the Holocaust did NOT happen

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

OhZone:

I is had for me to believe that someone in this day and age can put such a "spin" on the Holocaust. I think some people want to deny that all those people were killed because we didn't do anything about it until it was almost too late.

So sad, how did mankind just let all that killing happen and turn away? And yes, we are doing the same today. You are right, there are other mass killings happening right now and we do nothing.

How long, will the Lord allow all this suffering to go on..........does make one think does it not?

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss
reply to post by Telos

www.writing.upenn.edu...

Re-extermination of Jews 'not planned'-that it is why this whole issue is so morally repugnant -it was planned at Wansee,please read above transcript for details..

Well you can read what you want but failing to understand or reading my full post for that matter and just quoting one word without the context is either logical fallacy from your part or deliberate dumbness.

originally posted by Telos
I do accept the mass murder of jews during the WWII. I do believe that it was an extermination of jews, maybe not planed but still an act that did happen

Being incapable of understanding is not a shame. Faking to understand while incapable of doing so is shortness of intelligence and makes one look ridiculous. Your take...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Thank you very much for sharing your story Raven. I'm sure that must have been difficult. If you need any help in the future let me know.

As far as those of you who claim that the holocaust was nothing but a disinfo campaign and that we all simply believe because we have been programmed to believe. Well, by using similar logic I could probably BS my way through a decent argument stating that Grover Cleveland not only was never a US president but never existed.

Don't believe what your NWO masters tell you, Grover Cleveland didn't exist, or can't you people think on your own?

Get it now.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I have read all the posts with interest. I too wonder why people deny the holocaust exist and I also wonder why countries supposedly ban discussion or research into the topic.

A previous poster stated that Germany or Poland refuse to let researches examine the holocaust, that didn't seem to pick up any further debate, but i'd be interested to hear peoples thoughts on this?

After careful examination of the posts and links, I think I'd have to describe myself as a 'Holocaust Questionner'. I don't believe that the gas chambers were faked as part of a propoganda campaign but I do believe that significantly less Jews than 6 million were killed, I would estimate that possibly less than the number of Poles, but I do believe that the Nazis did hate the Jewish faith, as have other civilizations, for whatever reason I do not know.

I find myself comparing the prison camps with Guantanamo Bay. A particular race being targeted and then imprisoned without charge? That is a little off topic, but certainly shows how as a race we've barely improved with human rights.

I think posters on both sides of the argument could be forgiven for letting emotions run a little high, it is an emotive subject. But at least some very interesting debate surfaced from it.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
RE; Thread Title / the Holocaust did NOT happen

reply to post by sensfan

Even if you believe that the holocaust happened , your thread title is extremely inflammatory.

Considering the heightened emotions surrounding recent world events, what kind of debate are you trying to provoke ?

Questioning the details and historical records surrounding the holocaust is fine ........... you just better have your sources at the ready.

For someone who states "so I want to know how you could deny that it happened. ".......you have a funny way of soliciting informed debate.

edit;add/ thread title.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
When I asked my dad why people believe, or try to prove, that less than 6 million died in the Holocaust, he said the following:
- It allows them to be anti-semitic without being outright.
- It makes them feel better about what happened.
- It allows the to validate the deaths of people that they may have supported.

I don't know if I agree with him, but he makes interesting points. Questioning some parts of the Holocaust can be a milder way of saying that people hate those who died.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ByTor420

According to my dad, they DID kill a very large amount of children in the camps. He's right, I forgot that. The children that survived mainly did because somebody took pity on them and gave them extra food in the -work camps- or hid them better.

They kept alive the stronger ones who they could use as slaves.

[edit on 1/9/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Why bring it up now? Well, maybe because the Holocaust is one of the main reasons that many people back Israel. Therefore if a large amount of people doubt the Holocaust, they would also not support Israel.

Only a small percentage, maybe... that's my guess, though.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Questioning some parts of the Holocaust can be a milder way of saying that people hate those who died.

With all due respect , there is nothing wrong with research , those involved in serious historical research can not be said to be motivated by hate for those who died.

I don`t think the horror of the holocaust would be any lessened in my mind if some of the figures were less.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

The first thing I look for in an argument is the quality of the words not the quality of the person. So, sure, its good and fine that you stand up for civil rights but that does not exempt you from bad judgment and ignorance. The topic of this thread is about the holocaust NOT WW2 CAUSALITIES. There is a big difference between fighting on a battlefield and the systematic extermination of a race. I thank my good perception and strong memory for understanding the meaning behind words and intent a person really has. I have argued with you before, only to receive the same emotion filled ranting. You purposely try to play down the meaning of the greatest travesty in the history of mankind to where it is a trivial statistic. You where not there how could you ever understand. And now what is that you do....compare Israel to Nazi Germany! The second I see anyone make this comparison I clearly understand that there is no hope for them and we are living in a dying world. Nothing is worse than forgetting the past, its all some people have. They say walk a mile in a man's shoes, but the best we can do is walk with them.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It was my dad's theory. I also think if serious historical research brought the numbers down, wouldn't we know about it? Why wouldn't that information be released by Holocaust historians?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think the holocaust didn't happen as we've been told.

As I previously stated on another thread regarding this matter, history is written by the victors. And specially if you look at the victors and what they got from nazi germany, in politics, science, research, etc, I dont believe in those "victors" for one second.

