the Holocaust did NOT happen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by OhZone

Some died from disease brought on by lack of sanitation and lack of food since the Allies bombed the transport lines.

That didn’t stop them transporting the Jews did it? They made sure that, that cargo was kept going.

Strange you all cannot understand just how the situation there became so bad that people died simply as a result of the lack of supplies.

Yet how many S.S died due to lack of supplies? Again THEY made sure THEY got supplies for themself.

Do you have any idea of how supplies of anything get anywhere?
What would happen to your store supplies if the interstate highways in your area were destroyed? No food, no heating oil/coal or whatever. No medical supplies. No clothing.

Yes the Nazis made sure they got theirs and there victims didn’t.

Did you notice that there were children born in those camps and that they lived to see the end of the war? I've seen some pics and noticed that they looked nice and plump.

Hang on ,refer to you first quote either there was supplies or there wasn’t. please a link to the plump photos of children

Also strange that you concentrate on those films of the piles of bodies.
Can you tell if they are jews or other?
Can you tell if they are all differnet piles or just the same pile from a different angle?

yeah cos that changes everything dosnt it after all, it only counts if their Jews eh?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I just added to my post that I hope what I wrote changed someone's mind out there. That's one of the whole reasons that I posted it.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Strange you all cannot understand just how the situation there became so bad that people died simply as a result of the lack of supplies.

The lack of supplies excuse is pathetic. You claim that they couldn't transport supplies to the camps due to allied bombing of the transport routes (train tracks), yet they were able to transport people on these same tracks without problems?

Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I sent a pm to ravenshadow13 a few minutes ago, but do feel that it should be shared with everyone. The strength of this member, and of the family of ravenshadow, and ALL OF YOU, should know how brave her entire families struggle has been...so, my message to her (him?) to be shared with all....

Thank you so much for sharing your story in the thread I started regarding the holocaust. It is stories like yours that bring home the reality of the hardships that people of your relatives generation and heritage had to endure and, sadly so, pay the ultimate price for.

You are brave to pour you heart out and share your story, and I appreciate it. Maybe those that don't beleive in the utter devistation your people went through will rethink their views, and realize exactly what was done. It should never be forgotten.

Kudos to you, and love and peace.

Sensfan

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

So I'm horrible because I don't believe that 6 million jews died....
And we wonder how the world got into such a mess.

YOU SAID IT!

You should seek counseling. Life, even your pathetic existence, is precious, for when you return to dust and ashes your soul will surely be tormented like it is today.

Read your own first and last sentences

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
So because "they" said 6 million were killed, that makes it fact? ok fine i believe them, no not really.
Ive always wondered how the number doubled since I was in Jr High in the early 80's where the standing count was around 3 million, which is still horrendous but come on, lets settle on a final number so we can finally move past this era and get on with our lives.

There are several things that ive wondered as well.
Lets look at Ann Frank, the poor girl that hid from Nazis for a few years, we all know the story.
But the Nazis finally found her and just couldnt wait to give her that "final shower" right, then put her in her final resting place in the oven.
But wait, it looks like she eluded them from even within the prison camp, at least long enough to die from typhus or typhoid, two years later.. Sad death for a brave girl :*(
However, by that time the nazis were supposedly killing even more indiscriminately because they had nothing to lose, so why wasnt she "exterminated immediately"
Yea, i saw the prison camps with starving slave workers on the film but after all, there was a war going on and people did starve, ordinary Germans starved just the same.
During a war of that scale, especially during the waning years, the food was distributed from the top down, military, civilians and then camps, not that there was much food left after it got down to the camp level but its obvious they were fed at least something, enough to keep some alive.
If they were just going to gas them all anyway, (with non-deadly zyklon-b) then why give them any food at all, it couldve gone to the soldiers at the fronts.

When i look at conspiracies, i do so for different reasons but usually the biggest tip off is when things just dont add up or when there are holes big enough to fly a 767 through
them.
Another HUGE tip that theres something just not right is due to the fact that anytime anyone tries to open a private, independent investigation into a conspiracy and in turn their lives are ruined by either assassination, lengthy prison sentenced, having their families threatened or having their lives ruined by any number of means.

