It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Gaza - Staged 911 to Muslim World?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This great question has raised, step by step, after first bombings begun in Gaza. What is the nature of this "sneak attack" which targeted first official buildings, then homes, schools, businesses in Gaza?

It came from clear blue sky, like 911. Without direct foreknowledge; it was just "Bam!" and war has raged since then - Mainly against civil targets with superior armament, and causing huge shock effects all around the world.

True Goal of Operation Cast Lead

Like its said and widely known, first victim in war is truth. And in this war, truth is very highly targeted, because international media is not welcome to Gaza, or any other international observer. What is really happening in ground zero, is broadcasted only by Al Jazeera, PressTV and some other Muslim channels... Western media gives whole another picture - shown by Israel propaganda machines, and from AP-Reuters collections.

To get my point clear, you should first set your self to other perspective. Now, imagine your self to some place, to your living room in Damascus, Tehran, Qatar, Beirut... To any capitol of Muslim world, and open your TV set - And what you see?

Then you turn channel, and what you see?

Your kind are targeted, killed, slaughtered... And this goes on, and on... 24 H - 7, day after day... You will be affected.

"Gaza 911" in Muslim world

There is always two side in every story. When western world is turned to think about rockets - and who shot first? Muslim world is beaten with casualties of war, terror made against their civilian people... Huge suffering and disaster. Horror; End of the world.

Those pictures, and hate what raises from problems, reaction from killed children, destroyed homes, and bombed schools doesnt vanish anywhere, they are done. Gaza is great trauma made for millions of people, and like 911 was US, its a fear factor for future politics too.

Trauma needs solution - and that is what Israel is willing to give to their enemy - a reason.

Other picture - Fox side of Israel

Israel needs allies to its wars, it need support from their citizens, to their army and weaponry, acceptance from their suppliers. To achieve that goal, it gives causes to its activity. Very different than pictures spreading amongst their enemies, it shows pictures from rockets - own victims.

Spreading statements from their war against rockets, how they are also victims of brutal attacks by Hamas, or Hezbollah - hinting towards Iran in every statement... Pro-Israelis gets whole another perspective, something where war is going on, where is two sides fighting and Israel is desperate to defend their peoples from brutal attacks - with all means.

Hmmm.... Really?

Rockets - false flag goals?

What I see now, like events in 911, is that official truth doesnt hold very well. All the measures what is done by government before, at the time, and after the attacks just fuels the situation even more; leading to following violent and disaster. Something is very badly missing - Where is the Norad?

Gaza rockets are fired from quit small area, which is surrounded 100% by IDF. Fitsr, lets look to the map;

Like we all know, Gaza is cut now to two pieces, and Gaza city is closed from all directions. When Hamas shoots rockets toward Israel, those needs sectors to reach places where possible targets are. (Basics of indirect fire)

More than 30% from available sectors are just ocean - nothing to shoot for. Then there are deserts, non living areas - probably most of the sectors. So what we get here is maybe 10% or less available sectors, where Hamas have some possibility to hit targets around Gaza.

When Hamas are pin pointing targets, rockets have to shoot to some and usually same direction every time, right?

So why Israel is not using weaponry, which is designed to counter such attacks?

There is available all sophisticated armament with anti-rocket capability. And Israel have those, USA have those in large scale... Where are those batteries - why US doesnt offer those batteries?

I havent heard, or read any statement from those been used, deployed around Gaza.

Pentagon Fast-Tracks Mortar Defense System
www.foxnews.com...

Northrop unveils laser to counter mortar attacks
www.paratrooper.net...

Here is video from C-RAM in action, Iraq!
www.videosift.com...

Just google this issue, and you are amazed how all technology is already there to block those few flying rockets, if that really is the goal! This is the smoking gun... Like where was F-16 in 911?

Probably we all agreed that innocent victims in all sides, should get protection. So my question is, why nothing is done to really protect those innocent victims of Israel?

Truth really is casualty of war

I hope debate here, without motions or desire to defend or accuse either of sides. What I question here is general impact of this operation, and where this trauma is leading us all, possible other point of views from its hidden goals.

What I see now is that Gaza 911 is causing WW3, and traumatized Muslim world has all needed reasons given by Israel, to wage wars against western world in near future. Why its done?

( I will continue with this thread, and I am working with these questions 24-7. I have plenty of questions still open in my flaptop - also possible answers already in my mind... See you again! )

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Janus great thread as always - S &F!

Keep us posted with your research. Seems like you have just opened a whole new can of worms!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Excellent thread, and it poses some very interesting questions.

Indeed, why can't the military might of Israel shoot a few rockets out of the sky? I'm sure they have the technology, and if they don't the US would gladly provide.

Indeed, it's not a resolution to the issue as i'm sure Hamas would still fire rockets, but it would protect innocent Israelis.

