It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kreese

thanks

There is a lot more where that came from.
I'm all ready to defend my stance but nobody wants to fight

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Great info. You might try actually building a Townsend Brown
dielectric gravity wave generator.
Start with a 60,000 VDC electrostatic power supply.
Round off the edges of the copper plates for voltage containment.
A piece of plastic would make a good dielectric material.
- Polyethylene -
Bend it into a shape of a large C.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Post a link to what you know,
or post a video to what you can

Looking forward to hearing more about it
Thanks

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kreese

Thanks for gathering all this information and sticking it in one convenient thread. This is going to be a good read... and... er... watch.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by kreese]

Your welcome and we are only here to please or should I say enlighten.

Slayer is more skilled at presenting a post than myself so bare with me.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Post a link to what you know,
or post a video to what you can

Looking forward to hearing more about it
Thanks

A good link is boblazar.com
He shows the 3 gravity wave generators in the bottom section.
Take 5 gravity wave generators and bolt them together and
presto : Turn them on sequentially and you have a
Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drive

The disc has 3 of them 120 degrees apart.
Top Section: Flight Control Deck
Middle Section: Engineering Deck
Bottom Section: Propulsion

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I was going to post about Bob Lazar but many members will freak out and call hoax, even though he has not been officialy debunked.

Not in my eyes anyway.

I no he is good mates with Lear but that does not mean much to others.

Now I no where you got your avatar from

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

I dont have much Bob Lazar vids see if they have any on youtube and post them please

Just put up a disclaimer

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Great post(s)! There is a lot of food for thought there.

I do have 1 gripe though, the last youtube vid you posted of the TR-3B is a known CGI hoax.

Not sure if you're aware of it or not but it could be a thorn in your side.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Great post(s)!

I do have 1 gripe though, the last youtube vid you posted of the TR-3B is a known CGI hoax.

Not sure if you're aware of it or not but it could be a thorn in your side.

Hey thanks
It's all part of the drama. I'm glad you liked the thread; Let me know if you come across anything value to add it would be appreciated thanks again.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Bob Down Under

I dont have much Bob Lazar vids see if they have any on youtube and post them please

Just put up a disclaimer

Yep! I would steer clear of the Lazar thing as we might get hit many times with one MUTHER of a debunking stick

Its not worth battling over this guys claims as there is good evidence on both sides of his story.

Seems the skeptics are leaving us alone so far as we are just presenting the evidence for everyone to mull over which is how it should be.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by samolian pirate

Have you realy??

What a clever fellow, please show us the prototype.

Your a complete knob!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thanks to the Mod who nailed the last poster

How quick was that

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Although I really admire the amount of work put into this post I have a bone to pick, you posed the question that man kind has advanced more in the past century than all other centuries combined and answered it yourself by saying Aliens did it, this is a slap in the face to any person who has ever worked hard on any of the projects you have mentioned, the fact of the matter is that humanity has done this by himself with no outside help.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry about it being wiki, but hey, its late and my point is the same, look at the graph and see what it tells you, mankind has been on a steady path throughout history, there have been moments of lets say...clarity, and the time it takes for the next big moment of knowledge increase gets smaller with each big moment, its called a logarithmic plot.

My point is this, Humanity has accomplished these giant feats not some figment of your imagination,(until proven otherwise that is all they are going to be called) and we are getting very close to the singularity.

You might not have faith in man's intelligence and creativity but i sure do.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Europe
Although I really admire the amount of work put into this post I have a bone to pick, you posed the question that man kind has advanced more in the past century than all other centuries combined and answered it yourself by saying Aliens did it,

You might not have faith in man's intelligence and creativity but i sure do.

I do, if you read it completely I said we used what we knew to push industries and technology trying to recreate or copy what was found. They did not just simply give it to us.

