It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Gaza - Staged 911 to Muslim World?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
And now for an interesting twist. Seems as if Israel just might have been the ones shooting rockets from Lebanon into northern Israel.

A Lebanese lawmaker holds sleeping cells working for Tel Aviv responsible for carrying out rocket attacks from southern Lebanon into Israel. In an interview with NBN television on Friday, Change and Reform bloc MP Nabil Nicolas warned that some parties attempt to give the impression that Hezbollah was violating the UN Security Council Resolution 1701. Nicolas said the area from where the rockets were launched on Thursday was under the authority of UN peacekeeping forces in Lebanon (UNIFIL) and Hezbollah forces were not present in the southern Lebanese region. This is while even Israeli authorities have admitted that the rockets fired at northern Israel were of an old model no longer used by Hezbollah. He emphasized that an Israeli conspiracy was being implemented in Lebanon, calling for containment rather than "exaggeration" of the rocket-launching issue.

Israel behind missile fire from lebanon

edit to fix link.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by lmbsc]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I must admit I am now totally confused as to Hamas and their true motives. Firing rockets with no warheads in such large numbers , is like throwing rocks onto someone's roof. They left holes but not much real damage. So I considered it was to get the worlds attention.

And you are right , shooting these things down would be a breeze for Israel.

Then last night on T.V. a Hamas spokesperson stated they would not allow peacekeepers into Gaza. He considered it another "occupation" ?

This goes against one of the main things Yasser Arafat fought for and one of the reasons I considered Israel had more to hide than the Palestinians' Something is very wrong with that equation.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert Said:

"Netanyahu established Hamas, gave it life, freed Sheikh Yassin and gave him the opportunity to blossom," he said, adding that the current political situation in the Palestinian Authority came about "because of the nonsense that was done while Netanyahu was prime minister."

FULL ARTICLE

That must be what you are feeling? Or is it when Oliver North was explaining how Israel was supplying armaments to Iran in order to get Hezbollah to release the hostages when Regan took office?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Israel has a right to fight back, they've been attacked for years from gaza which they gave away, they give away some land and the thanks they get for giving this close land away to the pals ends up with them shooting missles at Isreal, well Israel unlike the USA they are a bit more familliar with war and how to strategize, so it took them 2 years to come up with the perfect retaliation plan and you fags honestly think Israel was staged by someone? It's Isreals right to fight back

For those idiots that don't know, the USA fully supports Isreael, the firepower Israel has is given to them by the USA, the bad guys are not Isreal, read the bible, yes you all are athiests what am I thinking, but even athiests must understand, if Israel falls we all fall, period.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

So why Israel is not using weaponry, which is designed to counter such attacks?

I have always wondered how the IDF with all its sophisticated weaponry and real time sat imagery and air recon cannot pick up signatures of Hamas rockets as soon as they are fired? Even the basic counter mortar batteries can easily pick up mortar rounds being fired from even 20 km away with good accuracy. So how come rockets are still being fired from the same area even after the IDF has overrun these positions?

Is it a false flag operation being conducted by the Israelis? If it is, then this stinks to hell and high heaven!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KMAN1

Funny how most assume the way to find out who was behind 9-11 is to see who benefited the most. A lot of people believe - or want to believe - there was a country in the ME that beneftted the most out of this (a clue, they are not an islamic nation and are allies with the USA).

In this Gaza "9-11" as it has been called, who exactly is benefiting from these "false flag" operations, that are being "called" terrorist rockets? Israel? The USA? Russia? The whole situation is complex, isnt it? So we must ask ourselves: "who benefits the most?"

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by czacza

hello, star and flag from me for you. as always.
the whole thing is that the same guys are standing behind the 911 (as an architect I know for sure that the official story is a big BS (AE911truth.com)) and the financial crises and now the middle east war.

this is one, very well organized action, which will bring us to the point that we will NEED their help to go away alive.

the evil is behind those events. it sounds insane but I really belive that it is pure evil trying to get his part. and we still have a choice. but I see a very silent voice around the glob saying "please, do not make us belive that black is white"

Well, I don't believe much in prophecies and prophets but reading this www.pierre2.org...

it could well match the whole story...