Hmmm, certainly food for thought.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 04326

Looks like so...
My computers firewalls are now very hot! I try to keep online, but I dont know how long my protection can stand this... Damned.

This is war. I had same situation month ago, when I was in occupied air ports, sending material to free press, and there I loose all my connections. My other flap top is still left handed. But I use also external WallCooler these days...

First went down Al Jazeera for me today, still not working. I am glad that I have network expert near here, and if I dissapear now, this time I will be back tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I believe you! i was actually just thinking that lucky you are in a neutral country - otherwise you would have van's parked outside your place by now especially considering how much of a contribution you have made.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Star and flag.
Once again you are saying what I have been saying.
I do see ww3 coming out of this for sure if it keeps escalating.
I was telling a friend the other day that I saw alot in common with 911 and this.I said they just got thier 911.
Seeing as the middle east is as it is right now I don't see anything good coming from this.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 04326

"Idealistic individual is greatest threat to Zionism", thats also snipped from their own written truth - and I will use that power against my aggressor, as long as I live... "Fear - no one!"

Zionists have very little space in Finland... In other words, and based on historical facts, Finland was last country in Europe, which gave human rights to Jews so late as 1920 - Before that all Jews was ousted from country by law made in 1782, with very few exceptions.

Why all Jewish was banned in whole country? - Its widely asked question, and for 100 years there was outcry from Jewish population from their cruel destiny... Simple reason was Fennomans huge fear against Zionism.

Zionist conspiracy - If followed by right-wing attitude really is greatest threat to Christianity - My self, I am not christian, or Fennoman, but I understand their point... Problem before 1920 was lack of information, not enough to separate Jews from each others - who is Zionist, and who is not, thats why it was more easier to deny everyone of them.

These days we can educate our self, and separate also Jews, so I am not against Jews in general, but I understand and have learned, that Zionism is very real movement, and still makes great threat, not only to Christianity, but to whole other world.

I am talking about dream - New World Order - we all should resist, also Jews.

Also I have to say to those, who maybe fears same "vans" in front of their houses... Go there - Like I do. Step out side, and walk to front of possible threats; And make loud questions - they have no legal right to make investigation without record of your status - and without your notice.

"Attack is always best defense"

If you act as individual, like I am doing here, there is nothing illegal to ask question, think different type of answers. Freedom of speech means also freedom of thoughts, and writing is just notes from thoughts.

As long as you stay individual, there is no law in earth, what can suit you from your own thoughts - "It will not hold" - If they really want to harm you, they have to broke the law them self, so, dont give them that opportunity - Act first.

99% of your possible "government" enemy forces dont want to act against the law, what is the real basic why they are on duty, and I promise, they are just pleased if you give some good reason to them, to step back from what they were doing... A psychological fact.

Fear is their weapon of terror, that means your own weakness; so dont feed it and dont fall to it. Keep your self strong, fearless, and they will choose some easier target.

BTW - I catch the worm!
... Back in Al Jazeera!

[edit on 9-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I really hope you generate those thoughts more further... What fuses that thought? Was there some detail... Go in to it.

If you go back to 911... First it was clear terrorist scene. Then came first question, what was for me the lack of F-16 in sky... Where is Norad? And then came next, and next... Now I have about 1000 open questions from 911 events.

Thats how lies will always come exposed... Not from answers given, but from important questions asked!

[edit on 9-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I try not to talk about 911 or post in those threads as they tend to get a bit ugly.I'll give my opinion but in a way that I don't get into it too much

I think 911 was done by people who had an agenda.I don't mean the terrorists as I think they were just the Oswald.If they were actually on those planes then they were patsies.The people who planned 911 had an agenda they wanted to fulfill and 911 allowed them to push on with the plans.

I think the Gaza thing is very slippery as well.I suspect there is alot more going on behind the scenes as this doesn't add up to me right now.I think the fact that the U.S. ignored the U.N. and did as they wanted and I see that happening here as well.The U.N. is nothing to them.
To me it points to a rogue force or group that is bent on getting what they want and doing what they want.Who is that group??I have no clue.

Isreal bombing civilians reminds me of the U.S. in Iraq.Same formula different place.

Hamas agenda is to incite a war and Isreals agenda is to kill palestinians.I don't see any intelligent decisions being made unless the decision being made was done to further an agenda...this wasn't an accident much like I think 911 was no accident,it was planned.
I hope that is a more indepth answer for my earlier post.
Its just my opinion folks,don't flame me.

What a coincidence.I just found this thread which kinda says what I just wrote. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-1-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Star flag friend

Your posts are well organized and thought out. YOu bring up great points with Pic with the Ultimate question. WHY DIDN'T THEY USE THEIR COUNTER MEASURES? I mean they are only funded by the strongest economies and large military industrial complexes....So it begs the question What gives?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hang on here, wasn't 911 an inside job ? are you saying the Arabs are doing this to themselves ?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Great post - I watched a BBC news report on the BBC news webiste - I think fairly old about the US demonstrating a ground based Phalanx weapons system.

