It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok so how do I 'wake up'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Insofar as the Ether -ical 'anatomy,' each and every being in the atomic realm (which includes the 4th dimension cusp 5th d) has one, as well as the lower 'gross' physical, or animal form (body).

It's called the Energetic Structure of Being: the Whole of the Reflected Self (in this atomic realm, called the Unreal, Reflection of the Real) has 'bodies' in each of the differing levels, enabling the SoulSelf to function/interact with these different levels, or dimensionalities (levels of reality).

Mankind has yet to develop his spiritual 'sexual' organs, and these are the primary energetic centers that all else emanate from, on all levels. It's the way it is, the way creation or Emanation of the WORD is set up to function.

The material-oriented ("if I can touch it, it's real" consciousness) are limited to the gross, or animal, sense organs. They operate solely with the Physical Nervous System, called the Brain-Spinal Cord Structure.

Multidimensional consciousness is a Birthing State, currently, for mankind. The organs of interaction are not developed, or matured, yet. Many are in the process of this 'development' of these Ether -ical ('spiritual' can be used, but not entirely the same thing) Organs of Awareness; few have any levels (beyond physical) that are fully matured, as this is not the same as dropping a tomato seed in the soil (Soul), and getting tomatoes in a couple months. This takes many lifetimes to develop: currently, mankind is at the stage where this new 'maturity' of the inner Ether -ical organs of interaction, is occurring.

Many on the www and in physical everyday life, are taking advantage of this 'new' development, and soaking the unwary for all they're worth. Not only that, they are creating 'Patternings' that are extremely deleterious to the evolving Energetic Structures of the individuals going through this Ether -ical evolvement process. Why? Because most are wrong, become ingrained (entrained), and are extremely difficult to eradicate when it is discovered that they are non-beneficial, even harmful (much is).

So be wary of incorporating 'ascension' practices given out, most especially from the Melchizedeks, who are behind the scenes working with their "crop" or produce (humanity, sorry to alert you, if you didn't realize). They rarely name themselves, and when they do, it is with a dark design in 'mind' (the New Womb, or 'ascension' realm they have prepared). They are the Rulers of this Entire System! Take a look at the Earth, if you'd like to get an idea how 'loving' and 'caring' they are, and have been. They Bode you No Good, ever. Once they capture your mind, you are as good as 'done-for.' Can you say dogma, even 'expanded awareness new-age dogma?' Dogma=dogman (=g-o-dman slave).

One would do best by realizing the Truth: contact with the Higher Self (SoulSelf) is not difficult: the difficulty is discerning the Target Source: when lost in The Maze (very real), this makes it appear as almost impossible. I assure you, it is not. The SoulSelf is very distinctive from everything else: Those with Beneficial Intent will introduce themselves Through your SoulSelf, so you may get to know their worth and value directly. Your SoulSelf can direct any communications through Itself, directly to you in the Unreal state, and does so, effortlessly: It is not an idiot: however, it is very much dealing with what seems like an idiot, but which to the SoulSelf is more like a Beloved Child, and virtually anything is forgiven, as long as It is Obeyed. Also, It knows full well the time comes when It Will Obey: For Your SoulSelf Both Commands & Obeys, but it never obeys a willfull idiot without severe followup lessons that are unavoidable. This is called being 'bitten by the Serpent.' Disobey, you get bitten, fast (am I kidding? No).

Another word of Warning: Teachers are all-too-human: they absorb your energy, learn to like it, and will never return it. So, be wary. They think this is permissable; it isn't.

In The Stillness of the Self, the Soul Light can be Discerned, where the light of Illusion is melted as mists before the Hot-Cold Sun-Daughter Light.

Sound abstruse? Would that understanding via usage of syntax were simple! It isn't. The knowledge is Within; don't look without for Ether -ical Knowing. Water your Inner Subtle Nervous System With the Awareness of Truth, the mystical union with the Soul-Spirit Self; you will grow straight toward the Light of All, the WORD.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

"So be wary of incorporating 'ascension' practices given out, most especially from the Melchizedeks, who are behind the scenes working with their "crop" or produce (humanity, sorry to alert you, if you didn't realize). They rarely name themselves, and when they do, it is with a dark design in 'mind' (the New Womb, or 'ascension' realm they have prepared). They are the Rulers of this Entire System! Take a look at the Earth, if you'd like to get an idea how 'loving' and 'caring' they are, and have been. They Bode you No Good, ever. Once they capture your mind, you are as good as 'done-for.' Can you say dogma, even 'expanded awareness new-age dogma?' Dogma=dogman (=g-o-dman slave). "

How exactly would "they" capture your mind?

