It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are middle easterners always killing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Every single day in the news someone (or a few hundred people) in the middle east dies of an explosion or gunfire or from some other horrible death. I know it happens in the west too but not half as much as in the middle east.

Are middle easterners just plain evil? Born to kill? Seems like it because they just cant put the guns down and talk about it. And roadside bombs... that is truly the act of a coward too afraid to fight like a man. Instead lets the bomb do all the dirty work. Pure coward whoever buried that bomb.

If middle easterners want peace then why are they always killiing eatchother? Does not make any sense to me!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well I have a theory about this. First, you'd have to totally ignore the mountains of violence that the west both does to its own, and then heaps on the rest of the world. But after we've turned a blind eye for a moment to that, then I would suggest that anytime you see fascist regimes replacing moderate systems or fledging democracies, or terrorist organizations such as Al Queada or Hamas, you should get suspicious and think that perhaps theres a cartel or two behind it, perhaps a Rothschild, a Rockefeller, a DuPont, the Bush crime family, and others. There's a piece about Hamas on Prison Planets website. Thats how I think.

Fundamentalism came out of Saudi Arabia, the cartel's good friends, man. Iran achieved a democracy and the cia gave them the Ayotola Khomeini, leading to the current repressive regime. Didn't they just legalize crucifixion? And I see that the fema camp cars carrying supplies included guillotines. Isn't it strange how the Babylonian freaks we elect, and those hidden behind the curtains all love barbaric blasts from the past.
I certainly don't blame it on the common people however.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Are middle easterners just plain evil? Born to kill?

Seriously buddy ...... come on !

Go read a History book.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
They are killing for the same reason Americans with guns kill...I mean seriously America has the highest homicide rate there is.
If you are gonna say it happens half as much in the western world then please get the facts straight and show us.From what I know America has the worst gun violence and homicide rate.
How did you come to the conclusion that middle eastern people have more violence then america?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I love it. Arab locals have killed more Arab locals then the Americans times 2 and in your world it is still the Americans fault.

"The Bush crime family" is evil but the friggin terrorists that kill are being forced to by the US.

SWEET!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

I suppose its like asking the french in 1939

'' Why are you so violent and always killing people, cant you just live in peace with your German occupiers ''

What a stupid statement.

When was the last time a muslim took a gun to school and murdered his classmates?
When was the last time a muslim locked up his child in the basement, raped her, fathered her children for over a decade?
When was the last time a Palestinian was able to walk across his own land, un-interrupted ?
When was the last time a muslim nation, invaded and occupied a western nation, murdered 10's of thousands of innocent women and children while destroying its infrastructure and millenia of history?

I tell you,

If someone invaded my land and setup shop to steal my oil, or someone invaded my land and partitioned me into a squaller camp... I too, would be angry.
If I saw my family/friends murdered, and the offender walking away laughing with his mates patting him on the back, Id probably pick up a gun/bomb and kill him too.

seems to me youve been infected with the
'' us and them '' mentality the media puts out.

.... Im sure muslims would be peaceful with us, if we didnt kill them.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
[more/]

The same reason western worlds manipulate and control in disguise of civilized pretentiousness.

Culture and development. We all don't evolve on the same highway.

AAC

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I really had to reply to this for so many reasons.
You have the nerve to call people who are trying to fight for their own country from invading forces cowards because they bury a bomb.

You are either just trolling or not very bright.
when you have drones piloted by remote control killing people from over 1,000 kilometers away, you have an army with the most advanced weapons which means they can get further and further away from the fighting killing people at a wedding party.
you have high flying jets dropping cluster bombs.
you impossed sanctions which killed over half a million Iraqi children from lack of medical supplies.
you have the nerve to send money to train so called freedom fighters which end up killing your own people.
and you have the nerve to call them cowards, they fight with close range weapons and have seen footage of youths using slings with rocks throwing them at tanks.

tell me who the cowards are now!
those fighting for their country or those fighting for that countries oil?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

I suppose its like asking the french in 1939

'' Why are you so violent and always killing people, cant you just live in peace with your German occupiers ''

What a stupid statement.

When was the last time a muslim took a gun to school and murdered his classmates?

When was the last time a muslim locked up his child in the basement, raped her, fathered her children for over a decade?
When was the last time a Palestinian was able to walk across his own land, un-interrupted ?
When was the last time a muslim nation, invaded and occupied a western nation, murdered 10's of thousands of innocent women and children while destroying its infrastructure and millenia of history?

I tell you,

If someone invaded my land and setup shop to steal my oil, or someone invaded my land and partitioned me into a squaller camp... I too, would be angry.
If I saw my family/friends murdered, and the offender walking away laughing with his mates patting him on the back, Id probably pick up a gun/bomb and kill him too.

seems to me youve been infected with the
'' us and them '' mentality the media puts out.

.... Im sure muslims would be peaceful with us, if we didnt kill them.

Holy Snot you are one angry person.

YESTERDAY they strapped a bomb on a Mentally disabled woman and sent her into a crowd.

No one invaded ANY middle eastern country to steal oil unless it was SADDAM, who the last time I checked was one of them thar ARABS.

