It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis: Could the NWO (New World Order) be referring to a world-wide post-2012 survival plan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ok, so I came up with another hypothesis today (Sorry, but I can't help it, I love coming up with hypotheses and theories!)

Here is my hypothesis: I think that the NWO (New World Order) is not a plan to take over the world and kill 80% of the world's population, as many people claim. Instead, I think the term New World Order refers to a "survival plan" put into place to help the world survive the events of 2012, so the population of the earth will not fall into another "dark ages."

How did I come up with this hypotheses?

Well, if you've read my previous threads that I've posted on ATS, you'll see that I just have a really hard time with the concept of the NWO (that they are planning on killing 80% of the world's population and taking over the world) to begin with.

However, it also seems that plans are definitely in place for something major to happen. You can't deny that. FEMA camps, FEMA coffins, underground bases, the Army wanting to take over the southeastern part of of Colorado, etc...

Also, I'm a big believer in the Mayan prophecies, because they have been so accurate in the past. I mean, their calendar is STILL more accurate than ours.

But today, I came up with my hypothesis when I read George Ure's blog (Urban Survival.com)

Today, George said that someone passed him an article from a Belgian newspaper that said this:

"Today NASA keeps precise track of the North pole traveling South, and they admit that the speed of the North Pole´s acceleration increased dramatically the last few years. Furthermore, NASA recently confirmed there will be a `problematic weakening´ of the Earth's protective magnetic field around 2012.."

bog link: www.urbansurvival.com...

Also, in his same blog today, he also reports that he also saw the following story pop up on Fox News.

Powerful Solar Storm Could Shut Down U.S. for Months

A new study from the National Academy of Sciences outlines grim possibilities on Earth for a worst-case scenario solar storm

The article states that these storms are supposed to peak around 2012.

Here is the link to the article:

www.foxnews.com...

Ok, so George Ure made this connection. If both of these events happen as NASA says they are, NASA's research could be correlating what the Mayans and others have predicted for thousands of years. The perfect storm may be getting set up for 2012: allignment with the galactic center, the weakening of our earth's EM field, and sun storms, all happening at once.

Then, I started thinking this: Is it really possible that our government doesn't know about 2012? With all our sophisticated research at NASA's hands, could they really not have known about this before hand? I thought: they MUST have known, but are just keeping it secret from us. Probably to prevent a world-wide panic.

Could this be the reason why all the world's governments built the massive seed bank in Norway? Could they have known this all along, and just aren't telling us about it?
Could this also be the real reason for the talk about having plans in place for martial law, and tons of FEMA coffins at the ready?

And then, I thought of all the gossip that has bee floating around about NWO secret meetings between the most powerful familes of the world. And gossip that they are planning on taking over the world, and killing 80% of the world's population, etc...

So, this is the connection that I made in MY mind:

IF the information about the procession of the equinoxes has been known since the time of Ancient Egypt, and then passed down through the ages through the Knights Templar and the Freemasons (who supposedly hid secrets of 2012 in all thieir ornate carvings on buildings, etc...)

AND

IF the most powerful families on the face of planet earth are also known to be members of secret societies and are meeting in secret more often now....

AND

IF there are rumors are true that 80% of the world's population is going to die, and they are making plans to create a New World Order...

THEN,

I think that maybe the NWO (New World Order) is referring to a SURVIVAL PLAN that has been put into effect for the 20% of the world who is predicted to survive the catastrophic effects of 2012 and it's aftermath.

Think about it....it makes sense. You know that game "operator" that kids play? You say one thing into one person's ear, and it gets whispered around a circle, and by the end of the circle, the original message was totally distorted.

So, let's say the most powerful families on earth are indeed having secret meetings, to figure out how the world's population can continue to survive in a way that does not put us into another millenia of "dark ages" again. Maybe in truth, that is what they are trying to prevent....another dark ages.

But, rumors start, and the truth gets distorted, and people start hearing that the the most powerful familes are making plans to kill 80% of the world off.

And then, people hear of all the stuff that people are hearing about: FEMA camps, FEMA coffins, Martial Law....they start thinking "Aha! Proof that they want to take over the world and get rid of the rest of us!"

But in reality, what if the FEMA camps are survival stations set up to deal with 2012, and they are more like survival camps, and not death camps??

What if all these undergorund bases we're hearing about are survival caves? What if the radiation will be so bad that we have to hide out in underground bases for years to survive 2012.

Well, that would make sense of why they wouldn't tell us. It would create a total panic. Everybody would want to be part of the 20%...it could start massive rioting, massive panic, and destroy the entire survival plan.

So, that's my thinking.

Maybe the NWO is a survival plan for the 20% who can be saved.

And who knows....maybe they DO have an idea of who they will let survive, and who they won't.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
And I thought of something else:

Why would they have to come up with an entire global survival plan?

Well, in the past, if one civilization collapsed, the rest of world still flourish. For example, when Euorpe was in the dark ages, the Arab world flourished. China flourished.

But not in today's society. Due to our advanced technology, everyone on earth is so inter-connected, that our entire global civilization will fall (except for very primitive people).

Plus, if the events of 2012 do happen, it would not just affect one part of the earth....it would affect us all.