How can they be the rulers of an entire system ? Who are they? Ive never ever heard of the Melchizedeks.

Not sure if it was these that tryed to recruite me I dont think so. These people kept calling round my house just when I was at a low. They seemed obsessed with Darwin for some reason. Id lost my job and was very easily manipulated and unfortunatly I let them into my house. I then could not get rid of them, they wouldnt stop calling, more and more of them came, I used to hide and not answer the door until it got so bad I had to get a member of my family to basically shout at them to go away.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

The Melchizedeks are behind almost everything, Mr Green: hunt, and you shall find. I gave information on them, because they are subtle like the black serpent, and hidden everywhere: they possess with the ancient wisdom, which they understand, and pervert in order to direct humanity (as we would use a cattle prod) to their wills. Virtually every religious dogma group, ancient, & new age, will have them hidden behind it. It's funny. These are black serpents, or serpents of the light of Illusion, parading as white serpents:

How would they capture the mind? Spirit and Matter have a similarity (being the reflection of each the other), which is known as the property of 'Sticky,' or stickness. Touch something once, even look at it, be perceptive of it, and you are connected more directly, then ever previously, and forever. It's the nature of Light Itself. Don Juan says everything we do is 'addictive' by nature. That's how they capture the mind, which is also known as the 'Snare of Illusion' when operating within the lower (4 cusp 5th) dimensions. Get it?

You can only release yourself the same way you free yourself from anything you are connected or 'addicted' to: with great Inner Effort. The best way to achieve this is by Directly connecting to the SoulSelf (HS), with the Intent to disconnect from the 'addiction' or Influencing structure (whatever it is).

[edit on 19-2-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

These are black serpents, or serpents of the light of Illusion, parading as white serpents:

How would they capture the mind? Spirit and Matter have a similarity (being the reflection of each the other), which is known as the property of 'Sticky,' or stickness. Touch something once, even look at it, be perceptive of it, and you are connected more directly, then ever previously, and forever. It's the nature of Light Itself.

Thank you for that, and yes it makes some sense to me. Your image above sent a shiver down my spine....I see how this could be.

The light is sticky, touch it once and your connected forever? What if we have touched the white side of the serpent though does it matter that this sticks forever? How would we tell we had touched the darker side if its pretending to be the light?

Its the nature of light, is this both sides? I have touched it, looked at it and I do feel unable to escape it,do I want to escape it,should I escape it, what if it is the white light, am I wrong to break my connection?

Thanks for what is a very thought provoking image.

Jn

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by SS,Naga

Thank you for that, and yes it makes some sense to me. Your image above sent a shiver down my spine....I see how this could be.

Well actually that is a picture of a Symbol, which means it has a meaning, and your right about the "Spine" as it is the symbol of light, traveling up the spine.

It is a symbol of Light travelling up the Spine and reaching the 3rd eye, to cause Illumination in the 3rd eye.

Like what you said in the Chakra thread about Kundalini, thats what that picture is a famous symbol of.

Its where your Energies mix go up the spine and join in the 3rd eye, pretty much Chakra into Kundalini.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Jn]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jn

Well actually that is a picture of a Symbol, which means it has a meaning, and your right about the "Spine" as it is the symbol of light, traveling up the spine.

It is a symbol of Light travelling up the Spine and reaching the 3rd eye, to cause Illumination in the 3rd eye.

Like what you said in the Chakra thread about Kundalini, thats what that picture is a famous symbol of.

Its where your Energies mix go up the spine and join in the 3rd eye, pretty much Chakra into Kundalini.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Jn]

Hi Jn yes I knew it was the kundalini and that this travels up the spine! Im suprised you thought I didnt realize what the symbol was of...the shiver it sent down my spine was the dark snake intertwined with the white snake. The darker side of the kundalini.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Mr Green]

Jn

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Hi Jn yes I knew it was the kundalini and that this travels up the spine! Im suprised you thought I didnt realize what the symbol was of...the shiver it sent down my spine was the dark snake intertwined with the white snake. The darker side of the kundalini.

I thought you knew what it meant, but it was just how i wrote my post out, so it described it for others to read also.

Also note it has wings at the top, which is probably to symbolize astral travel or some such.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The snake I think is representing the good and evil of balance, the yin and yang.