And I have NOT heard of any US soldiers walking away slapping his MMATES on the back you anti-american hate filled person you.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The middle east is a huge place, there are many countries, each with it's own culture, laws and problems. Not all of them have war problems.

It's not so easy to say middle easterners are always killing, that's generalising way too much.

What your asking is the same as someone from a middle east country asking why americans are so violent, because of all the news and movies they have been watching.

The problem is that the opinion has come from watching news only, a one sided view.

How much do you know about the middle east, their culture, media, tv etc?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Agit8dChop

Cool, fair enough. In a minor response (I'm too angry to post more), I'll ask:

When was the last time a non-Muslim blew themselves up in a school (or store, or on a bus, etc.) with the sole purpose of injuring others?

link   

When was the last time Arab countries allowed real news to get out?

As to the op. I feel that what you see or hear is an illusion by the media. The same problem we have in the US. Certain crimes get sensationalized by the media and it makes it look more common than it really is.

link   
ACTUALLY,

America invaded Iraq for Oil, thats all but proven.

I have seen MANY video's via youtube or liveleak of American's cheering at the death of an Iraqi.

Hate filled? in that post? Crikey, you mustnt of read some of my otherposts..

Yes, arabs strapping a disabled women with explosives and sending her into a crowd is bad, does that make explosives strapped to a jet engine being steered via GPS and satellites ok then does it ?

Murder on either side is not good, but saying that arabs are murdering sobs is an idiotic statement. I asked you some questions about school shootings, european prison cells and you immediately go on to defend America invading Iraq.

sure your not just trolling!

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Agreed, propaganda on both sides is rife and rotten.

But it is just that, propaganda.

Thus why I dont believe the reasons the media gives, and not believing has given me my opinion as stated!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostbug

Cool, fair enough. In a minor response (I'm too angry to post more), I'll ask:

When was the last time a non-Muslim blew themselves up in a school (or store, or on a bus, etc.) with the sole purpose of injuring others?

So do you see the point now? You and most people obviously have nothing to do with those school shooters, just the same as Middle easterners in general have nothing to do with these violent attacks.

The question this thread is asking is the same as someone asking why are Americans so violent because they shoot up schools.

Same logic.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
First, don't get your information here.

To get an idea you first need to go back to around the year 620 and the start of Islam. Then study the Ottoman Empire as it replaced the Roman "Byzantine" Empire. The violent nature of that area even continues back prior to that with the Romans and others.

Now I think it has more to do with a society that chose to stay behind as the world progressed and was then cast into our modern world because of oil. Lots of bad people have stirred up this mess through their handiwork and even many well meaning people have made things worse. The main problem though is that the Muslim sects seem to have and endless desire to kill their own people.

Beyond that you will find debates all over the place. Keep in mind that the Muslims are a young Religion pre-dated by Christianity by some 600 years. The Jews have been there far longer than that. In fact the Dome of the Rock is built on top of two prior Jewish Temples. The Muslims came later and that has much to do with the fighting now over their attempt to reclaim a tiny strip of land they occupied for I think about 1500 years prior to the advent of the Muslim Faith. Philistine (the Palestinians) if I recall was actually an invention of the Romans when they occupied those lands to quell an uprising of some sort.

Don't get your information here though. There is a mixture of both Jew haters and Muslim haters here right now spewing hate and lies at each other. What you will get here can not be trusted. Try a library my friend.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

When was the last time Arab countries allowed real news to get out?

As to the op. I feel that what you see or hear is an illusion by the media. The same problem we have in the US. Certain crimes get sensationalized by the media and it makes it look more common than it really is.

Exactly, you watch the news everyday and the world looks depressing, that's because the news rarely shows us other things except, violence, death, negativity....

Do you ever see things about culture, the music, dancing, fashion, family people, beaches, art, cities, events etc of middle eastern people on Western news? no...

Which is why people who base their opinions merly on news reports are out of touch with the reality.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I know there are many reasons, land, culture, and religion, but sometimes I think the damn heat ther must contribute to the violence. Maybe that sounds stupid, but think about it! I know many servicemen who served over there, and it is HOT!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
reply to post by mystiq

I love it. Arab locals have killed more Arab locals then the Americans times 2 and in your world it is still the Americans fault.

"The Bush crime family" is evil but the friggin terrorists that kill are being forced to by the US.

SWEET!

I think the pot is continually stirred for them by the cartel, nonetheless. They haven't been able to modernize for long in meaningful way. THE CARTEL ARE ALWAYS BEHIND IT. I've known this for years. End game and Zeitgeist were nice, but they pretty much fleshed out what I'd already sensed was going on.

Again, the people are not to blame, they have the same right to advancement and freedoms as we do, but Babylonia always sees fit to arrange otherwise for people, then make them look like its just their primitive natures or extreme religions (while many of these countries were moderate with women achieving status, until Saudi Arabia flooded cartel based fundamentalism, starting by giving the poor free formula for their babies if their women went under the veil). Yeah Babylonia loves to send people back to violent serfdoms, and shackle the women (because female energy is cooperative, sharing and equalizing and promotes good modern societies with social justice) all under the banners of freedom, such as the US eagle.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

You have a point. To remain in the spirit of ATS however, is it the heat or the lack of air conditioners and underarm deodorant.

I know, I know (goes to the corner and shuts up).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join