It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy to re-enforce political "mourning star" turn into star suicider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Are you all ready for big political news coming?!

Headline: "A mourning star became a great fallen star"--Parable Applicator

E-plural so it mean e- for elect, e- for electronic, plus e- for electric. Can add on "-ution" in last implication.

Now apply knoweldge to following, my wisely ignorant reader-speaker:

"Butt (Ignorance) current -you automater command "Knower E-Ab Ominater Outside Reach Of Desolator", speaking outside reach of by Name e-fore seer, stander where ought not (astral lumer), (make -you read under stander,) then make -you be in Judas flee double e-mounter:"

Judas-type must commit suicide for Ignorance passed in sunder. Then resight Def Leppard's laugh so indeed decoded in the end in song the called "Rock of Ages." Such mu-sick making such colder political statement in how central conspiracy snare enforce work for making such headline.

Ignorance will smite e-shephard...end e-sheep automater command "Scatter E-Broad." No longer Dr. E-Day then! "Call e-fib, current -you knower, double cap!"--Makaveli

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Know-type plus Knew-type News Is Ah Coming! Thurst for such!

O where is political negative loving hate strong?

Unload a can of whoop political conspiracy. -You dont want to see -you head on!!!

Simon say: "Accept your head tool -you. End send -you buster double God when issue -you dead tool -you."

--WATCH

PS

Just to the -one -you been loving to hate:

Time for a political pealing.

Then where is both sunder (current false householder) and darkener (mourning star)...

Being case comer suddenly -you find -you sleeper. End what (suicider) -you say undouble -you -you say undouble -all, W. A+ Channel.

Pointless e-do-er.

Verily -you say undoulble -you, -I plural generater automater command "Lumer Pass (Succeed)", till -all e-side-side-er be do side-side.

-I pointless end ear automater command "Pass (Succeed) A Way": butt (Ignorance) your implication automater command "Lumer Pass (Succeed) A Way".

End e-true news mu -first be no longer publisher a mong -all nationalist.

Then is an eclipse double since -one infront show -one behind. Such a back order materialize EX CLEAR.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ha! Be up on e-tool use. Follow +a puppeting -you -you confirm:

End "no longer destroy -you -all". 30 (God) Pointless thus automater command "Be in e-day when e-plural on outside reach of men -I plural no longer revealer". 31 (4th General) In day, -you which automater command "Be up on e-tool use top", end your stuff in e-tool use, make -you not (lumer) -you down double accept a way: end -you -I plural in e-field, make -you -you wise not (lumer) double turn back.

Truth stand.

--WATCH

PS

Now -you know fear is stronger than love when -you watch into putting -you in SNARE when -you let the fear get the best of -you. Now IT is ON! -A fool always commit suicide over into over into over again into negative infinity how under loving hate.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Mabus]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
Are you all ready for big political news coming?!

S+F from SF, not Sci-Fi.

Headline: "A mourning star became a great fallen star"--Parable Applicator

Good Mourning Starshine. The world says hello. You twinkle above us. We twinkle below.

E-plural so it mean e- for elect, e- for electronic, plus e- for electric. Can add on "-ution" in last implication.

E-pluris, e-lec-trick appliances apply to applicants. Can add a hyphenate to each mace on a hooking floorboard.

top topics

join