That is why a global survival plan would HAVE to be put into place. But nobody could tell the world, because of the massive panic it would create.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
And one more thought:

Ever notice how our government doesn't seem to be thinking too far ahead when it makes it's policies? Whether they are economic or foreign policies, they don't really seem to be thinking too far ahead into the future. They seem to only be concerned with surviving the next few years.

I could never figure that out. I mean, hello......we're trillions of dollars in debt!! And we're only spending MORE!

But, if you know that the world will end (as we know it) ....then do you care about debt? Nope.

And it would make sense as to why Obama's plan is focused on "strengthening our infrastructure." We need a sound infrastrucutre if we want to even HOPE of coming out of a time of massive earthquakes (and possibly an entire polar shift) alive.

And it would makes sense rumors of large FEMA camps. Maybe the military (martial law) will be sent to find ( "round up") the survivors, and use the FEMA camps as temporary shelters until the survivors can be sent to more secure areas, like into deep underground bases, etc...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Then, when that time has passed, and the radiation subsides, the people can come out of the underground bases, and can open up the seed vaults in Norway, and start a new civilization, with the technology and knowledge of our civilization intact.

And someday, the survivors of 2012 will write books about how the new world was created....(much like our Judeo-Christian texts talk about life after the "great flood" in their religious texts).

And eventually, the survivors will die off, generations will pass, and our present civilization will be turned into stories of myth and legend....much like Atlantis is to us today. I'm sure many people won't even believe a society like ours ever even existed.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ooops, I just realized I posted my thread in the wrong forum. Could one of the moderators move it for me to a better forum? Like the NWO forum? Or the global catastrophes forum?

Thanks.

-----------

I also thought of something else....the rumors of "microchips" that people say that the government will want to implant into us. Just a thought, but what if they are GPS chips, and their purpose is to alert rescuers to locations of survivors?

I seriously doubt I would ever allow a chip to be inserted into me, because I just wouldn't want one, and it could be used for surveillance afterwards, but who knows......it's a possibility.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hmmm, that is an interesting theory. I gotta say though that it did seriously did get my attention about the seed bank when I'd heard about it. Why would their be a need for this if the governments weren't concerned. I know it sounds stupid, but for awhile now I've been getting this feeling that somethings in the air, you know?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is a UFO topic how?

But regardless, I was always of the opinion that conspiracy folks came up with the NWO name and theories. If so, it doesn't mean anything... Joe Public came up with the concept, not the powers-that-be.

I personally don't think there is any major disaster coming. You cannot predict a WW disaster that far in advance. The only thing you could predict is the supposed Nibiru theory, but I firmly believe that is a huge load of bunk. So if it's not a killer brown dwarf, there is nothing going to hit in 2012 that would warrant a survival plan. So no.. don't think so.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
This is a UFO topic how?

They did mention that they posted it in the wrong forum.

Anyways, this is an interesting theory. I would have never thought about it like that. It's definitely something I'm going to talk about with my 2012 friends.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It could be BOTH....Continuation and Consolidation of Government (US and Major Powers into the World/UN Govt). Look at it this way, if you had to go away for several years because of a coming disaster and you couldnt take all of your family pets with you would you let it go in the wild (not a good place for poodles and kitties vs coyotes and wolves) or would you take them to the shelter to be euthanized (as others bring their pets also and no one is coming in for pets as they are leaving also). Think of the FEMA camps, etc as a "shelter" and the "gas chambers and crematoriums" as "euthanization". Unhuman, nazi-esque...yes but it could also be because they assume that we cant survive. But to kill off those who can survive and save those 10% who are dumbed down isnt good for the gene pool going forward.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Hmmmmmm

I get the impression you have no awareness of these quotes by our "leaders" since 1900:

www.freerepublic.com...

I gather you also have no awareness of the Georgia Guidestones?

www.radioliberty.com...

It seems plausible that you are also unaware of or disbelieving of the Bible's assertion that in our END TIMES ERA 1/3-2/3rds of the world's population WILL DIE.

Or perhaps you 'merely' have a deep need to white-wash horrifically blood-thirsty ruthless demonized sub-humans as do-gooders?

Mystifying.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovaGirl

Originally posted by fleabit
This is a UFO topic how?

They did mention that they posted it in the wrong forum.

Anyways, this is an interesting theory. I would have never thought about it like that. It's definitely something I'm going to talk about with my 2012 friends.

Oh, oops.

At any rate, I still don't buy it. The only thing I can think of them predicting is an object hitting our planet. And I don't think there is one. Without a firm prediction of a disaster, I can't see why anyone would go to such lengths to plan for one.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I doubt the death machinery would be necessary at the camps if the purpose of the camps was survival of those rounded up.

Some folks are plain NOT NICE.

The power mongers thinking they will be forever at the top of the heap are NOT NICE.

imho, They don't give a rip about anything but their greed, their power mongering and their deluded marching to satan's tune.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Moderator, could you move this thread to the new world order thread for me, please? I posted it in the wrong forum by mistake.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Possible, but unlikely. The government wouldnt need much more than 5% of the most elite to carry out their super advanced plans.