The dark snake is the Ida and the white snake is the pingala. Having read up on it now, the kundalini has two energies to it that meet at our 3rd eye, when this energy travels to our crown we can feel the oneness, we ineffect transcend duality.

I guess this would have to be done correctly or your going to leave yourself open to abuse. Is it even possible for only one side say the Ida to reach the 3rd eye on its own? Are we playing with fire doing kundalini work I wonder?

Is it even possible to "wake up" without the kundalini though?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hmm... Waking up...

Whilst i agree that everybody here would likely understand the idea of "waking up" I think it's important to realise that it can mean different things to different people.

Many people, at some point in their lives, will see "the system" - and be repulsed by its apparent control over the people of the world. They will notice the unspoken laws of ignorance and curiosity surpression that govern the day-to-day behaviour of most others around them and find it begin to grate against something deep within their "soul" that yearns for true freedom - and will be driven to seek independance from this homogenous mass of humanity.

Indeed in some parts of culture, times like this can be viewed as part of the normal process of human emotional and sociological progression through life (i.e. the philosophy that "all teenagers are weird". I won't even start the discussion of whether or not that's a tool of opression as it could fill a thread by itself methinks)...

Some people, like MrGreen, will follow a quasi-spiritualistic or even religious path to this percieved state of enlightenment - or higher consciousness - employing spiritual analogies to better understand and describe the effect of society on people and so seeking to create for themselves a position of independant and objective observation.

Others, and i feel i would include myself in this category, follow the way of science - seeking explanation of the phenomena they see through known principles and sometimes moving into contraverscial fields in order to find one. These are often the ones who collect evidence from incidents such as UFO sightings, NASA images, experiments etc.

It is my belief that these two, often very different and sometimes contradictory, paths are merely two seperate facets of the persuit for enlightenment - in a similar way that religions of the world could be seen as paths to a unified goal of an organised and moral society.

To put it another way, friend, I'd say that by recognising the limits of our own perception in society and learning to think critically, we are already "awake".

By seeking to quantify this influence that acts upon us - either by application of psychology, conspiracy theories or religious theories - and ultimately reject it to become independant, we are actually attempting to 'get out of bed' as it were.

And that's a whole different kettle of fish...

But either way, curiosity and criticality of information seem to be the way to enlightenment - and wherever your curiosity leads you to find holes in the accepted reality will be the right way for you to follow.

(Apologies for any inconsistencies in there - mild sleep deprivation taking its toll heeheehee
)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScriptKiddie

Some people, like MrGreen, will follow a quasi-spiritualistic or even religious path to this percieved state of enlightenment - or higher consciousness - employing spiritual analogies to better understand and describe the effect of society on people and so seeking to create for themselves a position of independant and objective observation.

You say I am taking a quasi.....thats a" seemingly, resembling but not actually being as in semi spiritual" or even religious path
what does this actually mean? Im not religious one bit, I never find that many answers in religion.

Im just me, all I can go on is what I actually feel, and what I feel is something spiritual. There is something changing within us and I really dont think science can help with the answer! Which is a shame because Im a scientist!!

Science can only help us up to a point, but there comes a point beyond which we need to push back our understanding of our reality. In my work as a scientist I have come to terms with this, I see Im working within a certain reality and dimension within which most of the laws work, as long as I stay within these boundaries my understanding is fine, however to apply my job to the things I have seen from pushing the boundaries would be a nightmare!!

So I just dont bother. I see science explaining this dimension, this reality of mine but when I see and feel other realities I leave my lab coat at home. Its best left in my lab as its really not much use to me, what use is a lab coat when we astral project.

Sorry for my reply too, I guess I too must be having some sleep deprivation

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Mr Green, I must say, I am favorably impressed with this post! I naturally abhor the immorality of most scientists, who act before they consider consequences. But that is an issue I have, and not really the purpose of my post: just nice to see a scientist who isn't totally blinded by the light of Illusion. Please peruse this interesting commentary regarding, resonating with your statements:

Materialism & the Soul

Science and Religion have never received anything new upon untried lines of thought until they have been forced to the exception.

"That is why the priests of all ages are so conservative and have withheld so much more than they should, even on their conservative line of thought. It has ever been their rule to hold fast upon that of which they have become possessed; content and satisfied without the trouble and exertion of seeking new fields for themselves or admitting the possibility of broadening truth for others.

