It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon conspiracy,the plot thickens-Quindar Tones.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Interesting little video to get your teeth into. Saying that the bleeps you hear on the transmitions are not what NASA said they were. They were a part of an advanced (for the time) videoing technique.

I might need to watch it a couple more times before I make a decision on it. But I thought I'd post it anyway.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So the tones used today are what....editing points for video we dont even see live anyway?

One thing this video does confirm...that we did go to the moon and land on the moon..unless their meaning of "tones for editing the tv camera video on the moon" means something else.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well,it's part one of many,so I guess we'll have to wait and see where else this gets taken before a final judgment is passed.

The other videos this guy has put up on youtube are pretty good too,if you're into the moon conspiracy,if you ain't,then they're probably rather amusing

I kind of am,I don't think we didn't go there,I think we've been there lots of times.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Total confirmation bias. There's no consistency in what the tones supposedly correspond to, there's always something going on during the EVAs, so it's not going to be hard to find examples where a tone occurred in the same frame as some "event" or simple "motion." The real question is whether or not all or even the majority of tones corresponded to some kind of "event," and were those events all linked by a common thread? The answer is obviously no to anyone who has seen the actual archival footage.

jra

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
One of the arguments for the Apollo missions being faked was that computers were not capable enough to handle landing on the Moon. And now supposedly they had a computer decades ahead of it's time. Yeah right...

Beside that contradiction. You have all the inconsistency that ngchunter mentioned. Sometimes it beeps when there's a move out of from, sometimes it's just a partial move out of frame, or when they pick something up, or when the camera adjusts the exposure level. I'm sure you can find a beep for just about anything if you look hard enough. I'm equally sure you can find a lack of a beep for all the things mentioned as well.

I'm also fuzzy on what would be the point of having a computer track everything in view and make a beep for all to hear? It makes no sense what so ever.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
jra, you must have written a volume of text enough for a 5000 pages book, defending official NASA story...you must be really devoted

Yet, NASA is lying, and you know it. There was no Moon landing.

If they pay you, they don't pay you enough.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
OK watched it and the only thing I detected consistent with the beeps every single time was they occurred before and after mission control spoke.

I'm all for government/NASA cover-ups but this just doesn't appear to be that and appears to be just what they said it was.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What hasn't been mentioned yet is that the audio and video were transmitted on different channels, so editing, especially live editing, would have been tricky. The two data streams are entirely independent, so how do you guarantee that the audio data stream is chronologically aligned with the video data stream. Granted, you can count on them being nearly perfectly aligned barring unusual events, but even a fraction of a second would make a noticeable difference when a poor edit would be obvious in the resulting video (something suddenly disappearing, jagged motion, shifting of an object, etc.).

A system that could edit video live would be a marvel today, during the apollo missions it would have been impossible.

new topics

top topics

join