It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Livecam from Gaza

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
do you still have sound ??? me not
!?!?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
No sound here either.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KelticKraute

There is no sound at the moment.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I do not hear any sound either. Has the location of this camera changed? I've been away a couple days and feel like the view is different. Anywho, I would like to get a real live view of the willy pete going off over some houses or something like that. As a survivor of 911, i wish to watch the terrorist scum burn. Yes, i did run from the collapsing buildings. Yes, i did have the ashes of americans fall on me. Yes, it was the worst day of my life. Yes, i would like to see them burn. War is war. You bleeding heart liberals feel so bad for them. Why don't you just go there then? Oh wait. Because they will cut your head off with a dull knife and put it on you tube.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I do not hear any sound either. Has the location of this camera changed? I've been away a couple days and feel like the view is different. Anywho, I would like to get a real live view of the willy pete going off over some houses or something like that. As a survivor of 911, i wish to watch the terrorist scum burn. Yes, i did run from the collapsing buildings. Yes, i did have the ashes of americans fall on me. Yes, it was the worst day of my life. Yes, i would like to see them burn. War is war. You bleeding heart liberals feel so bad for them. Why don't you just go there then? Oh wait. Because they will cut your head off with a dull knife and put it on you tube.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So is this a very quiet night for bombings or are there bombings but the camera man isn't showing us them(although they've been on the ball camera wise today). Hard to tell without the sound.

There were some intensive bombings earlier and the camera panned to them, so either there are no bombings, or there's bombings and the camera man is grabbing some sleep.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcx_badass
So is this a very quiet night for bombings or are there bombings but the camera man isn't showing us them(although they've been on the ball camera wise today). Hard to tell without the sound.

There were some intensive bombings earlier and the camera panned to them, so either there are no bombings, or there's bombings and the camera man is grabbing some sleep.

There is some small fighting, though nothing like last night. The cameramen are likely asleep. I would take the quiet time to sleep as well if I were them. So overall, despite the sound being gone for the moment, it is much quieter than previous nights.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Sorry...there IS sound again. So if you have your players turned all the way up, then turn them down before un-muting :-P

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I hear windows xp booting up or shutting down on one of the streams..

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pazzzzz

I
m glad that someone else heard that as well. I thought that it was my imagination. I do know I heard Phoenix.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoagy1199
reply to post by Pazzzzz

I
m glad that someone else heard that as well. I thought that it was my imagination. I do know I heard Phoenix.

Haha yeah i was thinking xp? I have vista
and yeah Phoenix is loud tonight..

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yes I heard the "Coquorico" !!!! Im happy to know that is not die !!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
If you are watching from here: www.ustream.tv... you will hear the sounds of whatever the person on the computer, streaming the feed is doing. Same goes for here: muslimco.com...

Another live feed: switch434-01.castup.net...

At the time of this post, there IS sound.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Owner of scientol0gy here, muslimco was just hotlinking my feed so i ended that. Please use only the direct link and get the asx that wants to download. I'll try to keep my relay up as long as possible. Don't effin hotlink the feed because I'll just switch it up more. Thanks

Gaza Live, from Ramattan News Services, streaming from ReshetTV via Castup.net on a 100MBiT relay: scientol0gy.org...

Current Time In The Gaza Strip: cli.gs...

Saved Feed: cli.gs...

Camera Location in Gaza City: cli.gs...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It seems unusually quiet tonight - both on the board and from the feeds. I did hear Phoenix, some dogs and someone coughing but no drones. And perhaps this is a good thing.

On this evening's news casts, there was a lot of talk about the all the destruction in the Gaza strips and even some footage of combat. What amazed me tho was a view of one of the WP bombs and the lack of any comment about them. They were plenty of other rather negative comments made about both sides but nothing about the WP bombs. I was somewhat disappointed but I should know better.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Camera Location in Gaza City: cli.gs...

Mmmm, close but no, the camera is actually currently situated at
31°31'2.91"N
34°27'5.89"E

We've been calculating our angles, the current camera is situated on the AlAqsa News Agencies building which houses Ramattan.

Which was an awkward position to try and see the UN building burning, it was right behind the highrise complex between AlAqsa and Unrwa.

But you were close.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by johnsky]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

See this map: s113401185.onlinehome.us...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Thank you for this German forum
..but there seem to be more new news here..and especially live feed cam links.

Originally posted by xmario
no prob mate ;-)

in one of the threads @ www.militaryphotos.net...
i`ve read that there were hamas militants shooting near the un buildings...

rest > don`t ask me .. but it`s terrible + also the smashing of the two mediacenters...

for all german speaking ones:

here is another thread with much infos:
www.technoboard.at...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by KelticKraute
It seems unusually quiet tonight - both on the board and from the feeds. I did hear Phoenix, some dogs and someone coughing but no drones. And perhaps this is a good thing.

On this evening's news casts, there was a lot of talk about the all the destruction in the Gaza strips and even some footage of combat. What amazed me tho was a view of one of the WP bombs and the lack of any comment about them. They were plenty of other rather negative comments made about both sides but nothing about the WP bombs. I was somewhat disappointed but I should know better.

This is a good sign that the ceasfire agreement which they are working out in Egypt is not far anymore from accepted from both sides..Like I mentioned yesterday Barak wanted a ceasfire already couple of days ago and begged Ohlmert...But Ohlmert has the power to stop the attacks..And that Levni,Barak and Ohlmert not all come from the same party makes the whole thing not easier..But behind the scenes the telephone lines between Egypt,Israel,USA and other countries are hot like Vulcano lava.
I see a agreement untill Sunday.

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join