the Holocaust did NOT happen

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s

If the US passed a law that made it illegal to question the 9/11 commissions official ruling and also made it a crime to say, i believe that 1900 people died, instead of the official 2990, people would be literally up in arms.
To me, there should be no difference, whether its questioning 9/11 or questioning Nazi Atrocities during WW2, its our right to ask questions, its our right to be skeptical.
When they try to FORCE a person to have a certain opinion, theyre just complicating the issue even more.

[edit on 1/9/2009 by Kr0n0s]

...What you're doing with the Holocaust is like saying that a plane didn't crash on 9/11 anywhere and that the people who called on their cell phones from the planes are complete liars.

Good.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It did happen. No question about it. I see the trainstation of Vught almost everyday. I've heard the stories, seen the tattoos, seen the gaschambers and i have seen the bullet holes in the walls where they used to execute people in "Kamp Vught".

Sure we made that after the war to cash in and my great grandfather was a great actor!

Some info www.holocaustresearchproject.org...

link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

haha oh man you arent reading everything that im saying!
where are you getting that I said ANYTHING that claims the holocaust wasnt true?
I havent said that in any post that ive ever made.
I didnt say that, i dont believe that and you need to quit blatantly lying about that!
re-read my posts carefully and if you still dont understand what im saying then send me a U2U and ill try and explain it there.
your pissed because i didnt read your post?
sorrrrryee, i didnt realize that reading your post was a pre-requisite to post in this thread.
Quit being so selfish.

Also, my grammar is fine and my credibility is fine, keep looking though.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I have a question. If the Germans were out to destroy alll Jews, and they were sent to camps for that purpose, why were there survivors? I'm not taking any side here, just a curious question for either side to answer.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I did NOT say you denied that the Holocaust. It is you who misinterpreted me.
Read slower.

I understand that you do challenge the number of people and severity of the occurrences of the Holocaust. I know that you don't deny that it happened.

Show me where I said that you denied it happened.
This is a thread that addresses non-believers. Not every single post is directed at you. Many of my thoughts were not even directed at people who have posted here.

Relax.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ByTor420
I have a question. If the Germans were out to destroy alll Jews, and they were sent to camps for that purpose, why were there survivors? I'm not taking any side here, just a curious question for either side to answer.

Many were used for slave labor, because they could do work for the Nazis. Also, after many countries caught on, the liberations happened very quickly. Many of the camps attempted to exterminate everybody but some troops got to places like Bergen-Belsen beforehand.

Also, many were able to hide successfully or left the countries involved before the regime really took hold and ghettos were set up.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
your pissed because i didnt read your post?
sorrrrryee, i didnt realize that reading your post was a pre-requisite to post in this thread.
Quit being so selfish.

Also, my grammar is fine and my credibility is fine, keep looking though.

I'm not pissed, I'm very calm. I think that you would have thought to read it based off of the comments coming from people who did. How can you post credibly in a thread that you haven't read? But whatever.

I could edit this very post, capitalize and punctuate, but honestly I do that for my own.

[edit on 1/9/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I can see your point about slave labor, but why let children live? They could not do much labor. For future labor?

As for them being able to hide, I was really questioning survivors of the camps only, not survivors in general. I should have made that more clear, sorry.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I would like, then, to direct you to this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In here I see denial. Denial of certain events of the Holocaust, for many people, signals racism. I would accuse you of both.

And since you entered this thread you've done nothing but defend yourself and criticize others. Just a note.

I can stand up for myself against people like you. I don't need to defend myself.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ByTor420

I can see your point about slave labor, but why let children live? They could not do much labor. For future labor?

As for them being able to hide, I was really questioning survivors of the camps only, not survivors in general. I should have made that more clear, sorry.

Future labor, testing, etc. They were doing a lot of weird stuff with children in the Holocaust in the fields of science. That would be my guess.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Thank you, youve made my point precisely.

A person CAN NOT question or challenge any official news, stories or historical references involving the Nazi Atrocities against the Jews in WW2 (The Holocaust) without being labeled anti-semitic, racist, a hater, a Nazi and or Hitler himself.
The double standards that exist in this world are amazing.
Again, thanks for helping me to prove my point, with that, im done with this thread.
Take care

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Thank you, youve made my point precisely.

A person CAN NOT question or challenge any official news, stories or historical references involving the Nazi Atrocities against the Jews in WW2 (The Holocaust) without being labeled anti-semitic, racist, a hater, a Nazi and or Hitler himself.
The double standards that exist in this world are amazing.
Again, thanks for helping me to prove my point, with that, im done with this thread.
Take care

why do you care what other people think

ohhh if I say this u say that

grow up dude

who CARES??? lifes too short to whine about someone defending a massacre of their people

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Again, which parts are you questioning?

All I'm seeing from you is rhetoric. Lets have some specifics.

You've even gone so far as to frame what you've written above as Nazi atrocities against the jews, when - as I pointed out before - there were more people involved than that.

By not giving people a frame of reference, you're just leaving yourself open to assumptions.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
New Day, New Reminder.

Do Not Speak To The Poster. Speak To The Topic.

Thank You.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am not a Jew or pro Israeli but I know well that it did happened. the are some difficulties with counting the real number of victims and according to the found infrustructure it looks that the official numbers can be wrong.

especially the numbers given by the Jewish Holocausc Organizations are most probably too big. look - "Holocaust bussiness" writen by the jewsih author Mr Finkelstein.

but the truth is that it was nearly 5 mln Poles, 3 mln Jews (I belive) and around 2 mln other nations killed so.

I've been working in the Reconciliation Foundation, which was responsible for the german's compesation payments for the holocaust survivours and I had a contact to the jewish organizations from Europe dealing with the issue. they were complaining that all the previously paid money by the Germany never were paid to victims. they were all stolen by the american jewish organizations, who were making the numbers of the victims as high as possible.

but the true is that Holocaust did happened!!!! and another true is that during this over 50% of jewish population in central europe was killed. still I think more Poles died (5 mln in camps and another 1,5 in fights against Germans (200 000 alone in the Warsaw Uprise)) but the it was only 15% of the population.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
NM

[edit on 9/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

Originally posted by Nammu
Can anyone find a thread on ATS where someone has actually denied the holocaust? Like, where they say 'it never happened'? I'm struggling to find an example of this on the board.

Not saying it hasn't happened. I just can't see where it has and we're talking a lot about 'holocaust deniers' here.

There are a number of members denying the motives behind it, the number of people killed, and severity.

That is bad enough

But these people aren't 'holocaust deniers'. I stick by my earlier statement that a new label should be created called 'holocaust questioner'. That fits the bill much better. I see a lot of talk on this thread directed at 'holocaust deniers' and have only been given one example of one person that said this on ATS and no one denying it on this thread. Just suggesting that if labels are getting thrown about then might as well use on that fits the bill.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join