the Holocaust did NOT happen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

you take my membership and stick it im reporting these anti semitic threads and this website to the relevant authorities!

LMAO! you see, it didnt take them long to come out at all.
These are they kind of ignorant and whiny reasons that people
on this board cant debate this topic.
Without "his" type here this could go on without any troubles at all.

There is another of "his" type though and they are out there, in the real world, theyre more than just annoyances thought because they can end a debate with weapons, they round you up and let the courts decide how to deal with such horrible criminals like me and many others like me.
Thought crime has no place in the civilized world but they cant allow lawsuits and investigations to question the status quo about the holocaust, so they will just arrest and imprison you and then call you a nazi to make it convincing

So, to the poster who I quoted, the one that is going to "report us all"

Thats two 0's in my name, make sue you get it right.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Yes, Thanks raven... for sharing that and showing the courage and determination that existed, even in one of the darkest hours the planet has seen.

I hope it DOES get through to just one ignorant person.

Thanks for the friend add too.

I'm glad ignorance has been denied

[edit on 9/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

To put it quite simply, and quite bluntly.

Anyone who chooses to deny the holocaust carried out by the Nazi's in World War two does so - ultimately - out of racism or total and utter ignorance.

They will play with words, they will try and dress it up as asking "reasonable" questions, but when it boils down to it those are the reasons.

I know...thats a hell of an allegation to make. But its true, and heres why.

Firstly, there is documented evidence, left behind by the Nazi's themselves, and the testimonies of the Nazis's tried at Nuremburg. Then there are the actual survivor testimonies, and the witnesses who liberated the camps. Not to mention that all of the allied powers found physical traces of the killings in one place or another.

But heres the real kicker...

It wasn't just jewish people killed in the holocaust. Oh yes, jewish people made up the largest number, but it wasn't just them. The list is quite expansive, and includes

Disabled people
Homosexuals
Political Dissidents
Prisoners of war
Russian civilians.
Slavic people
Polish Catholics
Romanies

etc.

The numbers of those alone conservatively comes to three quarters of a million.

And oddly, not one person questions those deaths, ever. never I have seen anyone ever dispute that those people got gassed/shot/dumped into mass graves.

Its only the jewish ones that get questioned.

Now ask yourself why....

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by elliotuk90

I try not to post in Holocaust threads because people can't listen to any arguements. But this post. It make me litterally LOL.

Furthmore, being a Polish citizen. We lost more than 6 million people and people don't cry for us. Actually in fact, nobody cares. The holocaust was commited on our soil.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Bl0rg]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Disabled people Homosexuals Political Dissidents Prisoners of war Russian civilians. Slavic people Polish Catholics Romanies etc. The numbers of those alone conservatively comes to three quarters of a million. And oddly, not one person questions those deaths, ever. never I have seen anyone ever dispute that those people got gassed/shot/dumped into mass graves. Its only the jewish ones that get questioned. Now ask yourself why....

Indeed, why?
None of those you mentioned had as much at stake at the end of that war as the jewish leaders did.
And none of those others that you listed, got their own Nations at the end of the war.

Anyone who chooses to deny the holocaust carried out by the Nazi's in World War two does so - ultimately - out of racism or total and utter ignorance.

You see, everytime.
There just isnt debating people that take things this seriously.
Your just wrong;
Why am I wrong?
Because youre an ignorant racist and....
DAMN i wish you werent in the US and I could have you ARRESTED and your life ruined.

[edit on 1/9/2009 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
And oddly, not one person questions those deaths, ever. never I have seen anyone ever dispute that those people got gassed/shot/dumped into mass graves.

Its only the jewish ones that get questioned.

Now ask yourself why....

reply to post by neformore

Pure racism...Antisemitism... sickening huh?
You are right and an excellent post

[edit on 9/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Easy answer to that because the whole idea of the Final Solution was to completely wipe all Jews of the face of the Earth .That was the aim .The other people that were exterminated were deemed undesirable as they did not fit in with Nazi ideals of Aryan perfection and were not Ubermensch.If you were'nt any use to the Nazis for whatever reason you were offed as simple as that.
You are also forgetting things like the Warsaw ghetto and Krystallnacht which was solely targetting Jews for starvation and persecution.
No one with half a brain disputes that other groups were marked for termination but that was only a small part of the agenda-Shoah was the aim..

