It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush hints at coming event within the next year?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I need some help with this one, everyone. A friend of mine, the same cop friend who gave me the 'odd information', just recently told me that he heard Glen Beck talking about information given to him from a 'deep throat informant'.

Apparently this informant would not come on his show, but told Glen of a meeting with Bush and someone (I can't quite remember who he said it was) who was asking Bush if the US would be 'with them' in some sort of situation, to which Bush replied- "If we are still here, we will be."

He would not tell Glen what this event was that was going to happen that made Bush respond like that, but said it would happen within the next year.

Did anyone else hear anything like this? I can't seem to find any information about it. I could have a lot of this information wrong as I did not hear it myself. If anyone can find anything about it, please post the information here.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
*SNIP*

Seriously though, maybe Bush just meant if his people were still around and in charge when something went down that he'd back whomever up. I wouldn't read too much in to it

Mod-Note: Vulgarity Removed. Please review this Link: Vulgarity & ATS

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I have heard that Bush is buying up land in Paraguay, "Liberating Iraq" and it almost seems that he would like to become King of Israel so any guess would be just about as good as mine.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Heh, that's a little far my friend.

No one has heard anything of the sort? I assume Glen Beck has some sort of following and this would be out by now.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
"allah, arm leg leg arm head"(our souls are connected with gods soul)
"little boy peep lost his sheep but i found them in a deep long sleep"

china and the muslims are gonna control this earth

i have no proof unless you consider dreams

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by new world disorder
"allah, arm leg leg arm head"(our souls are connected with gods soul)
"little boy peep lost his sheep but i found them in a deep long sleep"

china and the muslims are gonna control this earth

i have no proof unless you consider dreams

Is this meant to be cryptic?

No, your dreams are not proof unless you can offer proof that your dreams have been pretty consistent with predicting things.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
in my dreams i see no blacks,whites,reds only chinese and arabs and they are cleaning up massive creaters no trees the ground has a glow... crazy and hard to explain ive had these dreams a few times but i always forget details i just remember the main points, i am still young i dont really realize everything thats going on because i always have the same dream and always wake up at the same point

[edit on 9-1-2009 by new world disorder]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
For being an apparent idiot in everyone's eyes this man consistently shows up as some sort of scheming master mind.. Is this guy a moron or amazingly methodical? I want this dude to plan a surprise party for me, it maybe the most ignorant thing I've ever wanted to be completely oblivious to.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by etombo

i didnt go thru highschool i dont understand half the words you used mind breaking it down?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Well my friend you have apparently not read this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Perhaps this is what they were talking about?:

A top US official says that American cities are vulnerable to an attack like the gun-and-grenade assault which terrorized Mumbai last year. White House security adviser, Ken Wainstein, told policy makers in a speech at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy that attacks in November on India's financial hub showed the effectiveness of a low-technology coordinated assault on an open city. "

You can envision that happening in any American city, and it's chilling when you think about it," President George W Bush's aide said Wednesday.

"That's the kind of thing that is all too realistic anywhere in the world," Wainstein noted.

The remarks reflect a growing unease among international security officials that the Mumbai attacks may have established a new model for terrorism.

The Mumbai carnage on Nov. 26-29 left hundreds of people killed or injured and raised tension between Pakistan and India.

Sounds like a false flag OP to me. Everyone start packing their piece and their cameras.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Are you for real??????

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
"in my dreams i see no blacks,whites,reds only chinese and arabs and they are cleaning up massive creaters no trees the ground has a glow... crazy and hard to explain ive had these dreams a few times but i always forget details i just remember the main points, i am still young i dont really realize everything thats going on because i always have the same dream and always wake up at the same point"..........

Negative, it just sounds spooky.. leave me alone

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
coming from Glenn Beck this something I will pay attention to. Even if you don't agree with his politics he has a knack for connecting the dots, something the ATS crowd should appreciate. I think his research and brainstorming have raised eyebrows at high levels. His sources that must remain anonymous may be feeding him disinformation, but this is something to keep an eye on.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by new world disorder
in my dreams i see no blacks,whites,reds only chinese and arabs and they are cleaning up massive creaters no trees the ground has a glow... crazy and hard to explain ive had these dreams a few times but i always forget details i just remember the main points, i am still young i dont really realize everything thats going on because i always have the same dream and always wake up at the same point
[edit on 9-1-2009 by new world disorder]

Sounds like nuclear war

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
April 2008 - The astral war takes a turn. A well executed campaign began. The earth controlling alien faction (greys/reptiles/illuminati/zionists) leaders are captured and executed after trying to flee Earth.

