It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this doesn't open your eyes on HAMAS I don't know what will

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Hamas are for some listed as a terrorist organization. Nothing whats going on now, is going to change that. Period !

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
These people who would take a child and bring him up that way are dog$#!T. What a complete lack of morals. What a complete disregard for their children. I can't believe that children are being indoctrinated by such hatred.

Oh well. You reap what you sow, and in multiples.

This will not end until one side completely destroys the other.

Soooooo . . . . schools are being bombed?

I think the military terminology for that is "preemptive strike."

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon
reply to post by paul76

Hamas are for some listed as a terrorist organization. Nothing whats going on now, is going to change that. Period !

Somebody's terrorist, somebody's freedom fighter. It's always been that way. It just depends on what side of the fence you're on.

I disagree when you say, nothing what's going on now will ever change anything. If Hamas come out of this conflict intact, then they'll be stronger for it. They've got more support and sympathy over the last two weeks then they've ever had since they were formed.

[edit on 12uMonday09/27/08 by paul76]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

That video was wheeled out to the foreign press as evidence of Hamas' dastardly deeds. i did't take it seriously, though.

As you know the first casualty in war is truth if you call the current siege a war. What is serious is taking the global press as fools with rubbish. Being conned by an elaborate hoax is one thing but the contempt of throwing about a sophomoric lies is another matter.

[edit on 093131p://pm3133 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

So glad you do not consider the Children of Hamas video as a fake. In fact i already knew what video you would point at. In fact this should tell you that there can be fake on both sides.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

reply to post by paul76

So glad you do not consider the Children of Hamas video as a fake. In fact i already knew what video you would point at. In fact this should tell you that there can be fake on both sides.

I don't know if those kids are mini Hamas, but can you blame them for teaching their children to resist the zionist yoke considering what is happening in Gaza.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76

reply to post by paul76

Somebody's terrorist, somebody's freedom fighter. It's always been that way. It just depends on what side of the fence you're on.

Yes you're right about that. But it also depends on what reason some may have if they support Hamas. It can be because of their hate against Israel. It can be because they believe Hamas is taking care of their people. The second it can't be. If i'm wrong, i suggest you prove it

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

It can be because of their hate against Israel. It can be because they believe Hamas is taking care of their people. The second it can't be. If i'm wrong, i suggest you prove it

You write English like an Israeli. You use 'hate' instead of hatred. Anyways you also sound nazi like. While the Gazans get butchered you mock their inability to defend themselves and their children. Very brutal.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

My question was not for you. For paul76. But as he can't answer the question himself, i feel so happy to tell, that you're answer shows that you have a weak spot. I'm very pleased that i found it

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
reply to post by heyo

Not sure if you noticed, but the majority of Americans protested the Iraq war, and kicked an entire political party out of power because of it. you spit venom without thought or conscious of what you are saying.

And I think you are missing a big part of freedom. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if its misinformed or crazy. Every can complain or praise, that is freedom. For you to say only certain nationalities or group have the right to an opinion shows your mentality. Freedom of thought and expression is a trademark of the United States. Oppression and suppression is a trademark of nearly every middle eastern country.

Sorry but are you a history rewrite major or something? You guys voted him in twice, and you invaded iraq in 2003, which was before w's second term, it began in 2005. Are you even american? i hope not, because if you are you should know that gross ignorance such that you are displaying may lead to some stereotypes. And isn't your policy in the states such that you cannot have more than 2 consecutive terms?

When i say you don't have a right to judge isreal if you're american, it means that you should recognize the hypocrisy, not you shouln't physically be allowed to do it. You are shockingly simplistic i'm at a loss. Seriously who do u work for? I'm a framer.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

While most people either accept a point made or look to defeat the argument with a considered response, you look for weak spots in the individual. That makes you a predator with predatory instincts. These instincts coming from a human being originates from the lizard like primitive part of the brain without the guidance conscience and social conditioning. Please consider the arguments made and stretch yourself and convince us of the righteousness of your position.