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bl0rg

I wouldn't say that, and although not everybody is, I'm sure many are quite aware of the shockingly high numbers of poles killed during the occupation.

Why not start your own thread, I would be happy to help with info, numbers etc.
No point complaining on a someone else's thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss
No one with half a brain disputes that other groups were marked for termination but that was only a small part of the agenda-Shoah was the aim..

Small part, you say..?

5.6–6.1 million Jews
3.5–6 million Slavic civilians
2.5–4 million POWs
1–1.5 million political dissidents
200 000–800 000 Roma & Sinti
200 000–300 000 handicapped
10 000–250 000 homosexuals
2 000 Jehovah's Witnesses

www.world-war-2.info...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sebarud

You misunderstand ,I said AGENDA ,no dispute about actual figures.I don't think you know alot about the Nazis.Ones that are still knocking around today STILL maintain that they wished they had'finished the job' ie;exterminated the whole of the European Jewry.I don 't think I've ever heard an old Nazi quoted as saying I wish we had suceeded in elimating all the disbaled .They were an afterthought Again ,I refer to the Final Solution..

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by candyfloss

I know plenty about the Nazis.

My country was occupied by them during WW2.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
You see, everytime.
There just isnt debating people that take things this seriously.
Your just wrong;
Why am I wrong?
Because youre an ignorant racist and....
DAMN i wish you werent in the US and I could have you ARRESTED and your life ruined.

Hey, I'll debate it with you. I'm all for that. Lets do it.

No really.... lets.

Lets discuss the formation of Hitlers thoughts on jewish people, how he got into politics and where the Nazi parties ideals of Arayan supremacy came from shall we?

We can discuss the various anti-jewish laws that were introduced in Germany following Hitlers ascendance to being Chancellor in 1933 maybe?

Lets discuss the laws introduced in Germany that prevented jewish people from marrying anyone outside of jewish circles shall we?

Or the laws introduced to prevent jews from holding banking or political offices, and preventing them from attending schools?

Maybe we can talk about the ghettoes in Warsaw? The orders to Admiral Horthy in Hungary to start exporting jews to the death camps?

Maybe we could discuss Himmlers decree towards the end of 1944 to "stop harming the jews" when he realised that the war was lost and knew what was likely coming to him in its aftermath.

How much documented, historical fact would we need to discuss before you decided that I haven't researched the issues, and reached my conclusion from there ?

And no....I don't want you to be arrested, and no, I don't care where you live. I'd just like you to take a proper step back, and read as much of the the evidence as you can, and read the history books, and witness testimony, and talk to survivors, and then come back and tell me it didn't happen, and exactly why you think that.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 9 Jan 2009 by neformore]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Now i would like to see that debate

Line added....

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Lets discuss the laws introduced in Germany that prevented jewish people from marrying anyone outside of jewish circles shall we?

Lmao, the jews already DONT marry outside their circle, yea im sure that was tough on them.

As far as research, debate etc.. lmao;
Give me a break neformore, my computer goes to the same internet yours does, i see the same "research" as you do.
Just because I dont believe EVERYTHING you do, regardless of who wrote it, doesnt make you any more right than me.
You believe what you want and ill believe what I want but if i call you ignorant for your opinion, like youve done to others, dont get pissed.

I never said that i didnt believe it happened, i just dont believe that it happened on the scale that history is claiming and what i said was that im getting sick of people automatically labeling ANYONE that voices the slightest dissent to the official story, a racist.
if you had read any of my other posts, you would see that, yea i do question a lot of things as everyone should but nowhere did i say that it was ALL lies.
So there you go assuming things.

Also, im not singling anyone one on the board out at all, when I say "they" im mostly referring to these anti-jewish groups watch the world for these kinds of comments, groups like the ADL etc..

