It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think could genectically mutate a horse into unicorn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i was thinking that maybe just maybe thay could genectically mutate a horse to make have a horn and a pink tail. Or even cooler a pegasus with wings so we can fly on it.

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by Mr.President]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
yea it would be possible.....but it wouldn't be magical or have all the same powers as a real unicorn

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I think a unicorn would be fairly easy if not know in the near future as a matter of fact I think we will all see them in the future.

A pegesus is a different mater because flying involves more than just having wings, and a horse is just not built for it.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i am sorry, but you're all WRONG!!!! a true unicorn is not born by any of the before mentioned methods.

a unicorn is born of dust. there are too many peice of # humans populating the earth currently for there to even be a unicorn population of one 1. unicorns are like shrooms with the right enviro. they will flourish. but there will have to be an enormous decrease in the human population or there will have to be a major change in the unified conciousness for another true unicorn to walk the face of planet dust.

they are a four legged fungus from another dimension.

that which has not been ....................

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
i am sorry, but you're all WRONG!!!! a true unicorn is not born by any of the before mentioned methods.

a unicorn is born of dust. there are too many peice of # humans populating the earth currently for there to even be a unicorn population of one 1. unicorns are like shrooms with the right enviro. they will flourish. but there will have to be an enormous decrease in the human population or there will have to be a major change in the unified conciousness for another true unicorn to walk the face of planet dust.

they are a four legged fungus from another dimension.

that which has not been ....................

..........this and more on the next twilight zone!
do-do-do-do do-do-do-do do-do-do-do do-do-do-do

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think a unicorn is suppose to have mystical powers. If it was to be genetically mutated it wouldn't be the same as a real unicorn. A horse and unicorn would be very different.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
panchovilla seems to be a unicorn expert... maybe he had experience during his childhood... playing with My Magic Pony or something

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Sure its possible, to 'some' extent but what would be the point? You'd have to have a really good reason to genetically alter another living creature for something other than entertainment reasons.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charlatan
panchovilla seems to be a unicorn expert... maybe he had experience during his childhood... playing with My Magic Pony or something

That's My Pretty Pony! Get it right.

Anywho! I don't see what the point of bringing back all these extinct species. Their time is over weither it is because of humans or not. They are not going to repopulate the Earth. We are only bringing them back to stick them in zoos to amuse ourselves.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
Sure its possible, to 'some' extent but what would be the point? You'd have to have a really good reason to genetically alter another living creature for something other than entertainment reasons.

Why?

We do it all the time right now its called breeding

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nlive81
I think a unicorn is suppose to have mystical powers. If it was to be genetically mutated it wouldn't be the same as a real unicorn. A horse and unicorn would be very different.

A real Unicorn?

en.wikipedia.org...

I once made a Ewe turn, but that was a 'dare'.

top topics

join