For those of you who don't know, Phalanx is usually used on ships - particularly aircraft carriers to protect them against missile attacks. It is basically a gattling gun that fires thousands of rounds a minute putting up a wall of lead. It is guided by sophisticated radar/fire control system.

en.wikipedia.org...

The US has these on the ground too - they are easy to transport - I've seen versions on trailers towed behind trucks and then deployed where they need to be used.

Shooting down unsophisticated rockets like those used by Hammas would be elementary for such a system.

In fact I HAVE SEEN THIS SYSTEM SHOOTING DOWN MORTOR ROUNDS - see on youtube.

So the question is - why arn't these deployed? They would easily negate the rocket threat.

Israel also has/uses patriot batteries - not sure if these would work on these kinds of rockets - can anyone comment?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
imagine you are inside your house... every day, there is someone outside throwing rocks at your window. the first couple times they threw rocks, your windows shattered and you were forced to replace the windows. instead of replacing them with normal glass windows, you could replace them with bullet proof ones....

this solution seems to work and keeps the windows intact and you are safe as long as you stay inside. when you go outside, every now & then, you get hit with the rocks....

would you just sit back and keep getting hit with rocks? or would you do something to protect yourself so it doesnt happen again?

sure, isreal could use anti-rocket protection systems, but surely a few rockets are going to get into the country. they are protecting themselves, and while its unfortunate that innocents are getting killed, thats part of war.

its like when you live inside a house with known gang members and the cops arrest you too...same situation, but on an extreme scale.

the main problem is the rock throwers chose to throw rocks at the house filled with guns...

[edit on 9-1-2009 by wheazy]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

hello, star and flag from me for you. as always.
the whole thing is that the same guys are standing behind the 911 (as an architect I know for sure that the official story is a big BS (AE911truth.com)) and the financial crises and now the middle east war.

this is one, very well organized action, which will bring us to the point that we will NEED their help to go away alive.

the evil is behind those events. it sounds insane but I really belive that it is pure evil trying to get his part. and we still have a choice. but I see a very silent voice around the glob saying "please, do not make us belive that black is white"

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

sure, isreal could use anti-rocket protection systems, but surely a few rockets are going to get into the country. they are protecting themselves, and while its unfortunate that innocents are getting killed, thats part of war.

Take a look at the link I gave to the phalanx system. It can shoot down a supersonic artillery shell - this thing would NOT be letting any rockets through.

And baring in mind the Palestinians have in total only fired about 20 rockets in the last god knows how many months - I don't think Israel would be in the least threatened if they were to deploy this technology that THEY ALREADY HAVE.

Did you get that - THEY ALREADY HAVE this technology in their arsenal. They are not using it. Why do you suggest that is? Perhaps try and answer that question rather than making supportive claims as to why Israel are doing what they are doing at the moment.

Not only are Israel massacring innocent palestinians in Gaza, they are allowing thier own citizens to die by not deploying the anti missile defences they have. Shame on them.

If you haven't realised already that this whole thing stinks and is about much more than rockets then you are truly a moron.

Wake up - open your eyes - and speak out against the slaughter of innocents.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The essential problem with everything that we see happening is that those that are looking see many seemingly separate events. All of it is interconnected and if viewed as a whole the issue shifts to something to do with the global economy. Mind you there should not even be a global economy or a "World Bank" but they fit in with matters too.

There is going to be a draft. The same thing happened in WW1, in WW2, in Korea and in Vietnam. There have been ongoing resource wars in the world since WW1 and this happens to be the reason why the USA has been embroiled in the Mideast and everything else.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Probably saving using that technology against the rockets coming from Hizbollah which are more deadly.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The message about Zion is very true, that is what the NWO/ Illuminati is all about, the war in Gaza is merely a distraction like the one in Iraq, 9-11, they are all to decieve us from their real mandate which is the rebirth rise of Zion...
mark these words, by the end of this year 2009 beginning of 2010, you will know what i mean, things are move quickly but not so fast that you cant see things changing, watch for a split second moment change in all our lives because my friends the real threat is still hidden from our eyes.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
IMPORTANT, EMERGENCY...WAKE UPPP!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
WOW!!!

Thank you for this information. excellent.
In some ways changed my views on a lot of this "WAR".

I also find it odd this all happens so close to Bush going out and OBAMA coming in. The next few month's will be very interesting indeed. One would have to think if Israel would use the missile defense system these hamas rockets would be useless. The only fear then would be suicide bombers. With effecient "border" control those would also be minimized. It's not funny but if you want a reason for war. it's amazing what one country would allow so such conflicts could begin.

It's like allowing someone to break into your home just so you can justify shooting them.
I still think it will never end until one or the other is eliminated. And if other country's join in. And they just might. We could all end up in a WW3.

I HOPE NOT

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join