It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue star prophecy = project blue beam ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I am sure I am not the only member here who watched the Nostradomus 2012 on the History channel Sunday. It was, in the very least, thought provoking.

As there are several researchers/interpreters het on ATS, I am interested in the possibity, that the Hopi indian 'Blue star prophecy', could have been mis-leading, meaning, not referring to a celestial body, but possibly a spectacle that would take place in the sky, enter project blue beam. In the History Channel special, Nostradomus also eluded to an event coinciding with the Hopi indian prohecy.

It comes down to interpretation, and much is usually lost in translation. I would like to know from those of you who are much more knowledgable about this, if anything in the Quatrains would lead you to believe the two could possibly be the same.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I have no faith what so ever in anything from Nostradomus, however I do place a great deal of faith in science, and as such was very impressed with Dr. Paul LaViolette's book "Earth Under Fire".

LaViolette shows a very plausible link between the Hopi's "Blue Star" and a inner galaxy event.

Basically he shows that the inner core of the Milky Way Galaxy has events that sends out massive waves of hazardous clouds eventually hitting earth. During these events the inner galaxy appears as a bright blue star.

These waves cause our sun to shine much more brilliantly causing extreme temperature increases leading to polar meltdowns and magnetic north / south changing direction. All this has happened in the past and he predicts it will happen again very soon. Last time it happened was about 14,000BC and wiped out 90% of all mammals in North America (Saber toothed cats, Mammoths etc.)

Unfortunately science cannot detect the waves coming until moments before they hit - which is too late.

That's why it is a good idea to start planning and stock piling food and supplies now *hint* - *hint*.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

This correlates well with the increased amount of space dust that has been measured in the last year. The Earth is entering an area that could cause more and bigger asteroids to strike the planet.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
www.crystalinks.com...

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eye-witnesses, it appeared to be burning blue.

Nothing to do with Bluebeam.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The blue star kachina, is sirius... which will sit in the sky before the red purifier planet appears.

Basically the blue star is the warning, it will not be blue straight away, it will turn blue over time... eventually we will see a red dot in the sky, which is the purifier returning. It will bring huge devastation and destruction, but also change and evolution.

There are twelve signs before the red planet returns, we are up to sign 1o i think.. the other 10 signs have already manifested and happened.

new topics

top topics

join