It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was Donald Rumsfeld Doing At A UFO Symposium?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Here's a collage of stamps from Russia. Now why do aliens and UFOs figure on official stamps? Check out the UFO in the middle.

I suppose comic book superheroes appearing on official post-office stamps is a tacit admission by the US government that superheroes are real.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
I suppose comic book superheroes appearing on official post-office stamps is a tacit admission by the US government that superheroes are real.

And I suppose too that you consider the UFO phenomenon on the same level as comic book characters such as Donald Duck or Garfield? In other words, a joke?
Jeez!

[edit on 12-1-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Not that I'm taking sides here or claiming to known loads about the guy but... Come on people - a hot tub ? who has a hot tub in a place of work ? Clearly he was enjoying himself with a lady in a hottub and he got setup here. It's hardly appropriate, medically, to invite a patient into a hot tub for therapy - anyone stupid enough to not think that's a sexual advance needs a slap in the crotch.

And yes, as many of you have mentioned before - discrediting someone is EXACTLY how you neutralise a threat. It's been done since time immemorial, Didnt the Jewish head priests/Sanhedrin try to discredit Jesus by saying he was in-league with the devil ? Didnt they try and discredit him by sending spies to his sermons who would ask him questions to try and trap him ? ..

And lets not forget here, he still has the right to call himself a Dr because he studied for it and still has the theory, knowledge and experience for it - Are we going to strip him of this because he was a GUY and got freaky with a girl in a hottub ? Did that little episode suddenly rob him of everything he's every studied for ? ..

I wish people would wake up to this discrediting tactic which has been used to sabotage every person thats ever tried fighting for the masses. If the guy's a moron or a kook then decide for yourself by researching his work and listening to him speak rather than listen to other people's hearsay.

Also, please bear in mind how easy it is to get your license revoked when you're in the medical field - There are always stupid people who try to screw you over - for so many reasons it's unbelievable. I have 3 people in my family who are of the medical profession and you wont believe how much grief they and their colleagues have to put up with over the years.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
And I suppose too that you consider the UFO phenomenon on the same level as comic book characters such as Donald Duck or Garfield? In other words, a joke?

Well, considering I have a comic book character as my avatar...I don't know if you could say I would consider comic books to be a joke.

And obviously I have a strong interest in the phenomenon.

You're too smart to have missed my point, Mike.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine
Not that I'm taking sides here or claiming to known loads about the guy but... Come on people - a hot tub ? who has a hot tub in a place of work ? Clearly he was enjoying himself with a lady in a hottub and he got setup here. It's hardly appropriate, medically, to invite a patient into a hot tub for therapy - anyone stupid enough to not think that's a sexual advance needs a slap in the crotch.

You are displaying a huge degree of ignorance about the case and what he was accused of. It is obvious you have not looked in to it one bit.

And really, why should you? He is saying what you want to hear. No need to look beneath the surface, right?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by THELONIO
i think i am with you, after all isn't that the way that they discredit people who are getting to close to some truths...

Do you have any evidence that he his license was revoked because of his beliefs and not because of his behavior towards female patients?

Ok, to get his side of the story, I dashed off an email to him asking for his comments on these allegations which have resulted in loss of his credibility. This is what he replied:

Fwd to: mikesingh

This letter is to let you know about some character assassination attacks on me, in response to my high-profile work of interviewing and counseling persons who have experienced extraterrestrial encounters, and my lecturing and writings about the UFO Cover-Up. On August 7, 1995 three armed men, flashing credentials from the CA Medical Board, came to my door and demanded my Psychologist license, and presented me with an order from the Board of Psychology immediately revoking my license. The circumstances surrounding this action are revealing, as to who is behind this action and their motives.

Some time ago a recently retired career Air Force Major and lawyer, Joe George assembled three former clients of mine, and filed suit making claims for malpractice insurance payoff. To increase pressure to pay off his claims, he advised his clients to file complaints against me with the Psychology licensing Board as well.

Another recently retired career Air Force officer, Colonel Bruce Ebert, a longtime buddy of Major George and President of the Board of Psychology, pursued these complaints, even though the ex-clients had since abandoned their complaints, and had written letters to the Board of Psychology, stating that they had no further interest in pursuing any complaints against me.
The Secretary of the Psychology Board was also a career military officer (Army).

The Board initiated an "investigation", in which the Board never talked to me once! Then the Board conducted a year-and-a-half agency "hearing", which was, by the Board's attorney's own admission, deliberately drawn out to financially devastate me with its costs. During this hearing, my due-process and constitutional rights were repeatedly ignored, despite my attorney's objections to what he characterized as a "kangaroo court".
Understand that an agency hearing is not a "real" court as commonly understood; e.g., the hearing officer is not authorized to consider constitutionality issues. In a hopelessly unethical and unconstitutional conflict-of-interest, the Board acts as the filer of the complaint, hires the hearing officer, hires the prosecuting lawyer, renders the decision, and decides on the penalties! In other words, it is simultaneously plaintiff, prosecuting attorney, "judge", jury, and executioner.

To increase the likelihood of winning their false-charges "case", the Cabal behind the UFO Cover-Up arranged for my attorney’s daughter to be killed, because he was too skillful in arguing my defense.