Personally, i wish topics like this would just all of a sudden, stop appearing. This has been done to death, again and again
The OP just flaimbaited a bunch of people to incite an argument here..
I thought schools starting back up would show a decrease in this kind of activity on here.

As far as "debating" goes, it was rhetorical.. the "debate" is discussion between all, not some point for point, back n forth argument that gets people nowhere.

Your post was just one that I said would be showing up calling names and lobbing insults because someone DARE think differently than others.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

How would we ever achieve anything if we "stopped talking" about it?

How would we ever change someone's opinion, or educate them, on a subject if we couldn't discuss it?

I don't think your idea is a good one.
For those who can't have a debate or a rational discussion...yes... i would tell them to heed your advice.... but anyone who is open and intelligent enough for a serious discussion and exchange of opinions or theories.... Carry on!!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Excellent well put post!

Its always the same with this subject IMO. You get those that question the holocaust and get slated, those that defend the Jews and get slated and those that attack jews motives or themselves and get slated. I think that when the poster titled the post thus it was never going to get the comments that were desired? If as it has been so far shown by the source links and comments that a holocaust did indeed take place but the scale, motives, purpose and lasting effects are certainly open to valid questioning and debate. May be another question should have been, did the holocaust serve its purpose?

I say this because the poster OhZone raises questions that are seldom ever raised in these discussions and the reason for this are also contained therein the post comments, which I think is the real crux of this debate i.e. Why is it that one race and one event not only overshadow every other genocide in history (and some really do make the scale of the Jewish holocaust look tiny. I'm thinking of the 50-100 million Chinese, or the tens of millions of Russians as examples)? It’s a fact that we are not getting emotional about these two examples (and other posters have stated other race genocides) So why the Jewish holocaust? Well, as I'm a firm believer that all that we have discussed happened as part of an contrived plan and in this instance the Nazi where merely goaded willing executioners of a plan handed down to them from above and that this plan is still being perpetuated to this day with what we see in the Gaza region. And just like all atrocities around this world at the planning level it means nothing who the victims will be.

I'm afraid it really is quite simple. We the sheeple operate at an emotional level and will divide ourselves and fight amongst ourselves while our masters move us around the chess board to fulfil their agendas.

So why the fixation on here, the media, film, religion, education, about the holocaust and why are we not posting the "50million Chinese did not die" inflammatory Threads?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
For arguments sake lets say it didn't happen, i've always wondered if so - what happened to the 6,000 000 jews that apparently didn't die? If they weren't killed by Nazis then what happened to them? 6 million people should be able to be found in records if these people were still alive....

[edit on 9-1-2009 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Give me a break neformore, my computer goes to the same internet yours does, i see the same "research" as you do.

Just because I dont believe EVERYTHING you do, regardless of who wrote it,
doesnt make you any more right than me.

If it goes to the same research, by thousands of people, and to the same evidence, over and over again, then tell me the basis of why you don't believe some of it. Lets see if we can get to the root of it eh?

I never said that i didnt believe it happened, i just dont believe that it happened on the scale that history is claiming and what i said was that im getting sick of people automatically labeling ANYONE that voices the slightest dissent to the official story, a racist.

Which part of the event didn't happen on the scale history is claiming? I'm curious. I'm curious as why you think that particular part didn't happen as opposed to the rest of it.

Your post was just one that I said would be showing up calling names and lobbing insults because someone DARE think differently than others.

I lobbed no insults at anyone. I gave my opinion. Same as you did. I even backed up that opinion with how I saw it quite extensively.

On the other hand, your replies haven't explained at all what you believe and why you believe it, they've only offered vagueries, so why don't you enlighten us a little, and we can discuss it?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I lobbed no insults at anyone

Lmao already..

Most of the answers to the questions you asked about me have already been stated in previous posts.
I am walking out the door in 5 minutes and dont have time for your little tit for tat games.
Especially on this topic, ive read enough threads about this topic to know how they turn out. Your a mod, you should know better

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join