It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet x , my theory...Need help with the Physics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
hello gents,

i have been doing alot of reading regarding the 2012 subject. One thing that has been of great intrest to me is the return of plane x.

Let us assume for a moment that such a planet does infact exist, and that it will return on 2012. The fact that our solar system is slowly orbiting through space (much like the earth orbiting around our sun) is it possible that once we reach a certain point in space, the gravitational pull of our solar system as whole could pull out planet x from within a tare of space, thus bringing it into view??

my theory is that planet x, is in an orbit that goes through a rift in space, and that evry certian solar cycle, the gravitational pull of our solar system "pulls" it out to our solar system. As our solar system continues its orbit, the gravitational pull from our solar system weakens, and planet x is pulled back through the tare space.

can this be at all possible, with our laws of physics??

Again this is just my theory, and it can be dead wrong and silly
regards

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Since planet X supposedly has a orbit period of thousands of years its eccentricity is so high it would either be ejected from the solar system or perhaps hurtled into the sun.

Furthermore, if planet X is actually returning to the main part of the solar system( oribit of neptune), why did it not disrupt the orbit patterns of at least the orbit patterns of the outer planets? I mean, they orbit in near complete circles, it astronomers until i believe the 16th century to realize the anomalies were in fact due to non perfect cicular orbits.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
planet x is the underworld of Earth, or more accurately it is our earths reflection. It is the beast that comes up out of the Abyss. It is also the abode of the dead.

I think your theory is okay. but you are too focused on the matter (physical/material), you should focus on it as energy; its a problem that can be explained by quantum physics.

new topics

join