The Board used as an "expert witness" Army Colonel Jeffrey Younggren, a psychologist who had never treated extraterrestrial encounters, but is a current Colonel in a unit with its headquarters at the Pentagon. This Colonel testified to the Board that my belief in ET encounters was an indication of "mental impairment". Finally, the Board, without the required prior notification to allow me to appeal, ordered my license taken immediately.

Although the abandoned complaints had falsely alleged "mind control" and "sexual misconduct", even the Board's own hearing officer had to admit that "the evidence did not establish sexual misconduct". Another judge who reviewed the case also determined that there had been no mind control.
Despite this, less than 30 minutes after the armed representatives took my license, the Board's executive officer faxed press releases statewide, and gave press interviews, still making repeated deliberately-false innuendos of sexual misconduct.

Another operative who "happened " to be “retired” Air Force, Ed Stewart, and who had worked at the same high-security Air Force base as the Colonel who is Board President, quickly posted all over the internet earlier TV news excerpts of the defamatory false innuendos as "reason" for the license revocation. Various Cabal operatives continue planting false stories about me on the Internet to this day.

Just so the record is perfectly clear, I never implanted False Memory Syndrome about ET encounters. I never utilized "mind control" to induce belief in extraterrestrials. I never engaged in unethical bartering with patients. I never engaged in unethical multiple relationships with patients. I never suggested, nor engaged in, any sexual or romantic behavior with any patient. I never conducted psychotherapy in any spa. I never used experimental or dangerous therapies. And I never operated an "extraterrestrial experiencer cult".

As for the false allegations of therapeutic negligence, the Board chose to accept the false, coached allegations of persons whom court records documented had histories variously as (frankly) homely, obese, lesbian, poor or welfare-dependent, drug/alcohol abusers, who had been suing for money, rather than accept the word of a psychologist with a quarter-century unblemished record of caring for thousands of patients, none else of whom had ever before had a complaint. (I mention the physical characteristics of these complainants only to demonstrate the ridiculousness of their assertions that I was somehow romantically attracted to them.)

Further evidence for the propaganda, defamation and disinformation agenda of these smear artists is revealed by the following three incidents.
Incident #1) On October 28, 1994 the State Department of Consumer Affairs (the Psychology Board's parent agency) phoned radio station KFBK talk show host Tom Sullivan, and warned him not to have me as his program guest that day because "Dr. Boylan is dangerous". My topic was UFOs/ETs, and had nothing to do with psychotherapy. (To Mr. Sullivan's credit, his program went on with me as guest.)

Incident #2) At the beginning of the Board hearing, the Board's attorney let slip that then-CA Attorney-General Dan Lundgren wanted daily reports on how this hearing was going: extraordinary vigilance for an obscure licensing matter in a very large state!

Incident #3) When then-Psychology Board executive Thomas O'Connor learned that the TV program Sightings had filmed a segment on my work with a three-generation experiencer family, he had a 21- page hit-piece mailed to Sightings at public expense, containing misleading "complaint" excerpts taken out of context, which had been refuted during the hearing, and which repeated the withdrawn complaints. As a result, Sightings considered not airing the segment, but finally later did.

Later I have privately received information from a NASA scientist with very high security clearance, as well as from a retired member of the MJ-12 agency which controls UFO information, and from a retired military-intelligence remote-viewer, that my harassment was engineered by operatives of Air Force Intelligence, on orders from extremely powerful military figures bent on destroying my reputation and life for revealing UFO secrets, including unauthorized kidnappings by pseudo-governmental security contractors, experimentation on and abuse of civilians by these shadowy para-military units, who then narco-hypnotized their victims into mis-remembering the abuse as an "alien abduction".

The Board's unjust, wrongful and defamatory actions have inflicted injury on my professional reputation, destroyed my private practice of psychotherapy, stopped a lifelong counseling career, caused interrupted and aborted treatment for my patients, damaged my health, and generated great emotional suffering and financial catastrophe for my wife, children, and myself.

So far, justice has not been served.

Astute students of the UFO Cover-Up will recognize what is going on.
The engineers of the UFO Cover-Up fear, resent, and have not been able to refute, the data I have exposed about UFO reality, the extraterrestrial presence, secret U.S. UFO-manufacturing, the literal space-war-on-ETs objective of the Star Wars program, and the covert organization behind the UFO Cover-Up. Therefore, they have selected their chief alternative strategy: to smear and discredit this researcher, with false, lurid, defamatory, sensationalized and reputation-destroying allegations, in the hope of terminating my credibility and professional reputation.

Their deliberate smear, libel, and defamation campaign will ultimately be exposed. The truth about UFO/Star Visitors reality will continue to come out. The corruptness and injustice of the Boards of Psychology and Behavioral Science in this matter will become apparent in the future. And rest assured, I will not be silenced. Nor will I cease efforts, until justice has been achieved.

Thank you for your interest and support. It is deeply appreciated.

Dr Richard Boylan "

Well, it’s always better to know both sides of the story. As to the veracity of the allegations against him, I leave it to you to decide after reading his side of the story. But even if half of what he says is true, then it indicates a massive cover-up by the powers-that-be and to what extent they are capable of going to in order to hide the truth!

Cheers!

[edit on 14-1-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Here is the findings of the Board of Psychology. It contradicts many of Boylan's claims, such as the length of the hearing (9 months, not over a year), that the facts were in dispute (they were not, just the interpretation), and explains some of his questions (such as why the State AG wanted updates on the case...Boylan was President of the Sacramento Valley Psychologist Association).

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join