It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A much deserved explanation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I know how disapointed every one was last year when expectations were not met. But rejoice!!! I tell you tonight, as I cannot keep the secret any longer. The Federation of Light did come on Oct 14th!!! It didn't happen in the way we would have hoped, but they are still here!!! If you will trend back to the time frame around the end of Oct, you will see that that is when oil prices began to trend downward. That, my brothers and sisters of light and love is due to the FOL bringing us reserves from their own resources. The reason for this visit was known by the Russian government.The Russian Government threatened to destroy or visiting explorers, there fore, they have no choice, but to remain unseen. Oh my brothers and sisters, do you feel the love eminating through out your beautiful souls??? There visit is of an undisclosed duration. When the west coast of North America experiences february 2nd, The ship will leave our plane, however the majority of it's inhabitants will remain here.When the ship departs, we will experience what will be cosidered a cataclysmic event, They have warned. However we will overcome!!!

Rejoice with me my family. We are all becoming one in knowledge and spirit.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by FOLer]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Did they bring some whiskey too?

MY supply is running dangerously low.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I drank the rest of the Makers... Me too.. By the way author re-edit some of the post.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
come on how long did it take you to remember that oil prices started dropping in October, than piece that together with the whole FOL thing.

I've never believed that whole federation of light thing, it would be a cool movie though...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
truth?

nope.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Blah blah blah. Thx for the update on your imaginary friends. I really appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
FOL is a government project much like the "zetans" of Nancy fame. On the date back in 2003, when the planet was supposed to arrive, there was an armed forces operation in Iraq called "Planet X". Seriously.

There are many of these psychological operations that keep people looking outside themselves for a savior. As long as it continues to work they will continue to create them.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Can you please let them know that we need more buffalo wings. It is serious business and im afraid that without my normal buffalo wing diet I may revert to cannibalistic instincts.

link to buffalo wing shortage info : www.cnn.com...#/video/living/2009/01/21/cruz.ny.buffalo.wing.shortage.wivb?iref=videosearch

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Rejoice with me my family. We are all becoming one in knowledge and spirit.

Uh... Right. Must b in Alabamie.
Anyway...

They said they'd come in a big arse space ship and show themselves to the world... so they lowered gas prices? In America? Yeesh.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
You created a new account just for this?

with all due respect, you should be banned for life...

stuff like this makes ATS weak...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The 2nd of feb, thats when i've got my neurologist appoinment, what happens if i'm having an MRI at the time??????????

Seriously though, you really cannot expect a serious response oh dear brother/sister, you come with no proof or anything to back up your claims, just a string of events that many ATS member also forsore happening.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOLer
The reason for this visit was known by the Russian government.The Russian Government threatened to destroy or visiting explorers, there fore, they have no choice, but to remain unseen. Oh my brothers and sisters, do you feel the love eminating through out your beautiful souls???

The Russians? They seem to get the blame for a lot of things but this!
Now Im not sure about that but to answer your other question...yes I do feel love and light through my whole soul.

This is a wonderful tale,but is it true? who knows, as long as the vibration continues to increase Im happy.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Wow
, that is amazing, but it brings up some questions for me, if you don’t mind…

Did these UFO’s all park at the gas refineries, or did they deliver it directly to the gas station tanks?
Is the FOL run by men, which appear to be of Indian descent, who operate all the gas stations?
Did they favor one brand of gas over another?
If so which brand do aliens suggest that we use in our cars?
Which Octane was it, my car only takes 93?
Do they add any special “love and light” additives to the gas to improve mileage, stop corrosion, and clean my fuel injectors?
I take it that the FOL does not believe that Fossil fuels promote damage to our environment?
How do I go about opening a FOL franchise gas station?

Heck, I want to use the brand that comes from alien reserves…

[edit on 1/22/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOLer
The Federation of Light did come on Oct 14th!!! It didn't happen in the way we would have hoped, but they are still here!!! If you will trend back to the time frame around the end of Oct, you will see that that is when oil prices began to trend downward. That, my brothers and sisters of light and love is due to the FOL bringing us reserves from their own resources.

They brought gallons of oil half way across the Universe
What has this to do with love and light?? Are we all meant to be so much happier now our petrol is cheaper? This is insane, this is nothing to do with TGFL , who told you this...please dont say it was channelled I'll scream.
You say resources, was this oil or some other form of energy?

I have visions of a mass Mothership of light full of sloppy oil...oh not very enligtening at all. More like inter galactic free trade. Does this mean their planet had the same history of ours, with pre historic creatures and plants that rotted down to make their oil too?

Is this a serious thread? You need to tell us the truth or its just going to become a joke.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winsor
Can you please let them know that we need more buffalo wings. It is serious business and im afraid that without my normal buffalo wing diet I may revert to cannibalistic instincts.

Sometimes it takes an event so devastating before the gravity of a dire situation is realized, that we blissfully go about our lives until it's too late.

As the number of legless chickens grows beyond that which our fragile eco-system has the ability to recover from, without intervention, we can only watch and suffer in horror as we witness our total destruction.

Thanks to the unyielding and unselfish sacrifices of the FOL workers and the Wiki, we now have options we previously wouldn't have had otherwise.

Bless them.

Bless them and hold them high unto the pedestal that we, ourselves, are so unworthy and so undeserving.

Delivered, as in a dream, lies our salvation, scribed upon the following scrolls.

Animals that are said to taste like chicken
* Alligator
* Fried spider
* Frog legs
* Green iguana
* Huhu beetle
* Mopane worms
* Mountain chicken
* Opossum
* Rabbit (especially domestic rabbit)
* Rattlesnake
* Squirrel
* Turkey
* Human

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh wait, this is their menu...

Never mind...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
OMG The Russians are coming.
They will stop at nothing to prevent The Galactic Federation introducing oil.
This video shows their battle tactics,
No wonder GLF didnt turn up. this is very scary.

uk.youtube.com...

[As if the Russians would scare off GLF
]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So the OP created a new account on 1/9 to post this crap. How did I miss this one until today?

Just another troll that is getting their kicks laughing at the GFL believers.
So now something will happen on Feb 2nd. This thread should be locked until the 2nd and then labeled yet another hoax after nothing happens. I hope this doesn't turn into another 400 plus pages of BS like the last one.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
So the OP created a new account on 1/9 to post this crap. How did I miss this one until today?

Just another troll that is getting their kicks laughing at the GFL believers.
So now something will happen on Feb 2nd. This thread should be locked until the 2nd and then labeled yet another hoax after nothing happens. I hope this doesn't turn into another 400 plus pages of BS like the last one.

2nd Feb
We never even saw them arrive how can there be an exit.

The GLF and their never ending story of dates that come and GO.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hey I gave the whole thing a chance last year because I thought, What the hell?
Nothing happened. This has got to be one of the stupidest explanations I've ever heard. Someone needs to send a white van immediately to go pick up Blossom Goodchild...

[edit on 22-1-2009 by edgecrusher2199]

new topics

top topics

join