Let's hope not.

[edit on 10/1/2009 by Maxit]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Moving to V1.1 with "Gaza 911 Theory"

First I want to thank you all from very good postings!

Discussions from War On Gaza seems to move more sophisticated level every day, like we should. First shock is over, and we all can see to which kind of total destruction we are heading today... Damage is already done, so we can talk about its impacts - what we got here?

I know that I am in to something... I just know; and my dear friends, what I see in our future is anything but good - USrael is leading us to world war, like I said, and I highlight it again: Damage is already done - Gaza 911 Trauma is real!

I have worked for new release for V1.1 of this "Gaza 911 Theory", but I have problems to handle alone this huge amount of information. I need help to gather information, specify data, and to produce supporting material - And I have basic problem with correct spelling, typing... So - I have an Idea...

Gaza 911 - ATS workgroup?

I hope we can gather some workgroup in here. Where everybody is welcome to help us all to understand what really is going on today... And to solve this most important question in our present life - What is the true nature and goals of Operation Cast Lead?

We can change the direction - join together and prevent future catastrophe, but we have to work hard, and together. Like you probably have noticed, English is not my homelanguage, so I do mistakes in my typing all the time. I would be very pleased, if someone can check the spelling in first article above, and send it to me with corrected typing... That would really lead us to V1.1!

"Coming out of closet"

Like I have said - I see our future very dark. In this urgent situation, and to get some help from you, and publicity to our common concerns, some personal face or faces is needed to carry this theory further... I am working with idea to spread, maybe coming V1.2 to all around the world - to raise this theory from present darkness: But some name is needed, contact information given - Thats bottom line for all editors, and I am willing to give mine - for all of you.

As member of free press I have nothing to hide with my true personal data, and in future postings with this article, I will soon start to use my own name, and I hope there will also come notion about AboveTopSecret.com - workgroup, as co-author of this theory.

You have already helped me so much in past days, that it would be only natural to mention this forum in "Gaza 911 Theory" releases.

Poke me with U2U!

U2U for me, and I will answer questions - and I post you the latest theory in email version / and I will keep you updated. I am open for private discussions, and hoping material sended to me for research. If somebody, please, wants to help with my typing - just let me know, and I will announce that urgent needed help is coming...

I already have channels open to media, editors, but new channels has to get open. True situation is this > Breaking questions and analysis is needed for journalists all over the world today, when they try to understand this mess, and we can help them - and in same, help our self in future too.

To Mods - Site owners

Joining to workgroup, releasing privat data is maybe not normal here, but "War On Gaza" has changed already many rules. I know that after releasing my privat information, there can come very disturbing impacts - But I am ready to handle those. Hundreds, thousands are already dead, and what I see millions will die because of this mess; taking huge risks every moment - I am just one - and not any better... But no official, mentioned workgroup is done without your blessing.

I will soon post my latest thoughts, and open more questions from this issue in here. Thank you, catch you later!

[edit on 10-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Workfile for v.1.1,

"Gaza 911 - Staged for Muslims?"

Linking 911 to Gaza is needed to understand the main point - Gaza Trauma - what is generated already to minds of Muslim world. Reality is something we cant wash away. Like we cant build towers back, and get those 3000 peoples back alive - we cant wash away the reality of Gaza victims.

Pictures from suffering and bombed civilians are out, and there is no way back to solve this trauma by ignoring that fact.

"True Goals of Operation Cast Lead"

I assume that true goal of this operation is to spread clear picture from their real enemy to minds of whole Muslim world - Make this 911 Trauma - what will need its solution, as did 911 - by bombing Afghanistan, Iraq, and other acts - and that solution is attack to Israel.

Israel wants war - but to wage war they need excuse - Gaza gives that.

Problem - Reaction - Solution

What is seen here now, its that Israel is generating the problem, by causing disaster and shock in Muslim world with killing innocent victims in large scale. It can see also as provocation, what it is to all their enemies - Muslim world which thinks that their people are brutally targeted.

