It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney says "No one was smart enough to figure it out"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

During an interview Thursday with The Associated Press in his West Wing office, Cheney defended the administration's performance on an economy that is growing weaker daily and which recently collapsed in spectacular fashion. Cheney said that "nobody anywhere was smart enough to figure it out."

Alrighty then.............There we have it!

Maybe *more* of *them* should frequent ATS!

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If it wasnt for Bush N Cheney and his goons of Bush/Cheneynomic Choppers, we wouldnt have this economic crisis to begin with.

How dumb do they think we are?

Cheney will not have a very warm welcome home here in Casper when he returns from DC.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The mountains of coc aine and alcohol took their toll? Hmmm....I suppose they intend to use lack of brain power as a defense if they ever get dragged to international courts as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

He most likely won't go back to Casper but instead will reside in Dubai!

I just don't understand how they can deny, deny, and deny something and play clueless when it comes to pass!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
The mountains of coc aine and alcohol took their toll?

Ouchie!

Hmmm....I suppose they intend to use lack of brain power as a defense if they ever get dragged to international courts as well.

If only it would happen that way, that they would accept some acountablity!!!

Sly Foxes Indeed!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Cheney said that "nobody anywhere was smart enough to figure it out."

He clearly forgot to add:

"nobody anywhere was smart enough to figure it out.
- We had a plan to completely bankrupt the country
and tear it apart in as many ways as possible -
and we did a fine job! Just look what we have accomplished.
No one has anything now - well except for us.
We'll be fine."

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
...wow.
How stupid do they think we are?
It got pretty obvious, you know, by the time the mainstream media found out about it.
Or when gas prices soared and houses were foreclosed and food prices went up and people lost their jobs.
Either way.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The article I quoted is short, sweet, and brazen. I really liked this part.

He said Bush doesn't need to apologize because he has taken "bold, aggressive action."

He may have taken bold, aggressive action............But it certainly hasn't been to do anything to help the American public.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well I'm sure no one is happy about the economic crisis but he may have a point.
Not one economic expert, anywhere, saw this coming.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The article I quoted is short, sweet, and brazen. I really liked this part.

He said Bush doesn't need to apologize because he has taken "bold, aggressive action."

He may have taken bold, aggressive action............But it certainly hasn't been to do anything to help the American public.

They are both horrible horrible little men.
Lacking in any sort of integrity.
Horrible little men.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

He clearly forgot to add:

No one has anything now - well except for us.
We'll be fine."

Bingo!

Isn't that the truth!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
...wow.
How stupid do they think we are?

I wonder if on some level it has become as easy to believe one's own lies as it is to play dumb???

In my most recent memory of the first of that type of obvious mental deflection was when daddy B said "Read my lips, I will not raise taxes"

Then stuck it to us some more!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Yeah: "No one anywhere was smart enough to figure it out. Now that you're all royally screwed beyond repair I can just come out and say it because there's nothing you can do to stop it. *wink*"

(insert expletives here)

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What line is it that Cheney always likes to use.....

..."so what". Isnt it?

That #@#%$$#@#!
(not intended to defeat snipper, just randomly uppercase number keys hit in a rage.)

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 8-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Bush was already found guilty internationally of genocide, crimes against humanity by use of DU weaponry which was called a WMD by the UN.

www.scoop.co.nz...

After 3 years of investigation by 60 expert witnesses and jurists at a cost of $1 million raised by Japanese citizens, the International Criminal Tribunal For Afghanistan at Tokyo on March 10, 2004 found President George W. Bush guilty of the war crimes of genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes for the use of depleted uranium (DU) weapons by US forces in the 2001 war against Afghanistan.

Experts agree that a substantial portion of the depleted uranium in the DU weapons used by the US in Afghanistan came from Canadian uranium. Had the Tokyo Tribunal been diligent, it could have found Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien, who resigned as Prime Minister on December 12, 2003, guilty as an accessory to genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes, for failing to enforce Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission regulations, and the Canada-US Nuclear Cooperation Agreement, both of which prohibit Canadian uranium from being used in DU weapons.

I have a thread in my profile about this, and I believe there were pdfs there as well. I put quite a bit of research into it. Of course theres more research mounting even now, as idust.org has much to add to this.

With the research and evidence mounting, if the worst predictions for the next few years don't come to pass, I believe there will be international justice, because they've pretty much destroyed the world for the next 4.5 billion years.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I wonder if on some level it has become as easy to believe one's own lies as it is to play dumb???

Then stuck it to us some more!

They have the playing dumb stuff down to a fine science. Many politicians (and other people) - do. It just got too easy to lie to us about everything. Once they started they couldn't stop. It was just too easy.

And the lesson here is for us to never again become complacent.

Many of us have brain power that far surpasses the people
that we have elected to "lead" us.

It's a fantasy - this system of finding the best "man or woman" to take the reigns and trust them to do the right thing.
I hope as a species we start getting that and I hope it isn't too late to get.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You can put lipstick on a pig, but.................

I couldn't resist, I have always wanted to say that!!!

Thanks for each of the responses on the thread.

Just how much can the consumer be expected to bear???

It is just so darned comical, yet it really isn't comical at all.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
SO Nobody saw this coming huh? Ever hear of Peter Schiff and Ron Paul? Did you hear them SCREAMING this was going to happen while you guys shunned them? Cheney your such a scumbag just like the rest of the democrats and republicans. They should all be tried and hanged.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It's good to know that, that creep has finally confess to his wrong doings. It took him a while, but better late then never.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Not totally true.
Schiff was talking about this in 2006 and they laughed at him.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join