It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hi Slayer, Bob, nice posts. Obviously a lot to work through, but if I might contribute a little something...

About 2000/2001 I was thinking about writing a novel bringing together all my little obsessions, one of which is UFOs, and I was doing a lot of looking around on the net. Now one of the interesting things is the speed at which pages can just "disappear", particularly if they're interesting.

But what I did find, for a while, was Edgar Fouche's original pages on the TR-3B. Now, the links you've provided, which are all that are left these days, are bits and pieces from the original site, which was, if memory serves, fouchemedia.com. Edgar Rothschild Fouche (and you know there are going to be people going crazy over that middle name) was, I think, the first person to break the TR-3B and he said that he'd put the information together combining data from various contacts he had, some of whom had worked on the thing.

Within a couple of months of finding the site, it had disappeared.

Now one of the things I remember that doesn't seem to be covered in the links any more is the nature of the stealth/mimicry coating on the craft, which Fouche said was technology developed from research into quasicrystals.

Now you guys are clearly capable of doing research and you might find it interesting to look into that keyword. At the time, I did quite a bit of looking and I came to the conclusion that the field had a certain amount in common with, say, electrogravitics - there's an initial flurry of interest and then for no apparent reason it all goes a bit quiet... and it looks as if the most interesting aspects were co-opted into the black world. Certainly a brief look at the current Wikipedia entry doesn't give one much to go on, and doesn't really bear much relation to what I was looking at at the time.

While researching quasicrystals I came across a site that had a huge repository of scientific papers on cutting-edge technology. It was all very hidden away, but a real goldmine. I have since lost all references to it and I didn't have the chance to download any papers (I was only using net cafes at the time) but I could have spent forever going through the articles. Can I find it now? Can I ****. It might still be out there, though... a bit of an ElDorado for ATSers of a scientific bent.

It's kind of interesting that the original pages on the TR-3B disappeared so quickly and completely, and Fouche seems to have gone quiet on the whole thing himself.

Another guy who's had something to say for a while now is Jack Schulman, president of ACC. As part of the research I was doing a few years back I came across his version of how the transistor came to be invented, and he's adamant that it was reverse-engineered. There's an interview with him here that might give you a jumping-off point for further research - normally I'm more helpful and thorough than this, but it's late and I'd have to do a lot of digging.

It was cool to see the interview with Paul LaViolette, too. I used to have his book The Talk Of The Galaxy, which was about how pulsars are quite clearly examples of extraterrestrial technology. He details a way that they could be used as interstellar navigation beacons independent of the frame of reference of the observer which is fascinating: to put it another way, no matter how fast you're going you can tell which pulsar is which, so you will always have several reference points to co-ordinate to get a position.

The interview was a little disappointing, though, in the sense that I'd actually like to find out how subquantum kinetics works. It's something I've seen him refer to but without a good explanation.

The other guy, Paul Vowelshortage, was interesting too, and his idea that quanta are really more to do with time than space was certainly food for thought. He also mentioned The Appalling Randi. That guy should be tortured and shot, imo. If you can fool a scientist by sleight of hand it proves NOTHING other than you're a sneaky SOB who should be kept away from scientific endeavours. He's got form for turning up at places where scientific research is producing anomalous results and turning the whole thing into a circus. Perhaps he's on the payroll of the same guys who financed Philip Klass.

I also enjoyed the video of what might be the TR-3B, but... sadly, there's so much fakery around these days it's hard to get too excited. Good find, though.

Anyway, awesome posts, guys.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JipStix

I would also postulate that there is likely technology so advanced on the craft that we have still yet to figure it out.

Just my 2C. I would post more but I'm short on time.

Thanks we have gone over this in some of the follow up posts

Thanks for replying

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Yeah I know exactly how you feel.
And Youtube and Google video all say the same thing no or low ratings means no video. Meanwhile one in particluar had over a million views

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by rich23

Yeah I know exactly how you feel.
And Youtube and Google video all say the same thing no or low ratings means no video. Meanwhile one in particluar had over a million views

Oh dear... that sound I can hear is a cultural reference whistling over my head... a million views for...?

