It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where do these ideas of new conciousness come?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
everything ive read says were pretty doomed. I was just getting my life together and starting college, so this is kinda messed up. BUt every source ive read, especially nostradamus and the bible, says were probalbly not gonna be in this "new age"

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You are young so you have a good chance of making it through this next planetary revolution. I would suggest that you carry on with your life exactly as planned with a few exceptions. You should be ever vigilante. Not paranoid; vigilante. If a person shows you who they are believe them. Prepare for the unlikely. Select your friends carefully your life may depend on them. Stay healthy. Eat well. Eat natural when you can. Avoid chemically enhanced water. Drink living water when you can. Believe nothing you see or hear that is controlled by TPTB without doing your homework. Learn to enjoy the simple things. Love and enjoy life. Be wise beyond your years. You will do just fine.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Nostradamus was high on nutmeg and the bible is just a book. Lessons to be learned yes, but live your life and quit dwelling on things that could be. There has always been books and the end of the world since I was a kid and that was over 50 years ago!
Enjoy life, you are young and you are only young once.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
i hope u guys are right. But i believe drugs that send you into the subconcious can give you real godsent visions

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by etheralcereal89

I was told the price of revealing your subconscious through drugs is the physical toll. I haven't really tried the stuff myself. '___' does not sound like it wants to be my friend. I'd recommend keeping drugs to a minimum but I'm not saying you have to be a 100% drug nazi.

new topics

top topics

join