It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea and Questions about Zombies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
First of all I'd like to thank the other dude for insprying this post!

I've got a couple of questions. These questions will not leave my mind!

1. If the government make a virus airborne, blodd borne and the other types or a combination of all of the?
2. If the government did send in a S.W.A.T. team wouldn't they also die without proper gas masks and various other protection?
3. This is the one that seriously pshycologicaly bothered me. If you were to turn into a quote 'zombie' would you know it's you or would move on to the here after? I mean if you did the only thing left of you would be a useless being?

4. Although this is a movie it made sense, I do not remember the name though. This girl was already dead but was revived. For some reason she kept all of her human attributes. Near the end one of the people she turned into a zombie was turned into a bio-mehcanical weapon. You saw them drilling into this guys are and sticking a steak into his head. She was next.

The thought of doing something so horrible to human is... There's no word for it... She still had all of her stuff. However, she was in a great deal of pain.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
There's Zombies all over the place. You see them everywhere.

People who are alive on the outside but dead on the inside.

America is a land of walking zombies. People let TV and the Media do their thinking for them. They are zombies.

There's libraries but people don't go to them. People are zombies.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
There's libraries but people don't go to them. People are zombies.

Hey now, I use the local library, sometimes it's the only way I can access the internet.

Your right though Illmatic, people are zombies, consumerism = zombie, looks like the NWO has everthing up on us.

I don't know about the military or the swat being the only ones who can handle a "hypotetical" walking dead cannible outbreak, anyone with sound reasoning and a pair should be able to handle anything.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The government wouldent be so dumb as to make a virus like that. What's the point? once you kill your enemy, you have to kill them again. Then again, our government has done some pretty stupid stuff havent they? I'd be totally pissed off if someone turned me into a zombie...

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
About sending the S.W.A.T. team to take care of business, I dont think the government would send the S.W.A.T. team to do the clean up job. I think the government would send Spec-Ops soldiers in like the mysterious Delta Force. Killing zombies is totally special operation material. HEY, at least you can say you seen Delta Force before you are turned into a zombie after contact with the virus

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
They would probably get all sections of everybody fighting. If they had any brains at all they would pull everybody out of Iraq and Afghanistan, bring them back here to fight and also hand out arms to civilians.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by glitch314
They would probably get all sections of everybody fighting. If they had any brains at all they would pull everybody out of Iraq and Afghanistan, bring them back here to fight and also hand out arms to civilians.

I agree about handing out arms to the civilians BUT I dont think the government would like to arm the citizens that they purposely spread the virus to. I think its all about population control. For example, look at us human beings. There is no such thing as the "Circle of Life" where one creature eats the other and so on to keep a balance so that there are no over population problems when it comes to us human beings. That rule does not apply to us because WE are the supreme beings on this earth and no creature on this earth are able to eat us so that we dont over populate. Look at China for example, they have a VERY bad over population problem and the only way to control that is to limit the number of children per married couples which is two per couple. If that couple decides to have another child, they must pay some kind of 3 or more child tax in order to have that child. If that couple doesnt have the money to pay the 3rd child tax then the couple MUST have an abortion. The wicked thing about this law is that the aborted baby is a Chinese delecacy. If AIDS fades off the map to where we finally find a cure. I think our government may use the Chinese 3rd child law into their own law or even worse......create a man made virus that will eliminate us by the millions.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitch314
The government wouldent be so dumb as to make a virus like that. What's the point? once you kill your enemy, you have to kill them again. Then again, our government has done some pretty stupid stuff havent they? I'd be totally pissed off if someone turned me into a zombie...

They wouldn't use it on there enemy like that they would form a certain group of people give them the virus and send them to kill the enemy....Come on they aint that dumb

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Check out the movie The Serpent and the Rainbow, it shows that zombies can be pharmalogically created. Had something to do with voodoo.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Check out the movie The Serpent and the Rainbow, it shows that zombies can be pharmalogically created. Had something to do with voodoo.

If you get the book (The Serpent and the Rainbow), you can get the recipe to make a zombie.
Of course you need a puffer frog and some other little things you probably wouldn't be able to get "over the counter"

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sometimes I think we NEED some kind of virus to wipe out most of humanity. I mean, have you BEEN to the mall or the DMV lately?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
been to the mall and DMV in the last week, Homer Jay... but are you talking about the employees there or the customers there?

hahahahahahahaha ROFLMAO

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
But seriously...
With the population spinning out of control as it is, it wouldn't be suprising to me in several decades if a worldwide breeding law was established. I know I would CERTAINLY support an I.Q. test prior to breeding. I shudder to think about the ratio of "stupid" people reproducing vs. "smart" people. If you think about it, all stupid people do is hang out, watch Divorce Court, and screw (to be very general). Smart people have agendas and schedules and tend to have things "going on".
I don't think our government would be that stupid to actually release a virus into the population to control it's growth or eliminate it's "undesirables" (as some people claim with the AIDS virus). It would be like setting a fire to entire forest to eliminate one bird's nest.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homer Jay
But seriously...
With the population spinning out of control as it is, it wouldn't be suprising to me in several decades if a worldwide breeding law was established. I know I would CERTAINLY support an I.Q. test prior to breeding. I shudder to think about the ratio of "stupid" people reproducing vs. "smart" people. If you think about it, all stupid people do is hang out, watch Divorce Court, and screw (to be very general). Smart people have agendas and schedules and tend to have things "going on".
I don't think our government would be that stupid to actually release a virus into the population to control it's growth or eliminate it's "undesirables" (as some people claim with the AIDS virus). It would be like setting a fire to entire forest to eliminate one bird's nest.

Thats so fricken funny. An I.Q. test?!?! I do agree with you on that. I think alot of stupid people create babies because they are not thinking. They are either drunk, drugged, or just plain old desperate to feel how it is like to deposit a priceless sum of man-milk in a warm yum yum area. Strangely I do agree with eliminating the stupid of humanity, but I think I better start studying before the government actually does make us get an I.Q. test. Hmmm, I wonder what the standards would be?? I hope not in the Bill Gates category then we all would be screwed.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2goodbucs
About sending the S.W.A.T. team to take care of business, I dont think the government would send the S.W.A.T. team to do the clean up job. I think the government would send Spec-Ops soldiers in like the mysterious Delta Force.

True. If the preformance of trained soldiers in Iraq is any indication, the Army, Navy, USAF and police wolud be wiped out. I'd suggest the CIA (everyone knows they kill people), the Marines, Navy SEALs, SpecOps, Green Berets and Delta Force. BTW theres a good description of Delta Force in the Dan Brown novel Deception Point.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
there is allready a group of select individuals who are elite enough to contain a zombie outbreak within the US.
that group is called ZS or zombie squad just google them for information.

new topics

top topics

join