Shackles in boxcarts? Heh....

Obviouslly if this was a global issue intellegent governments would be warning the populace of forecoming events and create a prevention method, a underground base of some sort, etc.

No the NWO is not trying to protect anyone more so just trying to create world for their dominant selves.

Also 2012s mission in my opinion is like Michael and the Archangels coming from the heavens,

To bitch smack the hell out of the NWO/Illuminati etc.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I would think this goes into the 2012 forum. But as far as aliens though, the alleged aquired craft and not informing the public about it is another reason and tool they may use.

I would imagine there may be survivors or even mercy killings using whatever technology they have. I think this theory has been brought up many times and ways here before as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
It could be BOTH....Continuation and Consolidation of Government (US and Major Powers into the World/UN Govt). Look at it this way, if you had to go away for several years because of a coming disaster and you couldnt take all of your family pets with you would you let it go in the wild (not a good place for poodles and kitties vs coyotes and wolves) or would you take them to the shelter to be euthanized (as others bring their pets also and no one is coming in for pets as they are leaving also). Think of the FEMA camps, etc as a "shelter" and the "gas chambers and crematoriums" as "euthanization". Unhuman, nazi-esque...yes but it could also be because they assume that we cant survive. But to kill off those who can survive and save those 10% who are dumbed down isnt good for the gene pool going forward.

Yes, you're right...it could be both.

I don't know much about your last sentence, though. Can you give evidence that there is a NWO and they want to kill off those who aren't dumbed down? Where have you heard this?

All I know about the supposed NWO is that they are headed by the most powerful families in the world, and supposedly, they want to kill off 80% of the people in the world and save 20%. I don't believe that, because if they wanted to do it, there are much more faster and cheaper and effective ways of doing that than eliminating people in FEMA camps. I mean, they could release microbes or poison the water.

Where have you heard that they (if there is a they) only want to save the "dumbed down" ones?

Personally, even if the NWO is a survival plan, I would rather take my chances of survival on my own, than go into a government-sponsored FEMA camp. I've always been very independent, and I'm sure I wouldn't be able to go along with their rules.

But...can you tell me about how they want to save the dumb and killing the strong? I have never heard this one before. You would think that if the rumor was true about a NWO wanting to take over the world, they would want to save the strong/smart and kill off the stupid/weak.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

It seems plausible that you are also unaware of or disbelieving of the Bible's assertion that in our END TIMES ERA 1/3-2/3rds of the world's population WILL DIE.

Actually, I am quite aware of that prophecy. Along with the Hopi prophecy, and the Mayan prophecy, etc... They all prophesize an ending to the world and huge cataclysm.

But just because 2/3 of the world's people die does not mean that it would be because a group of humans decided to eliminate them. They could die from natural causes.

Even the bible prophesies about the coming of a comet and major earthquakes. How could one group of humans cause a comet to hit the earth and exterminate 2/3 of the world's population? How could a group of elite people cause the poles to shift and have massive earthquakes? How could a group of poeple weaken the earth's EM field, and allow the sun storms to rain massive radiation to our earth?

Yes, I can imagine 2/3...even 9/10ths of the world's population dying that way....in a major cataclysmic event. (Like the dinosaurs died out.) Many scientists say that humans almost died out when another super-volcano blew up 70,000 years ago, but pockets of humanity survived. But how could the NWO cause cataclysmic events like that?

If you can give me reasonable scenarios, I'll believe you. The only way I could think of that ocurring is with world-wide nuclear war, poisoning the water, or germ warfare. But then they wouldn't need FEMA camps, box cars, etc... They would just go along and scoop up the few survivors that remain.

How do you think they're planning on killing off 9/10 of the world's population? FEMA camps? Gas chambers? You don't think they'd have a hard time doing that to over 6 billion people before we all revolted??

Isn't it more likely (I'm not asserting that it is, I'm just giving some food for thought) that the NWO is also aware of these prophecies, they are aware of a comet or a dark star approaching, or aware of the coming pole shift....and they are waiting for the major population die off to happen before instituting their "grand plan"?

Wouldn't that make their job a lot easier?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It depends on their ultimate purpose or endgame. If it is propitiate the human race then it is important in darwinian terms to promote the survival of the fittest for the human gene pool. But if their intent is to enslave the surviving population then they do not want a populace that would have the inclination to challenge their authority. I read somewhere where as far back as 30 years ago that someone wrote a white paper for TPTB suggesting that the "warrior" mindset has to be eliminated (as if IT was the gene that they wanted to eradicate). They identified three classes:
1) patriots, 2) ex-military and 3) current military and police who are sympathetic to 1 and 2. Perhaps they are afraid of a paramilitary counter insurgency that would create a problem whereas they dont expect a big threat from the general citizenry per se. Also there are plenty of threads regarding chemtrails and flourinated water which could be to dumbdown the population. I think that such a move is a big mistake for humanity.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I like your ideas because they are a bit more positive then most. If Humanity is to survive the next great global disaster we have to be prepared.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

I am now trying to direct all future comments and debate about this subject to a new posting in the 2012 forum. That thread can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks. Moderators, you can close this thread if you want to.

top topics

join