It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright Star-like object in night sky

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I'm in Ireland and I first noticed it in April, it's hypnotisingly bright and far outshine's any object in the sky. Just want to put it out there that maybe it is Nibiru. I watched a documentary on it, which said the MAIN reason that this planet wouldn't be here in the predicted time was that if it was that close it would be one of the brightest objects in the sky. This video is only a year old. So my question is now that this anomoly is visible to the naked eye, since MAY 2009 which is the time scale that was predicted for it to be visible, should we worry a little bit?? I'm more than slightly concerned at the minute. I knew the very first time I seen it thats what it was. God help us.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by craigdjm

Before you scare yourself to death, why don't you take a look at a program like STELLARIUM. It's great that you know so much about Nibiru, but how much do you know about the night sky? You are aware that you are most likely seeing Venus, Jupiter, Sirius, etc...right?

Don't you think if it was something unusual some astronomer would have noticed it by now? Especially if it's been there since April, correct? If you really want to find out what you're seeing do yourself a favor and download STELLARIUM. I mean, you could at least try to rule out some possible mundane explanations before jumping to the conclusion that you discovered Nibiru.

Or if you don't really care about knowing what the object is and enjoy living in fear... Then by all means continue to do that. Although in this case ignorance may not be bliss.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Im in the UK and we can see a very bright star during the summer but its not a star its mars or venus. If you check its location every half hour or so you will notice it has an orbit

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by draildatrain
Im in the UK and we can see a very bright star during the summer but its not a star its mars or venus. If you check its location every half hour or so you will notice it has an orbit

STELLARIUM for you too! STELLARIUM for all!

Also it's probably Jupiter you're seeing. Mars isn't overpoweringly bright, and Venus is currently only visible for an hour or so before dawn. While Jupiter shines brightly for most of the evening and well into the morning.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
First time posting here. I downloaded stellarium and checked from here. The one I'm seeing its Jupiter. Indeed, it has been quite bright lately.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I do not think it is any planet. Look at the pic again. The stars in the sky kinda outline the streetlights i think it is lensflare.
reminds me of this

[edit on 8-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Hi Zaiger, I'm sorry I'm confused. Could you please direct me to the post and picture you are referring to.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Boognish]

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Boognish]

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Its isnt Venus you morons I have watched it drop below the horizon in seconds and rise above it again. I have seen it move in fast circles or disappear completly without any clouds in the sky at all. Keep watching it like I have for over 4 years now and you'll see!!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Aren't those "objects" simply satellites ?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I see fake stars and fake planes every day. You are not alone.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join