It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my problem with faith

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
btw im the guy that made the topic about demons coming after me.\

I cant imagine that god truly loves us. Why would he let hell exist? WHo desrerves to be punushed to that extent? WHy can a rapist that asks for forgiveness go to heaven, but a mother who lost her children and kills herself cant? I worry im going to hell because i have trouble with the idea of loving god with all ur heart. Cause like, at least the bible way of putting it, you have to love or u will be in eternal torment. THats a lot of pressure. SOme people cant help the way they are. Im praying i am, but i always turn against god because of hell. Bill weise's account sent me over the edge. Please dont tell me things like christianity is just bs, becaus a year ago i would have agreed, but now i believe. thank you

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by etheralcereal89

simple

put yourself in Gods shoes for a moment

create something, now what do you do? ANYTHING is the answer it is yours!

personally i do not believe Hell is a infinite punishment though. as for God loving us well we are his creation would you love something you created that thought lived and loved etc etc etc, chances would be yes i guess.

some people can help how they are and some cannot. i was a complete fatherless child and i have known worse.

I went through a similar experience but you have to read and re read the whole bible and things will fit into place slowly. I learn't to accept what was Gods will was Gods will.

some people are the way they arefor good reasons. Remember Gods glory would not have been reflected in Jesus if there was no reason to heal the blind and raise the dead etc.

Secondly, i knew a drug adict once and to cut a very long story short i now honestly believe that this single individual was used by God to test a whole congregation. get in touch if you want the details, its brilliant! prayers answered within seconds, the lot!

david

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by etheralcereal89

Why do you have to threads with the same message?

This one is the other. Problems With Christianity

new topics

join