"We are indebted to those who are impelled by an irresistable desire to learn and know. Who in this cause are willing to expatriate themselves, endure danger and overcome obstructing difficulties, if they may but by some chance guidance bring to light of day some unknown truth?" (W.H.Phelon, M.D., 1937)

"The education of the young "should not be" along the line of simple memorizing. Nor is it only the unfolding of partially physical senses. It does not appeal to material sense for the building of the Soul. We do not hope that out of bodily conditions we can bring any help to the spiritual, for we know whatever belongs to and lies along the line of the physical, rising to the highest source within itself, can rise no higher than that point. More than that, the physical in its most perfect form begets weakness and death. How can there be anything beyond this but weakness and death?" ("My Story of Atlantis," W.H.Phelon, M.D., 1937)

Also, you made comment about can Freedom be achieved without kundalini awakening? Hardly. One needs a 'vehicle' to operate within the Inner dimensions, and the Serpent Fire provides this (enables) growth!

Here is a comment I made regard the SF a while back:

"Be especially careful to keep well-grounded, as this natural spirit force can cause undesirable side effects to the mind in unprepared persons (& who's got time to attend kundalini class, these days?). It will change you completely, be aware; it is the evolutional force of life in man. Once one begins this evolutional 'awakening," the person becomes something more than human (our destiny). Even when the SF seems to have gone away, it is still affecting the system.

"I've encountered people in life & on the internet that have become 'scorched' or 'aberrated' from the effects of the SF (kundalini). Be assured this is a normal bio-spirit process of the evolutionary path of mankind, and is just like real fire: respect it, and you won't get burned by it."

"Each activation (Rising) only increases the effects. I always advise those involved to use the Opposite end of the Serpent Fire (the Soul Sphere atop the head), which is known by diverse names also, the Dove, The Eye of God, The Winged Serpent-Hawk). Contact here allows the Serpent Fire to arise under Natural Command, rather than being 'lifted' from below, which all in the know, know as dangerous. It, however, is slower, and takes considerably more training to activate."

"Initially, it is best to allow the Beast to become Tamed by the Beauty, first, lest it rend and tear one's system apart. It will be yours once you merge the Two into One."
SS,Naga

(Regarding Freedom: Comment from Don Juan)

"The Phoenix is a composite beast that constantly lives to die and dies to live in order to transform through a variety of states that can melt for temporary excursions or solidify to maintain a variety of transformations within a particular setting. The Phoenix is the great Sunbird whose likeness and image all sentient being have been modeled upon. It flies to its own destruction to be born again. This is the dance to Freedom that is embodied in the general state of all individual sentient beings.

"Your plasmic body must go through several more transitions until it is strong enough to stand upon its own. It is still incomplete.

"The electrical bolts continued as Don Juan left off at this idea. Within the strength of those electrical bolts I sensed the strength of the place upon the mushroom formation of rocks. In that moment we were back where we started once again. Don Juan continued in conventional language.

"....The Unknowable is the beast that the Toltecs, the Old Seers, created out of the residual energy of disposed personal history that was not properly taken care of. It was the energy of the holes in their cocoons. It was also the energy of what caused those holes. Take care of all your beasts or else they will rip you apart with all your own energy."
("Scales of the Dragon," A.Dragon)

Note: the 'tears/rips apart" comments are entirely coincidental: my own statement above was given 2-3 months before I'd ever owned the book or read this latter comment by don Juan! Interesting. The Spirit Speaks.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Without reading any of the other posts in this thread, responding to the OP:

In order to 'wake up', you stop believing any newage fad you hear about on the internet. That includes religion and 'pleadians telling you the truth'.

To wake up, one must realise that he and the people around him, really know nothing.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hi all
Great to pop back to this thread every week or so and find more posts added My thanks as ever!
The symbol is interesting and Im glad the ying & Yang perspective was mentioned as its something that occurred to me
I agree with Mr Green completely - IMO it is narrow minded to only follow one path. One must look at the physical, the spiritual, the academic and the unexplained amongst others to try and get a fuller grasp of what this life and reality is all about
Id like to know what your opinion is of positive thought! Ive been making a concentrated effort to think in more positive ways and try and love everything I come across Ive always been one to appreciate my life and everything in it and thankfully Im finding it quite easy and comfortable and Im hoping that this will contribute to a better future The hardest part is fighting the fear of a possible terrible future for us!