1. Problem is the Trauma

Do you think that there would be any politician or leader who could get support in any elections or raise ups - with message of peace with Israel or USA after this operation? No... Thats why we are in real trouble now. Shock what is already made fuels revenge - feeds the enemy with hate and rage.

2. Reaction is the Anger

People needs revenge. Like after 911, people hails politicians who romised revenge - and after a while that revenge will come. Israel feeds that anger every day, for third week muslim world is floated by picture of death... Why there are only arabic channels broadcasting from Gaza - This show is made only for them to see, to feed up their anger even more.

3. Solution is War

That is what authors of all of these acts are after - and their true goal. They dont want peace, and that message is made clear. Israel is ready, and USA is sitting with same boat - and they want their enemy to raise up now, not tomorrow, but now. Israel offers now all excuses, and waits that their enemy will retaliate. Only when they are sure, that this operation is going to its next, its 4th step, and open war is in their hand - we get some truce to Gaza op.

4. Outcome

We cant wash away, turn our eyes to what is done. When we put our self to mind of Muslim world, and look Israel and USA from their point of view, we can understand their anger, and what this trauma is causing in future... They demand for reactions, though measures from their governments - and they are ready to die in their revenge.

I do understand their anger - like I understand anger what 911 caused in USA. Israel is just showing pure evil face to them... Like "Al Quaida stuff" in direct aftermath of 911.

To get even, more wars are needed - Trauma needs medicine, and that medicine comes only from suffering Israel, by pictures from destroyed US carriers... We all know, that what we are really speaking about here is wide scale disaster - World War. And that will come now... If.

Opening questions - seeking truth

I promise to open questions - that is more important than giving answers. I try to list some important questions what I have found, and I hope you will help us to find some decent answers - and raise more questions.

What has to be done, to prevent World War 3?

Most important, most difficult first. With thousands of answers, what can you do, what we all can do?

Where is Javier Solana?

Sounds maybe fun, but after he was appointed to leader of peace process 4.1.2009, there has been total blackout from where he is, with who is he talking, and what is happening... Possible Shadow government is meeting, where? This question leads us to next, more important question

What is the nature of this conspiracy and operation?

We need profile - we need facts. Everything what leads us to history of this operation, its preparations, and to all strange events before this operation took place have to research carefully: Who was involved, with what kind of motivations.

Iran-Syria-Lebanon-?

Who are gathering now forces, and where. What is situation in India, Georgia, Bosnia... Is pirates really behind Navy movements. We need whistle blowers - breaking theories!

Why anti-rocket batteries are not deployed?

We need technical data, analysis, and just spread this important question - and demand answers. Whole Israeli propaganda is made to this thin red line - we have to debunk this very possible false flag explanation with huge back up information: Maps, pictures, videos... Everything is needed! Now.

Facing the trauma

Muslim world is sick, there are maybe not one, who is not affected by this situation. 911 has fueled many researches from "how to deal with these kind of events". Like USA was blind in their sickness, didnt saw their real status, Muslim world is now blinded for their reactions today. We need to help them - to prevent disaster ahead.

By collecting facts, releasing mental healthcare materials we can help Muslim world to deal with these provocations... To see the truth. I know its just a tip of the iceberg, but every way to help that mental disorder, helps common cause. If this Trauma causes armed solution, there is no winners - and they will loose too.

Tunnels, real goals?

Another official cause for this operation is "the tunnels". We have to digg this story upside down, look deep in to it - Have you find something unusual in there? Something what still bothers you... I dont say that there is anything hided, but we have to look this operation open minded - Trust, no one.

Search for smoking guns

Trust me, there is those - we just have to find them. Israel is expert in diplomacy, with conspiracies and hidden agendas - Zionists are. I am not here to blame anyone, just checking the facts, and if something is not adding up - I have make my day. Truth needs to be found - thats why we live - to learn.

To the end,

This work file is making ground for theory V1.1 - I could already raise some important facts, questions with evidence by now, but that only could lead this workshop to direction that I want, and that is not my goal.

I hope your comments...