Oh, nice opening post by the way, im sure a lot of people fell right into your flaimbait
its a waste of time to even debate this topic on here though because someone will always, immediately resort to name calling or i guess the new fad here on ATS is threatening lawsuits with the ADL and probably the ACLU as well.
It seems that they would be on the side for rights over pc though.

The lack of supplies excuse is pathetic. You claim that they couldn't transport supplies to the camps due to allied bombing of the transport routes (train tracks), yet they were able to transport people on these same tracks without problems?

Lack of supplies doeant always mean that there ARE supplies but just cant get there.. hmm i wonder if lack of supplies means just that A Lack of Supplies, lack of food water and medicines but it was a nation wide issue, not an issue of the "foodwagon" getting knocked out by a bomb as its on its way to feed the entire nation.
These "supplies", what little were left by that point were going to someone who was more important in Hitlers mind at that time, German Soldiers.
A soldier without food or medicines on the battlefield is a useless soldier.

YOU SAID IT! You should seek counseling. Life, even your pathetic existence, is precious, for when you return to dust and ashes your soul will surely be tormented like it is today. Read your own first and last sentences

Wow, your as narrow-minded as they come arent you?

[edit on 1/9/2009 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
...dont wanna anger anyone here, but...

the older i get, the more resentful i become of the "programming" i was given during my youth. i have spent a lot of effort as an adult re-writing much of the manipulative lies i have been fed. thus, i am highly suspicious when people seem desperate for me to buy into any particular line of thought.

for me, the holocaust is one of those.

being told that you are a "bad person" for denying the holocaust tends to sound exactly the same as "you're going to hell" for not being a born-again christian. therefore, my response to both is the same:

"i'm driving the bus."

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

I read your debate... i would not have made you the victor (not trying to make a personal attack, just read the debate is all) not because of your stand on the topic just the debating style.

Very interesting and enjoyed! thanks for the link!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Well this is timely.I had the good fortune to attend a lecture just yesterday by a film maker called Jon Blair who mad a film called 'Schindler' about ten years before Speilberg.He also made a film called 'Anne Frank Remebered' which won an oscar.During the course of making these films he interviewed an elderly German lady who was dying of emphesyma but used to be the girlfriend of a real Nazi sadist who was in command at one of the camps (apparently he used to shoot people/kids on a whim)/
Anyhow,she lived with her boyfriend in villa within one of the camps and therefore was privy to the horror that was going on around her.However,it became apparent to Jon Blair as he was interviewing her she was in total,complete denial.She kept defending her boyfriend by saying he was really'quite a nice person' and 'not as bad as people made out'.However ,Jon kept pressing her until eventually she ad miitted there was one incident she remembered.As she began to recount this Jon noticed the expression in her eyes as reality flooded in...

She recalled standing on the veranda of the villa watching as there was a round up kids in the camp for termination.She turned to her friend who was watching with her and said"They are rounding up the children" to which her friend replied "Yes ,but they are only Jews"

The next night ,after interviewing this lady,Jon got a phone call.She had committed suicide that night after talking to him.Maybe facing up to truth was too much to bare after surpressing what she knew within herself for so long.

So ,I say to you holocaust deniers ,deny this!This was from someone who lived in the camps,saw what the Nazis did and in some ways was complicit by living with a monster.But at least she did one valuable priceless thing in the last days of her life .She provided testimony of the murder en mass of children that is now recorded for posterity on film.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

I am sorry but I haven't the time to take your ignorance and assumptions apart piece by piece. I am sure I have before anyway, you haven't deviated much since then so I presume I would be wasting my time anyway.

For the benefit of those who are interested in reading about the causes of the Holocausts committed under the Nazi regime I spent some considerable time bringing that information together and sourcing it wherever possible. It is alot to read, but it contains highly detailed information from a wide variety of sources. As I said I put a lot of effort into it. I would appreciate it therefore, if those who have any interest in understanding the holocaust read it and if you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them in that thread.

Part One
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five

Full Thread

Thank you

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I know very little about the holocaust, but what bothers me greatly is that I have heard that in some states in the US, and in 13 countries all up, it is actually illegal to deny it happened!

