It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Source

Plasma-based weaponry is any group of weapons designed to use high-energy ionized gas or "plasma", typically created by superheating lasers or superfrequency devices. There has been notable interest in its development. One plasma prototype weapon exists in Russia which was developed by The Radio Instrument Building Research Institute under the supervision of Academician A. Avramenko. Their action is based on focusing beams of electromagnetic energy produced by laser or microwave radiation into the upper layers of the atmosphere.

The exact science has been worked on for years with many contributing areas of research directly related to and originated from these projects,
The information I have already posted Remember Compartmentalize!

Again I ask have you read and watched all of it?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Thanks all
Well its 12:03 am where I live and I'm done, have a great night and a good morning I'll pick this up again in the morning.

PEACE
SLAY

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
not sure if this has been mentioned yet, as I did not take the time to read every response on every page of the post, but in the OP the term "back engineered" was repeatedly used, and I just wanted to let you know the correct terminology is "reversed-engineered." Actually now after typing this I feel somewhat certain this has probably been mentioned already.....

sorry if this is the case, as it most likely has been cleared up by now.....

but then again, if it had been brought to the poster's attention he most likely would have gone back and edited the post.....which he has not....

but maybe he chose not to, or is just lazy.....

either way, its "reverse engineered"

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
If Corso and Youtube are your best sources, try again. I'm sorry if I missed the definitive proof in the links you provided. The accumulation of shaky evidence does not add any value.

I expected some new evidence, this is the same old "transistors are alien technology" generalized. Bigger lies are sometimes easier to swallow than small ones.

There is also a logical fallacy called assuming the consequent in your argument. You are assuming massive reverse engineering of recovered alien technology, therefore a big organized cover up involving thousands of scientists took place to hide the real origin of the entire 20th century science and technology. Since compartmentalization is so perfectly tight that no paper trail links researchers to aliens, it definitely proves the existence of a conspiracy to hide the truth.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Awesome thread Slayer69!!

I love this subject and find the info you've provided priceless!!

I'm sooo way behind you all on this subject, I'm trying to read a lot of ATS threads on most topics most of the time and just can't keep up with it all!!......It's mind boggling the amount of info on this site!!....But also Awesome!!

[edit on 9-1-2009 by zerozero00]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I don't understand how something works.. I'll assume no other human has the insight to have a theory on or produce such a device either and claim witchcraft... I mean back engineered alien tech.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokecrops
not sure if this has been mentioned yet, as I did not take the time to read every response on every page of the post, but in the OP the term "back engineered" was repeatedly used, and I just wanted to let you know the correct terminology is "reversed-engineered." Actually now after typing this I feel somewhat certain this has probably been mentioned already.....

sorry if this is the case, as it most likely has been cleared up by now.....

but then again, if it had been brought to the poster's attention he most likely would have gone back and edited the post.....which he has not....

but maybe he chose not to, or is just lazy.....

either way, its "reverse engineered"

Back engineered/reversed engineered is same terminology

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
I don't understand how something works.. I'll assume no other human has the insight to have a theory on or produce such a device either and claim witchcraft... I mean back engineered alien tech.

Hi Spite

We are not saying humans are not capable of some of the above inventions/developments or the insight.

Lets just say some things were, how can I put it? as being presented to be studied and developed.

Forget witchcraft your way out there my friend and I will not even go there.

Tech thats been reversed/back engineered as they say, same thing different terminology, which has been going on with weapon tech since WWI

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I found this interesting... fiber optics used in the cameras on the Apollo missions.
Here is a video that shows the document in question..

VIDEO LINK

Here is the document from NASA... LINK

Security Classification
The fiber optics portion of the camera is classified CONFIDENTIAL; however, it is incorporated within the camera case and is not visible from the outside. Personnel without security clearance are permitted to handle and operate the camera only under the surveillance of a person with clearance. Performance data recorded during camera tests will not be classified. The camera must be kept in a secure area when not in use.

Interesting, does this help???

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
If Corso and Youtube are your best sources, try again. I'm sorry if I missed the definitive proof in the links you provided. The accumulation of shaky evidence does not add any value.

Proof! is big word that not many can claim that, only evidence.

I expected some new evidence, this is the same old "transistors are alien technology" generalized. Bigger lies are sometimes easier to swallow than small ones.

You got most of the evidence just read it?

There is also a logical fallacy called assuming the consequent in your argument.

There is no argument just some evidence.

You are assuming massive reverse engineering of recovered alien technology,

Who's assuming massive?

therefore a big organized cover up involving thousands of scientists took place to hide the real origin of the entire 20th century science and technology.

Who said thousands?

Since compartmentalization is so perfectly tight that no paper trail links researchers to aliens, it definitely proves the existence of a conspiracy to hide the truth.

There are paper trails and yes they are tight

Thanks for your input

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Excellent stuff SLAYER!
You must have taken years to compile all this info!!
But it's gonna take a while to go through all the links you've provided. This thread goes into 'My favourites' folder!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
Awesome thread Slayer69!!

I love this subject and find the info you've provided priceless!!

I'm sooo way behind you all on this subject, I'm trying to read a lot of ATS threads on most topics most of the time and just can't keep up with it all!!......It's mind boggling the amount of info on this site!!....But also Awesome!!

[edit on 9-1-2009 by zerozero00]

Sift through the bull# mate there is plenty here?

Just trying to make people think?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Nice post!.... I don't think all areas mentioned by Corso were the result of back engineered alien technology. However, some I think might have been. I was in contact with a UFO investigator who had a contact that witnessed certain highly classified visitors that would come and help expedite on problems related to development of certain technologies. He had a website that had some of this on it- unfortunately he also had cancer and passed away before we met to talk about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Excellent stuff SLAYER!
But it's gonna take a while to go through all the links you've provided. This thread goes into 'My favourites' folder!

Cheers!

Good on yah Mike but we might need some help here if its ok?

We are about to get the big debunking stick so any back up is welcome

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Amazing collation guys - Great work.

Pieces are coming together - I would like to throw in a site which relates to all.

Nassim Haramein - www.theresonanceproject.org

Much love

PS - My apologies, if this has been posted before

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Excellent stuff SLAYER!

Cheers!

Yes we did and all thanks go to Slayer for his exelent presentation.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyridion
Amazing collation guys - Great work.

Pieces are coming together - I would like to throw in a site which relates to all.

Nassim Haramein - www.theresonanceproject.org

Much love

PS - My apologies, if this has been posted before

We aim to please and forget the Hippie #, and no Mass fly overs here.

Thanks for your input

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Nice post!.... I don't think all areas mentioned by Corso were the result of back engineered alien technology. However, some I think might have been. I was in contact with a UFO investigator who had a contact that witnessed certain highly classified visitors that would come and help expedite on problems related to development of certain technologies. He had a website that had some of this on it- unfortunately he also had cancer and passed away before we met to talk about it.

All Info helps and thank you

And Corso did claim to much I think and the editor of the Corso's book would have made some changes as we expect?

Awsome!

Thanks again Black and keep us posted

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Why hasn't the OP answered back on most of the points calling shenanigans on his whole theory?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
That's all fine and dandy about the timing of those discoveries, but what about interviews with these people? some of them must still be alive? Did they ever talk about where/how they came up with the stuff?

If it's all just a timing correlation, then the "evidence" is just coincidence.

The "gap" in discoveries between 1930 and 1950s is because of... the war!

Mind you I only took a cursory glance at all the links posted in the started of the thread. Did anyone find any evidence of what I mentioned? (where they got their "inspiration" from?)

Thank you.

Deny ignorance!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join