[edit on 10-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingunknown
Israel has a right to fight back, they've been attacked for years from gaza which they gave away, they give away some land and the thanks they get for giving this close land away to the pals ends up with them shooting missles at Isreal, well Israel unlike the USA they are a bit more familliar with war and how to strategize, so it took them 2 years to come up with the perfect retaliation plan and you fags honestly think Israel was staged by someone? It's Isreals right to fight back

For those idiots that don't know, the USA fully supports Isreael, the firepower Israel has is given to them by the USA, the bad guys are not Isreal, read the bible, yes you all are athiests what am I thinking, but even athiests must understand, if Israel falls we all fall, period.

When we are intent upon expressing ourselves through the written word some thought should be given to what words we choose to use and how we spell them. I noticed that in the above message you have used two different spellings for the "Mad Dog" nation of Israel. Five times you spelled it in the normal way and then four times you spelled it as ISREAL or ISREALS...

My question to you is that are these misspellings or is this a form of propaganda on your part. Is it that you are saying that Israel IS REAL? If so how do you know?

[edit on 10-1-2009 by Alpha_Magnum]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
(HEY ALPHA_MAGNUM) HA HA HAAAA HA. thank you for that. IS-REAL. Made me laugh.

Flyingunknown. What are you saying? Were all gay athiests for having an opinion? read the bible?

Clearly you mean that the people of Israel are gods chosen people. I do go to church. I have a bible and do read it. I think the point you are missing is the questions that are being asked.

Why would Israel allow itself to be fired upon if it has a (USA Supplied) top of the line missile defense system. For me there is no question that Hamas & Hezbollah wish to eliminate Israel. But the Missile defense system can and would block 99.99% of these "attacks".

I forgive you for calling me a gay-athiest.

This "WAR" will never end. As it is written. Until GOD returns. Both sides are driven by that fact. The bible and the Koran both state this war will not end until "their" perspective gods return. Maybe they beleive by starting this war they can expedite the return.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Are you Insane!

They have been sending rockets into Isreal incessantly.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Here is something MUST READ!

I opened own thread to this again very important issue...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is important when we try to understand real goals of Operation Cast Lead, and we should look to agenda of New World Order - This is their works, and GAza 911 is next, maybe final step to these predictions come true?

The Clash of Civilizations?

I. THE NEXT PATTERN OF CONFLICT
II. THE NATURE OF CIVILIZATIONS
III. WHY CIVILIZATIONS WILL CLASH
IV. THE FAULT LINES BETWEEN CIVILIZATIONS
V. CIVILIZATION RALLYING
VI. THE WEST VERSUS THE REST
VII. THE TORN COUNTRIES
VIII. THE CONFUCIAN-ISLAMIC CONNECTION
IX. IMPLICATIONS FOR THE WEST

history.club.fatih.edu.tr...

Also take a look to Wikipedia...

The Clash of Civilizations is a theory, proposed by political scientist Samuel P. Huntington, that people's cultural and religious identities will be the primary source of conflict in the post-Cold War world.

en.wikipedia.org...

I search also for latest news relating to these prophecies... (Or inside knowledge?) Many of us are now taking this book back to their desks.

The killing fields of Gaza: Clash of civilizations?

The raging war in Gaza that has become the Killing Fields of the Middle East bears witness to the truth of Samuel Huntington's warning, which the late Harvard political scientist raised 16 years ago, that people's cultural and religious identities will be the primary source of conflict in the post-Cold War world.

www.chinapost.com.tw...

I certainly will use these materials for background information in "Gaza 911 Theory" ... This is it, guys.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Interesting theory. You have alot of valid points. Personally I respectfully disagree. In my opinion this doesn't have the shock value of 9-11. This current conflict has been going on since 2000. Although this is the largest attack so far I think it was a consistent build up and this was the culmination.

I think a 9-11 style operation would have to be much more sudden and "out of the blue" to have a 9-11 type response in the Arab world.

I hate to say it but a "dirty bomb" or small nuke would be the next step to get a response in the curent desensitized (sp) world population.