And that development is all through human blood, sweat and tears

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It is good that someone has started this thread. I personally need no further proof that we have had assistance in acquiring the technology we have today.
The quantum leaps in technology in just the past 100 years is not just part of mans normal evolution.
The powers that are in control of society have the ability to suppress the masses and continue to do so. We have craft operational now that is far beyond what is considered conventional. I have seen it.
governmentsecretsaucer.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
My point is this, Humanity has accomplished these giant feats not some figment of your imagination,(until proven otherwise that is all they are going to be called) and we are getting very close to the singularity.

I agree but where did you get the imagination thing from?

Please read and watch all the accounts/claims from the Roswell incident and I mean the military witnesse's and their familys.

Thanks for your input

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Your missing my point and the point of the graph, the point of the graph is to show the distance between the leaps and bounds in technology throughout humanities period on this earth.

The distances have been getting closer and closer, this means the time for the next event gets smaller and smaller, (from 100's of thousands of years, to the next event, to tens of thousands of years to eons to centuries all the way down to where we are today where it is measured in single digit years) and if you plot that out on a logarithmic graph you get a picture that shows you humanities technological evolution.
Aliens have nothing to do with it!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Dealing in the area of what u.s and other government's really want from the scientific community also from a would be or might be alien culture is MMM. Or Meta Morphic Matter, as of right now real high level tech that's developed by military R@D uses MAP Tech to most people that would sound like just a standard map you could by at your local store.

MAP as it's used by Military R@D stands for Moleculary Allined Partical. This is super science so the only way I can discribe it is imigine the bond movie where 007 has that ring that shatters glass with the right ultra low frequency emitter in the ring.

Now imigine a MAP building brick as discribed above you can build on such as buildings or houses that with the right frequency you emit the building evaporates into dust or something close to it. A house constructed by Military R@D Map tech can be torn down with nothing but a emitter and theres no evidence it was ever there but a pile of dust.

Nano tech isnt the same thing its a different matter because a MAP partical's and the resorces that go into making them are not the same thing a super base uses MAP Tech to discise itself out in the open when looking as your every day average object that in reality is sometimes a spying device and sometimes something more.

I dont know though if the partical science division ever finished using map science to try to make a ufo.

Thats my 2 cents for now.

Falcon

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Thanks I had some links for something along those lines
Good link regarding The transport of heat and matter by fluids during metamorphism

Abstract Non-dimensional solutions to the equations for the combined advective and diffusive one-dimensional transport of heat and solute in a layer are derived for fixed temperature/concentration on the boundaries and initial conditions of a linear gradient across the layer or a step function at the lower boundary. The solutions allow distinction of regimes in which advective or diffusive transport of either heat or solute predominate as a function of fluid flux, time and a length scale. The much lower diffusive coefficients for solute than heat results in a significant range of length scales and fluid flux rates characterised by advection of matter and diffusion of heat. The advective velocity of a component is a function of its fluid:rock partition coefficient. The most rapidly transported tracers which partition largely into the fluid phase, such as He, will travel orders of magnitude faster than heat or compatible solutes such as oxygen. Geochemical profiles in boundary layer regions where both advective and diffusive transport are significant are shown to be particularly informative as to properties of the rocks related to fluid flow such as porosity, permeability, time scales and fluid flux rates. The importance of advection can be directly estimated from the asymmetry of the geochemical profiles across individual layers.

Metamorphic grade of organic matter in six unequilibrated ordinary chondrites

The thermal metamorphism grade of organic matter (OM) trapped in 6 unequilibrated ordinary chondrites (UOCs) (Semarkona [LL 3.0], Bishunpur [L/LL3.1], Krymka [LL3.1], Chainpur [LL 3.4], Inman [L/LL 3.4], and Tieschitz [H/L 3.6]) has been investigated with Raman spectroscopy in the region of the first-order carbon bands. The carbonaceous chondrite Renazzo (CR2) was also investigated and used as a reference object for comparison, owing to the fact that previous studies pointed to the OM in this meteorite as being the most pristine among all chondrites. The results show that the OM thermal metamorphic grade: 1) follows the hierarchy Renazzo

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join