It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are these dreams im having?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Are they demons? I always dream of demons first of all, and they seem MUCH more real then other dreams. Then as i awake, i dont really wake up. I know that i am laying in bed, but im paraylized and have a creature (s) either laying on me and pushing on my sides (this pian is so excrutiatiing i always wake up and check to see if my stomach is brusied) standing above me, or laying next to me. The voices are so evil. ONe told me that God and the bible will be destroyed. I never see them clearly, and I thank god for that. And how come i always like leave my body, but i dont see my body, but i feel a force dragging me. I had to grab onto the "posts of my bed" to keep from going to the right side of me. I worried something bad was over there. I worry that when i did my soul wil;l be violently pulled like in my waking dreams. Its very frightening. I was find last night, and when i woke up at 2 am as usual i didnt feel posssessed. My life is quite intersting. So any possible rational expaliantion? Cause i dont think my mind could create those beyond human voices, and the pain was 100% real. Always at my sides too.

join