[edit on 9-1-2009 by rich23]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I still think you bring a vaild theroy to the table here slayor and bob

Ok so we cant say for sure it happend.. but look at the facts its possible it could have.. and that warrents a thread on the subject..

for all my rants about the math saide of things..

Being alive is crazy is it not?? what makes you think it cant happen?

I can only give a 01 answer to questions becouse thats how i see life.. very very very logical.. "but it never makes sens" hence odd numbers

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Give me a second here
looking to see, there was a thread here at ATS that had the video in it before they dropped it and he reposted it with a new link

here you go
Stealth Suit

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It was brought down by the powers that be.

Type this in google video and see what you get
stealth suit irak

Edit to add the K is correct

You'll notice it shows two links to metacafe and they are both dead links

US Army Optic Camouflage (Stealth-Suit) in Irak

[edit on 9-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Now THAT's a video I'd like to have seen...

I've been away from this site for too long!

Thanks for the link, even if it didn't work

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I've just been reading the Rense interview with Jack Schulman that I posted above... and the story he gives in it is certainly at odds with what I remember.

The American Computer Company used to have a pretty large section of their website dealing with Roswell, aliens, and the reverse-engineering of the transistor. Now it's all gone and I can't find (yet) the most interesting parts, which are to do with the harassment JS suffered after publishing this stuff.

I did, however, come across a link to this thread on ATS which is marked page 2 but doesn't seem to have a page 1... it does, however, contain some of the more interesting tidbits on the subject.

Very annoying... and a little disturbing.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by rich23]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
took a minute to find it but HERE is the suit video on live leak.

After going through a a few time, I'm not sure what's happening here. It seems like a stealth suit though when he "materializes" he's wearing typical BDU's

dunno ...

b

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

there is a nice link on google vid with some guy from england.. dont know his name but he is doing an interview with some old dude who use to work for boing...

Dreanland or something it was called.

but the guys said oh hell yeah we have the teh..

I mean the other thing we have to think about is the human thing in this here.. men are greedy

we know about money and so forth.. it could be used by the few ect

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Wow man that is old it might have been one of the original posts here at ATS

[edit on 9-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Hey thanks
bookmarked

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hi all

Well this has certainly taken off since I was last on, up to page 10 !!

Well done slayer you must be buggered

I was just catching up and I see Phage was here and looks like he gave you a bit of a hard ride I see

All in all hes a great poster.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Thanks for the info on the TR3B I will indulge myself later

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

I'm off for a while I'll hand it off to you there buddy.

SLAYER Walks away from his desk all bloodied and bruised turns off the light and grabs his bottle of scotch

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
Good stuff. I seen all these before. I mentioned some of it a few times and got ridiculed so I stopped mentioning this stuff...especially the TR3B and it's gravity wave disruptor and microwave propulsion. It is being rumored Israel got some of these delivered last summer along with 40 neutron bombs.

So, how many people here at ATS took the Blue pill?
Just so you know....I took the Red pill.

Do not worry about being ridiculed just let go over your head and its not like your going to be shot at dawn

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Bob Down Under

I'm off for a while I'll hand it off to you there buddy.

SLAYER Walks away from his desk all bloodied and bruised turns off the light and grabs his bottle of scotch

Ok Buddy you look all Phaged out

I will be ducking in and out over the evening, yep! its 4.45 pm in Oz

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a scientist.

Everything that has been mentioned in this thread is evidence, to me, supporting the notion that humans have discovered all of it.

Breakthroughs come from a diversified array of areas, but in closer examination, always have scientific predecessors. At some point the combination of scientific advances end up making something commerically or technologically feasible when it wasn't before. It appears externally that it was a jump, but really it wasn't. People were working on things all the time.

The ideas and technology does not come from a small number of sources presumably seeded with ET technology, but from everywhere and from unpredictable places. This is the sign of straight up human ingenuity. Of course, economic issues---i.e. sustained government and private funding---sure matters a great deal in stimulating discovery. And this happened in a substantial way with WW2---though the real scientific (versus technological) breakthrough started with Isaac Newton.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by mbkennel]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join