One person killed by the "holocaust" and the reasons behind it is bad enough... but the 6 million figure is just ridiculous.

Besides you keep talking about an entire regime when concentration camps like Auschwitz or Dachau had their own rules and rulers. They were like small ecosystems inside a bigger system so those who controlled each concentration camp had full authority to do what they please, and you know the saying "absolute power corrupts absolutely" and if you put a psycho in charge with a "carte blanche" to do whatever he pleases, sure you going to get some awful results. And some where psychos did what their crazy minds told em to...

So this is my opinion... and what are you all pro-zionist and pro-holocaust and anti-holocaust deniers do about it? Nothing... its my opinion and I'm entitled to it

For the one guy who said he dreams about meeting a holocaust denier after a few beers in a dark alley, well remember... I am pro-peace any day, but as Machiavelli said, I am too prepared to do evil if the need arises.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thank you for starting this thread. The holocaust didn't happen how it was told to happen. Yes many many people died. Yes it was sad. Yes it was wrong. But the main thing you guys are missing is the fact that the ZIONISTS use that as the backbone to PITY the jews so everyone can either turn a blind eye to israel or be caught in a #storm of 'YOU'RE RACIST' remarks and hatred. It was a clever clever plan and sadly it worked. Did you know the majority of the jewish people were just transported. Of course people are going to die under harsh conditions. The main point is is that, no one gives pity for the other ethnicity's who died. So why the jews? Because in most history classes you learn it was ONLY the jews who were involved. So, continue to believe what you want to believe while the zions are raping the muslims land that was stolen from them because of the 'holocaust'. All i hear in defense is 'you're racist, you don't know history, i've talked to people who were in it'. Well guess what, it still doesn't prove anything against the point of the holocaust and the puppet hitler.

Want a start?
watch this :
video.google.com...

For all you people who claim to 'deny ignorance'. It's pretty hypocritical when you can't even see the how its the backbone to why we are going through what we are going through now.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Actually, they did have photoshop opportunities, but it was a tad bit different then what we have today.

There's a famous photographer who made Hitler stand behind a living world holding it up. The photo of the Russian on top of the Reichstag(sp?) is also a documented fake.

So the posibilities were there to alter a photo during WWII.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

It was my dad's theory. I also think if serious historical research brought the numbers down, wouldn't we know about it? Why wouldn't that information be released by Holocaust historians?

I believe the accepted number has decreased over time .
Though it isn`t something i have read into much , just a few Norman Finkelstein lectures.
I have some homework to do .

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo
For the one guy who said he dreams about meeting a holocaust denier after a few beers in a dark alley, well remember... I am pro-peace any day, but as Machiavelli said, I am too prepared to do evil if the need arises.

That would be me.

I am extremely peaceful in nature and i am not violent.
BUT.... for somebody to out-right deny that a holocaust happened is sick.
Questioning numbers, seeking accurate figures and so on is one thing, but actually denying it or saying things like "the jews always cry holocaust" would be the kind of thing I'm talking about.

And believe me... i probably wouldn't need the beers....

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I've listened to someone that was in the holocaust.. I can assure you it happened from the very vivid picture he left us with, he told us all sorts of things you'll never learn in a text book..

Indeed it did. My father was a medic in WWII, and I have the pictures he took.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm leaving this thread because I have told my story and have nothing left to say. Clearly I cannot persuade anymore. Even if you don't think you sound racist, I am a minority on here, and I am offended by some of the things that have been said.

I give up. I'll stick to the forums that have nothing to do with Jewish people, since in every case there are people talking about the EVIL ZIONISTS and how horrible they are.

I give up.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222
Thank you for starting this thread. The holocaust didn't happen how it was told to happen. Yes many many people died. Yes it was sad. Yes it was wrong. But the main thing you guys are missing is the fact that the ZIONISTS use that as the backbone to PITY the jews so everyone can either turn a blind eye to israel or be caught in a #storm of 'YOU'RE RACIST' remarks and hatred. It was a clever clever plan and sadly it worked. Did you know the majority of the jewish people were just transported. Of course people are going to die under harsh conditions. The main point is is that, no one gives pity for the other ethnicity's who died. So why the jews? Because in most history classes you learn it was ONLY the jews who were involved. So, continue to believe what you want to believe while the zions are raping the muslims land that was stolen from them because of the 'holocaust'. All i hear in defense is 'you're racist, you don't know history, i've talked to people who were in it'. Well guess what, it still doesn't prove anything against the point of the holocaust and the puppet hitler.

Want a start?
watch this :
video.google.com...

For all you people who claim to 'deny ignorance'. It's pretty hypocritical when you can't even see the how its the backbone to why we are going through what we are going through now.

Whoa there is a lot of hatred in that post. Personally I believe everyone that was killed in the holocaust or survived it deserves respect. We don't really know what it was like to be there. The pain everyone went through in those camps.

The numbers are unimportant, the fact that it took so long to stop Hitler and his Nazis are the main problem with the Holocaust. The fact that many countries waited and let the numbers get as large as they did. One person killed by hitler was too many.

And it seems that instead of teaching us about the holocaust with more depth in our schools, our countries have decided to hide it under the rug in shame. I was lucky, I had a wonderful history teacher who spent a month teaching us about it and taught us both sides of the coin. And I was never taught that only the Jewish people were involved.

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join