It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Events To Come??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is about a board game called Illuminati by Steven Jackson that was created in 1995 that depicts what's going to happen. The cards also predicted exact attack on the twin towers as well as the pentagon. There's a card portraying an attack on the Clock Tower (Big Ben) in England.

www.youtube.com...
-Youtube video of some of the cards in the Illuminati Game made in 1995 by Steve Jackson

www.cuttingedge.org...
-site explaining some of the cards and some live examples of them

www.thechristianbooks.com...
-site explaining some more cards and of some things to come

kentroversypapers.blogspot.com...
-site explaining the cards on how 9/11 was known and planned before hand

Some of the cards depict some things to come such as:

-Volcanoes
-Hurricanes
-WW3
-Attack on the clock tower in England (big ben)
-diseases

It makes you wonder.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
nice post

Quite interesting indeed, I must say

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This is VERY important people please star and flag to get the word out that this IS in fact all a game.

Also watch for Big Ben (Clock Tower) In England.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
wow, that was surprising. But you can say that the person who made that game did think of a lot of possible things that could happen. the "foreign nuke" card was pretty scary, shows two towers with explosion in the middle of one. weird coincidence.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Very good post and topic!

Star and flag for you!

Many many people have been saying these things for a long long time...I heard!!...but to see it on cards is great and sad!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Star and Flag

It sure does open up a whole new outlook on the Illuminati, something i research alot but this, this is fantastic!!

Thanks for taking the time to present it

IP

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
wow!! i like to play that game... hey where can i find it?... anway i believe that illuminati plans are hidden on that game... and theres a big probability to make it real..

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
the guy who invented the game appararantly had his premises ransacked by the secret service andwas taken to court in an effort to prevent the game being released. Obviously he won the case. I've so many links in my favourites I haven't time to find and link the info but google it and you'll easily come across it.

The card game suggested they would also bring in a "messiah" and that there would be some version of a "rapture" (separate card) suggesting alot of people dead following the messiah's arrival...

go to my profile and thread list to read my thread about their messiah and the one world religion they are going to try and usher in....

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

The messiah you are talking about is called Project Bluebeam. It is suppose to be showing all of the peoples' prophets in the night sky to show that we are all the "same" and that the "end of times" has indeed arrive. It is a pre-text to a one world government.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Deffinatly an interesting read....

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by cosmicpixie

The messiah you are talking about is called Project Bluebeam. It is suppose to be showing all of the peoples' prophets in the night sky to show that we are all the "same" and that the "end of times" has indeed arrive. It is a pre-text to a one world government.

I second that. Its also been mentioned that the only way they can get a good projection in the sky is to use chemicals - Chemtrails anyone?

IP

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
the guy who invented the game appararantly had his premises ransacked by the secret service andwas taken to court in an effort to prevent the game being released. Obviously he won the case. I've so many links in my favourites I haven't time to find and link the info but google it and you'll easily come across it.

The card game suggested they would also bring in a "messiah" and that there would be some version of a "rapture" (separate card) suggesting alot of people dead following the messiah's arrival...

go to my profile and thread list to read my thread about their messiah and the one world religion they are going to try and usher in....

yeah I read that it's for sure one there.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I read about this a few months ago on ATS. I wish I could get my hands on a copy of this!

This thread has more details.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by Unmask The Deception]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Unmask The Deception

I believe any board game selling places would have it. It's quite popular I've read, so anyplace that has Monopoly would most likely have this.

One of the cards is the Clock Tower in England (Big Ben), so we have to keep a look out for that.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
WOW that's messed up...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

I've read all about bluebeam but I think it better to keep an open mind and consider the possibility that the ufo's/ET's share International are preparing us for may well be the real thing. If they were, it could cause so much civil unrest that grounds for mass microchipping could be ushered in under the guise of " world security" issues. The beings in this scenario are real, not holograms, and apparantly to come in peace and help us evolve...of course I wouldn't for a minute buy that they were here for anything less than to progress with plans for total enslavement of humanity. They are apparantly "ascended masters", in other words the fallen angels/creator gods/astral plane overlords/jinn/demons

Please look into Maitreya/Share International thoroughly if you haven't done so already.

[edit on 11/1/09 by cosmicpixie]

top topics

join