Although there is much outcry in the world over this operation I don't think it has the unanimous condemnation 9-11 had in the enitire globe.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by drock905]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

You're right on the mark my friend.
Middle Eastern nations are being handed an reason to attack Israel. The "powers" behind the scenes are orchestrating a third world war.
I never forget the dream I had about three months ago regarding a nuclear attack in the middle east. In my dream I was watching the T.V news.It was at night. A British reporter from ITV was telling the audience about how the situation was escalating, when a missile hit a factory of some sort and busrt into flame, with the roof exploding into two fire balls. A few seconds later there was a bright flash then a purple orange fireball looked like a nuclear detonation. The reporter then said; Mankind now stands on the brink of extinction, with the biggest question being who will be next. I could,nt believe what was happening and I was terrorfied.
It was Russia that detonated the nuclear weapon.

I'm feeling very uncomfortable with what's happening in Israel right now.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
I must admit I am now totally confused as to Hamas and their true motives. Firing rockets with no warheads in such large numbers , is like throwing rocks onto someone's roof. They left holes but not much real damage. So I considered it was to get the worlds attention.

And you are right , shooting these things down would be a breeze for Israel.

Then last night on T.V. a Hamas spokesperson stated they would not allow peacekeepers into Gaza. He considered it another "occupation" ?

This goes against one of the main things Yasser Arafat fought for and one of the reasons I considered Israel had more to hide than the Palestinians' Something is very wrong with that equation.

You have to Remember that Hamas was created and funded by the Mossad to counter Arafat. It is possible high ranking Hamas still collaborate with Mossad, keep the war going, U.S. arms/money flowing, "justifies" Israeli aggresion against the Palestinian people.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Today is time to work with, whats coming now?

Iran newspapers are leading us to terrible conclusions...

Iran is starting to see what is coming... Inevitable outcome from this operation started by Israel. When editors start to make headlines, then urgent message is out to all people in country... "We are in the way to war!"

And sure they have plenty of evidence from what is coming, we all can see where this Operation Cast Lead is mend to reach...

The United States Promotes Israeli Genocide Against the Palestinians
www.prisonplanet.com...

In Washington, All Roads Lead to Tehran
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

US Senate supports Israel's Gaza incursion
uk.reuters.com...

US congress votes to back Israel
english.aljazeera.net...

"Iran is going to be one of our biggest challenges," Obama said in an interview with ABC's "This Week with George Stephanopoulos."

And looks like Iran is getting ready to...

Foreign ministers of Iran and China discuss Gaza crisis
www.isna.ir...

Iran and Morocco urge Islamic countries' measures to end Israeli attacks on Gaza
www.isna.ir...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Mumbai Attacks - Gaza 911? How they Muslims see it.

Interesting quote from Pakistani PM Gilani

Referring to the Mumbai attacks, Gilani said a large number of innocent men, women and children had been martyred in Palestine and it could not be considered a lesser tragedy than Mumbai, and asked why the world was silent on the issue.

www.dailytimes.com.pk...\01\11\story_11-1-2009_pg1_1

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i just dont have much simpathy for a people who chose to vote in a leader who specifically states they want to rid the world of isreal...

isreal is the most hated country for staging "genocide" but palestine would like nothing more than a genocide of their own against isreal.

people will no doubt go on and say...well bush has killed innocents and america voted him into power...and while this may be true, he didnt run on the premise of killing innocent iraqis and thats not why he was voted into power.

the palestines chose to vote hamas into their government, knowing they wanted to wipe isreal off the map...now isreal is saying, "you know what, you want war, you can have it"

its always a shame when innocents lose their lives.

now for that weak missle defense arguement... what happens when Hamas gets missles that can penetrate that missle defense system? should isreal just keep that up for the next 100-200 years while hamas takes the time to come up with or buy the technology?

you kill a germ before it can kill you...

[edit on 12-1-2009 by wheazy]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
FALSE FLAG GOALS OF OP CAST LEAD

Some videos from Anti-Mortar-Rocket weaponry,

thanks to muzzleflash, his thread open in,

Gaza is Smokescreen?

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=5629044#pid5629044

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join