Do not bore use with standard memes and your religious arguments. There has got to be clear and logical substance to your points and you will win friends. No fake maps please.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

While most people either accept a point made or look to defeat the argument with a considered response, you look for weak spots in the individual. That makes you a predator with predatory instincts. These instincts coming from a human being originates from the lizard like primitive part of the brain without the guidance conscience and social conditioning. Please consider the arguments made and stretch yourself and convince us of the righteousness of your position.

Do not bore use with standard memes and your religious arguments. There has got to be clear and logical substance to your points and you will win friends. No fake maps please.

You have a very interesting way of not answering people's questions. Instead of answering, you either turn around and accuse them of something else, or issue a challenge. But actual answers to questions are a rare event for you.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Actually i don't want to comment about you're last post to me. Consider this point : "discuss the post. Not the poster". It seems like a dead end to make people explain what good Hamas (every part) has done for the people of Palestine, besides from learning them to HATE others, even if they never met them. You already did point out, that you agree on Hamas using kids in their fight against Israel. I do not agree. As i do consider the children as the future, and if people want peace, it's a bad idea to support children to hate others, because the "adults" tell them to do so. Then i guess, some just don't want that peace. Every child need some kind of "idol", a role model to look up to. I don't understand why some think their life is over, if they don't owe a Paris Hilton handbag. But at least its better than running around with a gun in their hand !
Believe me then i say, that in a country of democracy, trouble makers using violence is not helping the cause of sympathy for the Palistine people.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

He will never agree. To him its a simple thing, Hamas is fighting a holy war against Zionist occupiers. You could make point about them not being occupiers in your opinion or based on facts, or make points about what Hamas or Fatah has done and it will not change his opinion. Flat out, in a holy war against what he calls "Zionists" all tactics and strategies are fine. Machievellian ends justify the means sort of thing... He refuses to even possibly look at from any other angle. He has done his reading and research and has come to his conclusion. The amusing thing is that I respect this right to a differing opinion. Of course with Hamas, and other opinion is immediately squashed. So the same right we all love, he is defending those suppressing those right. But speaking of hypocritical points is not relevant to this conversation.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

Originally posted by johnny2127
reply to post by heyo

Not sure if you noticed, but the majority of Americans protested the Iraq war, and kicked an entire political party out of power because of it. you spit venom without thought or conscious of what you are saying.

And I think you are missing a big part of freedom. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if its misinformed or crazy. Every can complain or praise, that is freedom. For you to say only certain nationalities or group have the right to an opinion shows your mentality. Freedom of thought and expression is a trademark of the United States. Oppression and suppression is a trademark of nearly every middle eastern country.

Sorry but are you a history rewrite major or something? You guys voted him in twice, and you invaded iraq in 2003, which was before w's second term, it began in 2005. Are you even american? i hope not, because if you are you should know that gross ignorance such that you are displaying may lead to some stereotypes. And isn't your policy in the states such that you cannot have more than 2 consecutive terms?

When i say you don't have a right to judge isreal if you're american, it means that you should recognize the hypocrisy, not you shouln't physically be allowed to do it. You are shockingly simplistic i'm at a loss. Seriously who do u work for? I'm a framer.

I feel like you must be joking with your reply. If you are serious than you come across as being a young man that has read enough to think he knows what he's talking about and write arrogantly about it, but not enough to form well thought out informed points and be effective with them. If this is the case, I do hope you read and learn more, regardless of your view point, because you seem like an intelligent person. But with your banter you are doing nothing to help this discussion along. More of a distraction really.

Last point, just because my govt invaded Iraq and has the policies that it does, no way impacts my right to have opinions. Your way of thinking is more one of immaturity of thought than reasoned opinion. Learn to respect all opinions and the rights to them. Much as I respect your dribble of either humor or immature ranting.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by johnny2127]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join