Imagine if the Decider decided to make it illegal to deny the official story of 9/11?

If it was true, why make laws forcing people to accept the truth?

I sit on the fence because TPTB can fabricate evidence and twist the truth with ease, and they do it all the time. And they're forcing people to believe it.

Also is the rumour that the millions died because allied bombing stopped food and supplies being delivered to the prisoners.

I just don't know, because I wasn't there.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
@ Raven - thanks for detailing your family story. I don't even want to imagine what they must have went through in those horrible places.

I've never actually came across any holocaust deniers at all. I've heard plenty of people questioning the numbers, and personally I don't see that as a bad thing. The truth is never a bad thing, regardless of what it reveals. I think it's healthy for us to investigate, question and form our own opinion rather than relying on any official story.

What I do see a lot of is people labelling anyone that questions anything about the holocaust as a 'holocaust denier'. Yet another attempt at throwing a negative label around (which happens so much on here these days *sigh*).

For the record, a 'holocaust denier' denys the holocaust happened at all (obviously very ignorant people without 2 brain cells to rub together, and more than likely a member of some neo-nazi party).

Can we make a new label called 'holocaust questioner'?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
being told that you are a "bad person" for denying the holocaust tends to sound exactly the same as "you're going to hell" for not being a born-again christian. therefore, my response to both is the same:

"i'm driving the bus."

I'm a truck driver, so when you get tired, I'll take over if you like. Let's just be careful of the road laws where we go, hey...

NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO THINK.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

It does'nt matter that you were'nt there as there is plenty of testimony from authors like Primo Levy and plenty of footage on documentaries.
Holocaust denial is illegal for a very good reason because it's a denail of genocide ,horror and cruelty you could'nt begin to imagine.There are still people walking around today with a number tatooed on their wrists who still have nightmares decades later about what they witnessed.Read ,learn but be prepared.You won't sleep for a few nights and you'll probably throw up a few times but you will know the truth and that is one of the most valuable things you can ever aquire in your lifetime.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliotuk90
im reporting these anti semitic threads and this website to the relevant authorities!

So, because someone doesn't share the same opinion as you, you're going to get the law involved?

The Decider would be proud of you.

Originally posted by candyfloss
Holocaust denial is illegal for a very good reason because it's a denail of genocide ,horror and cruelty you could'nt begin to imagine.

I understand your point, but what about all the other genocides that have occured on this planet? As far as I know, there is no law regarding denial of any of them. Just this one.

[edit on 9/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
So because "they" said 6 million were killed, that makes it fact? ok fine i believe them, no not really.
Ive always wondered how the number doubled since I was in Jr High in the early 80's where the standing count was around 3 million,

Kronos, I'm sorry but the number was never 3 million. I believe you are just remembering it incorrectly or worse yet... your teacher told you incorrectly. I am 45 years old and the number has ALWAYS been 6 million.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliotuk90

how dare you let somebody post like that
this is sick
disgusting
ive come to my realisation
that this is an anti semitic
jew hating site

you take my membership and stick it
im reporting these anti semitic threads and this website to the relevant authorities!

Better yet, you could just time travel and kill his parents or something.

Side note: Isn't this the same kid who said he was a time traveller from 1890? If I'm mistaken... my apology.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Alienmojo]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Thank you for sharing raven. I am at work at the moment and don't have time to read your entire post(s), but it is the first thing on my to do list when I get home. You're contribution to the thread will not be overlooked.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Paul ,like I said learn your history .What makes the Holocaust so unique is that the Nazis have surpassed anyone elses claims of being the cruellest,most calculating ,torturers, killers and murders ever.

Your right ,we can't tell you how to think but we can ask you to.Here ,I will issue you a challenge ! Make it priority to learn as much as you can in the space of two weeks the PM me.If you still don't quite undertand why people feel so passionately about the holocaust I'll discuss it with you further if you like.I'm not preaching or talkiing down to you.But it's important ,so imporatnt that evryone undertands about the Holocaust so we can prevent it from ever happening again...

Did you read what I wrote a few posts back about loads of little kids being rounded up to be killed?For their sake at least think.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join