The information supplied to them since 1980 made them believe Nibiru was entering this solar system (check nasa website - dull red glowing object photographs), spurring a frantic exodus. Fooled by this operational sting - they tried to escape and ran straight into an ambushing force.

This was brilliant as it drew the enemy out into the open away from the "controlled" human population. No collateral damage. With the head of the snake decapitated, the clean up began. Under the guidance of the true Creators of this world, Universe and Multiverse, skirmish battles began with the leaderless enemy, the disappearance of the bees was due to them joining the war and fighting for Earth.

Earth has been controlled by a massive military force (greys/reptiles/illuminati/zionists) said to be numbered in the trillions and mostly all cloned, who have blocked and controlled other alien interventions for thousands of years (are we alone? not at all, theres just a "isreal" type security check point outside the planet, its gone now check all the strange phenomena and sightings over the past year).

The controlling force has been using political puppets to manipulate the population of the world into enforcing their agendas. These puppets are not respected by "them" at all and have been abandoned by the now leaderless enemy.

The Bush family (and others) sold all human beings out, and they try to protect themselves and their family by betraying us. Look at Bush and the way he acts, as though he does not know what he is doing, almost as if his handler is gone and he is just trying to stick to the "agenda", but was used to being told and now struggles to remember what he is supposed to do.

It is reported that while they are being hunted down, they are desperatly trying to escape their fate. There is no "forgiving" Lord and the extermination of this cancer is the only way now, forcing them to fight or die - but their fate is sealed regardless.

Greed topples (stock markets), as the attempted escapees try running and grabbing what they can. The negative investors have all pulled the resources which supported a negative paradigm on this planet.

"If we are still here" relates to this operation. They are going to play on our emotions and will try their best to either decimate this world or suck up to us. Thier plan is to scare the hell out of humans so that when the Earth Liberation force arrives we will be scared stupid into fighting them (check alien movie propoganda - Independance day, War of the Worlds, etc, etc)

Soon, in your life time - and sooner than you think - your eyes will see the truth as this world is once more merged with the Astral realms (which the controlling aliens have worked so hard to shut down), as it is supposed to be.

Whether you believe this or not, matters no more - you are apart of this event whether you like it or not.

Do not follow fear - follow your heart, put yourself where you belong no matter how scary it may seem. This is the way to dodge the bullets flying around you. If you are doing what makes you happy you will survive. Do not join groups/herds and follow blindly - you must stand on your own two feet. Love one another - Tolerate other people coming to terms with this shift, we are all losing our "minds" together for a better outcome.

Brothers and sisters, I look forward to seeing you all happy in the Light of the new Dawn of the 8th age. Be strong, stay true - This too shall pass

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
IMO Beck is a gatekeeper for the partially awake right.

He’ll tell you that a north american union under a global government is coming, and turn right around and say that it’s no conspiracy! How does that work? Spontaneous generation of regional government? No, no. No one is planning it, it’s just gonna sorta happen.

As to Bush's alleged comments, I'll be paying attention to the next time he leaves the country. The timing could be interesting.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zapataman
Perhaps this is what they were talking about?:

A top US official says that American cities are vulnerable to an attack like the gun-and-grenade assault which terrorized Mumbai last year. White House security adviser, Ken Wainstein, told policy makers in a speech at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy that attacks in November on India's financial hub showed the effectiveness of a low-technology coordinated assault on an open city. "

You can envision that happening in any American city, and it's chilling when you think about it," President George W Bush's aide said Wednesday.

"That's the kind of thing that is all too realistic anywhere in the world," Wainstein noted.

The remarks reflect a growing unease among international security officials that the Mumbai attacks may have established a new model for terrorism.

The Mumbai carnage on Nov. 26-29 left hundreds of people killed or injured and raised tension between Pakistan and India.

Sounds like a false flag OP to me. Everyone start packing their piece and their cameras.

How does an observation about a hypothetical event which has not occurred, sound like a false flag operation?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I am not quite sure what to make of it, and I will inquire of my friend further.

Again today another police friend of mine talked to me about the 'first in line for medical attention after anthrax attack' forms that they got in my city. Turns out that it was only in one county in Ohio that FEMA had thse handed out.

Anyway, I want to know more about what Beck knows.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I know what you are talking about now.
antifascist-calling.blogspot.com...
www.archive.org...

[edit on 9-1-2009 by 12.21.12]

new topics

top topics

join