On a sidenote I have been wondering about self healing recently and something happened last night that I would like some advice or clarification on if anyone can help me. I suffer from bad headaches and migraines quite a lot (in fact Im sure they come in cycles of 4-6 weeks and I get 1 or 2 a day for a week or 2) Anyway painkillers work fine as do other methods Ive tried but recently Ive been trying to imagine a soft healing white light fill up my head (at 1st I pictured rays of white light coming from the centre of my brain and aimed at the points of pain which only worked a little and didnt last long) and when I did this last night whilst in the middle of an agonising headache it actually seemed to work - the pressure released and the pain soothed in about the same time as (if not quicker than) the regular painkillers I use. Does anyone have an opinion or explanation for this?

Thanks again guys

Additional: Yes nrky thank you - this is one of the initial thoughts I had which started me on this journey We know relatively nothing and we may NEVER know everything but to pursue as much truth as possible is the aim of myself and many on this site - yourself included I hazard to state!? Thanks for your input

[edit on 21/2/09 by mrvalleyboy]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nrky
Without reading any of the other posts in this thread, responding to the OP:

In order to 'wake up', you stop believing any newage fad you hear about on the internet. That includes religion and 'pleadians telling you the truth'.

To wake up, one must realise that he and the people around him, really know nothing.

You see in all of this I do struggle with the case of the pleadians. I really think there must be at least one race whos heart strings are pulled into showing us the way, and for some reason I think it may be this race.

Maybe Im wrong I really dont know. Thats why we must always ask our higher self for guidance as really if we cant trust ourself who can we trust.

Its not the pleadian stuff I read about on the internet (although I must admit to being interested in it) its the pleadian image I have seen through my 3rd eye which makes me think.

Jn

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The snake I think is representing the good and evil of balance, the yin and yang.

The dark snake is the Ida and the white snake is the pingala. Having read up on it now, the kundalini has two energies to it that meet at our 3rd eye, when this energy travels to our crown we can feel the oneness, we ineffect transcend duality.

I guess this would have to be done correctly or your going to leave yourself open to abuse. Is it even possible for only one side say the Ida to reach the 3rd eye on its own? Are we playing with fire doing kundalini work I wonder?

"Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon".

I dont think you necessarily have to feel two distinct energies?, and then you might feel many as it can just feel like a combination of energies, isnt white light all colours? or is that black light?, and not to end up too rigid or set in beliefs, about how something is said to function, it will be slightly different for each individual.

This video might help address, some of the concepts around the Kundalini = Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

"HowTo Project Chi. White Tantra | Kundalini Yoga Meditation"

So coiled up energy, stored, this is why, you can be mistaken to think you have to be always trying for some "ascension" etc, as you dont always want to think to just send this energy up, all the time.

It is also meant to be allowed to build up, i think people if they try to be always send it up, might cause a "burn out", some times, learn also how to hold it, not just move it up all the time.

If you ever get a Chakra or Kundalini "burn out" back off and let recovery take place.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Jn]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jn

Thanks Jn very interesting video. We often think yes the energy is meant to be either sent upwards or through one chakra but here he is saying it can be stored and allowed to build up.

Following previous wrong practises shall we say I used to always send it out with great force, I see now this forcing is wrong and we maybe should allow it to build up, even supress it as this monk says, press it down to create more Chi . I had been led to believe in every meditation session we should allow it to blast out, this is wrong and can lead to as you say burn out and energy loss.

This thread is very interesting and Im glad its still going.

Jn

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Jn

Thanks Jn very interesting video. We often think yes the energy is meant to be either sent upwards or through one chakra but here he is saying it can be stored and allowed to build up.

Following previous wrong practises shall we say I used to always send it out with great force, I see now this forcing is wrong and we maybe should allow it to build up, even supress it as this monk says, press it down to create more Chi . I had been led to believe in every meditation session we should allow it to blast out, this is wrong and can lead to as you say burn out and energy loss.

This thread is very interesting and Im glad its still going.

Yes, there are many meditation techniques, like for example you might do your Chakra Meditation one day, and then another day do something else, or nothing at all.

Just to be flexible and not get caught up in just one way of doing things all the time, and find out what systems work best for you.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Jn]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Try this read if it hasn't already been suggested. I found it very interesting, but like everyone says "Decide for yourself" Good Luck on your journey

www.scribd.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
Try this read if it hasn't already been suggested. I found it very interesting, but like everyone says "Decide for yourself" Good Luck on your journey

www.scribd.com...

Thanks, The Terra papers. Cant quite make my mind up about these. There very complex I dont think becoming awake is meant to be all that complicated.

The more complicated we make this the less likely we are to awaken....just my opinion.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
You must seek truth, not only that but you must want to know the truth, see that past and future are an illusion that only exists in the present moment

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join