen daylight?

It all looks similarly lit?

i agree. i haven't seen any daylight at all, and it still looks pretty dark in every cam. lots of sounds and lights, but not daylight. will be in a couple of hours at least, i think.

EDIT: LOL, now im hearing chickens going crazy wid their morning sounds. something to laugh a little about for a change, about this topic.. must be early morning soon, then.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by makkerskilap]

link   

I've been watching for about an hour and I haven't seen anything but night sky illuminated briefly with explosions... I don't know how you've seen daylight.

link   
How sad, you would think the power of immediate disclosure would lessen the thirst for murder when there are other options but as always, people have no sense. Too bad people see religion for the superstitious crap it is, especially when it is used to manipulate oil stakes, tenous land claims, manifest destiny and other garbage policies. Not to mention the sheer stupidity of basing political doctrine around ancient works of fiction. Thanks for posting this, one of mine is serving in the gulf and another will probably be there soon, just a matter of time until we get sent into this mess if the Specs aren't already in there.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
yeah... one second its almost day time with all ok then the feed jumps to a scene of a burning fire ???? So are we bieng led to believe now that this feed is some kind of bad mock up ???

Possibly some kind of dis-info from Gaza ????

Clearly stirring the wrong pot mate

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
HAHAHA! Anyone hear the rooster? Wow that put a needed smile on my face. Now back to depression

[edit on 9-1-2009 by -NewSense-]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Can you hear those Cockerels? They can't be that Hungry. They'd pluck them in a minute and have them on a roast
Seriously, just a little joke. This is not a laughing matter though.

[edit on 9uFriday09/27/08 by paul76]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
HAHAHA! Anyone hear the rooster? Wow that put needed smile on my face. Now back to depression

Rooster of course. I said chicken, couldn't remember the word for it.. funny how we both laughed at this
was funny how it just began out of nowhere..
oh well.. back to war

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It's been three hours since i posted this link and in that time things have really heated up, but i fear we have seen nothing yet.

We are witnessing live the dark side of human nature.
Numb.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Im viewing this through Opera no problem...just finished watching body of lies and then saw this link......

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocKukko
It's been three hours since i posted this link and in that time things have really heated up, but i fear we have seen nothing yet.

We are witnessing live the dark side of human nature.
Numb.

i am sorry to agree with you.. i cannot imagine, or i will not try to imagine how it will look in 2, 3, 4 and more hours... this is.. well, human nature. unfortunately.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join