<< 23  24  25   >>

join

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
]Yes thats what i mean theres no proof that the skeletons are from jews

No one is saying it was just jews.
Yes i know but what i meant is when you hear of holocaust on tv or in history or books 9 times out of 10 its about jews they never mention all the heroes who died in camps or muslims or indians its always about jewish and not beliving that it was only a supposed large ammount of jews that were killed is illegal and thats pathetic i mean cmon look what the japanese did to British and American soldiers during the war but becouse we are mixed society and not just 1 single religion like jewish they fob it off..IF there is a true holocaust it should be blamed on joseph stalin not hitler that guy killed a HUGE ammount of jews the entire time he was in power.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
My Grandfather had a numbered tattoo on his arm and was forced to work as slave labor for weapons manufacturing. He escaped moved to France, then Canada and changed his last name.
I don’t dispute camps, and slave labor and the murder of the many millions of different types of people who died in WW2 I just have a hard time believing ANY “official story”.

With all of the “official stories” that we have discovered to be lies. Why should I believe that the holocaust is the only one that’s true?

Back in the day you’d throw a news reel up on the screen in the theater, tell people what it was and that was that. They didn’t have the internet to tear the story apart through personal investigation and community collaboration like we do today.

Because I don’t trust the media or governments doesn’t make me a racist. Honestly I don’t know the truth I wasn’t there but anything is possible in either direction.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think it's important to remember that the Holocaust didn't just effect Jews, many other groups were abused and executed, Jews get the most press because they were noted to be the largest group sent to the camps.
Maybe 6 million of everybody all combined died in the camps, and would that really make a difference.
Any life killed or put into a position that made their survival difficult was an evil action.
I have read and seen the documented the stories from non-jews that were interned in the camps.

The Holocaust did happen, can any human know the exact numbers that died, no, of course not.

Here is the chart the Nazi's used to identify all the different groups in the camps

edit on 5-7-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: Picture was too big

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Here is the chart of the types of people the Nazi's kept in the camps

just with respect to that, even allowing for its authenticity, it does not prove a holocaust (not saying millions did not die, clearly millions died in ww2) it just shows a camp classifcation system- not meaning to provoke anger, just saying!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

You are totally missing the point, even if the numbers are half of what was published, a genocide of the undesirables from the Nazi perspective still took place. And people that want to deny or say the Holocaust never happened usually do it because of a Jewish issue. I will say this one more time, this list shows this is not JUST a Jewish issue.

Here are the groups and what is an estimate of the numbers within those groups killed, that chart wasn't in English so this will clarify who the groups were and what the triangles meant. What I find interesting is how very different those groups are in ideology, but they had one thing in common the Nazi's hated them.

The Holocaust did happen we just don't know the real numbers. Maybe the real problem is that the perception seems to be that the Jews own the Holocaust, well they don't. They never did.
People please Deny Ignorance.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

kudos to you. to anyone who says it didnt happen. is my grandfather a liar? cause he was massgraves being plowed out and seeing the earth bleed. creepy stuff. he didnt talk bout it much but that was one of the stories i got from him. he also told me a story of how he saw an elephant take a # when he was in africa.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Let me just state, before people start throwing around words that they dont understand in their posts, that
words such as genocide, holocaust, anti-semitism and the '6 million figure' were all coined by the media and the jewish people.

1. It CANNOT be a genocide, Judaism is a religion.
2. Definiation of the word Holocaust
hol·o·caust/ˈhäləˌkôst/Noun: 1.Destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, esp. caused by fire or nuclear war: "a nuclear holocaust".This word was trade marked to mean the massacre of the jewish people.
3. Jewish people are NOT semites. They are of European descent and are not the original 'Israelites'
4. How can a figure be trade marked and be the reason why academics have been imprisioned, lost their jobs and their credibility, and been fined thousands and thousands of dollars. Especially when it has been proven to be false. In Auschwitz, the plaque was removed and replaced. The figure changing from 4 million to 1.5 million. With a discrepancy of 2.5 million, how did the 6 million figure not change?

Ok NOW, most of you are saying how much evidence there is proving that the Holocaust happened the way it is wirtten in history books. Show me this evidence. Telling me that your mummy and daddy told you so or your 9th grade teacher taught it to you in school or that you read it in a Jewish newspaper, does not count.
I already know that I have more evidence than you, without giving you a sufficient amount of documentation and simply using common sense.

Why is it legal to question every science, every religion, every event in hiistory, yet innocent historians are being sent to prision without a trial for stating "less than 6 million jews died in the holocaust"?
'...because this is a sensitive topic', is not a sufficent answer.

Instead of feeding you information because I am certain you will ignore everything I say.
I want you to just answer these following question in your own time, in your own deranged mind.

Why are unbiased researches being imprisioned after publishing their scientific finding from within the walls of the gas chambers?

Why was a chimney beside one of the 'gas chambers' built AFTER world war 2? (that coinsidently does not even connect to the 'gas chambers')

Why are there windows in the 'gas chambers' that arent barred or doors that open in and have hinges on the inside?

Why was there a transfer agreement between Hitler and the Zionist Jews before WW2?

If Hitler hated Jews and wanted them dead, why were there Jews in the Nazi party?

How were Jewish people allowed to invade Palestine, an occupied land, even though it is illegal under international law? A country which had no affiliation with the war.And how are they allowed to continue to push further and further into their land without any consiquesnces, and slap the name ISRAEL on the land that they just claimed?

Why are there no traces of cyanide in the 'gas chambers' walls when it is scientifically proven that cyanide causes walls to turn blue?

THINK FOR YOURSELVES!
QUESTION EVERYTHING!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
The Jewish people have a history of claiming holocausts where 6 million of them were killed. They not only exaggerate, but they lie a lot. Thats' why they make such good salesmen, politicians and lawyers.

A lot of people died in those years. Not all Jews.
And certainly NOT 6 million.
And certainly not a deliberate planned execution of the many who died.
The way it has been described defies logic.
Would you all be willing to put aside your emotions and apply some simple reasoning?
First off Germany was fighting a war on 2 fronts.
The Allies had bombed the railroads that carried food and medical supplies to the area.
Germany needed manpower in their war prodouction plants.
Killing your labor force would be foolish, wouldn't it?

Where do you think it got the resources to kill 6 million people?
If indeed the plan was to kill that many millions why not do it the easy way?

Dig a pit. Fence it. And then in the dead of winter, Use those box cars to transport people to the site.
Herd them into the pit.
And leave them!
They would freeze to death in a short time.
Minimum cost.
Minimum time.
Minimum man power.

Nobody denies or does not acknowledge that there were other victims. Some people make the reasoning that the number of people whom died in Gas chambers is not one million, which is true. However the Holocaust isnt Ausschwitz, the gaschamber there was a makeshift solution later in the war. It was not planned as an extermination camp, thats why zyklon B was used instead of Co2 like in a regular gas chamber.

The whole system was set up to kill through disease and famine, to kill those whom did not enter the slavery system or were very resilient in gas chambers. Historians count those as murdered whom died in a camp through disease too, like Anne Frank, because they were set up to die that way preferably.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have no doubt at all that the holocaust probably happened [lol way to waffle], but I take it with a grain of salt regarding the numbers. It is my opinion that the massive enormity of the numbers, is mostly propaganda sure maybe a million or 2 but wow, was there even that many jews in europe at that time? Add this to the fact that the media was already mostly controlled by successful, powerful, jews and you have to ask yourself. There have been valid historians who did not deny the holocaust , but just questioned the numbers, who have been labelled anti-semite for nothing but that.

Propaganda is one of the world's most devastating weapons, and morale boosters, and you can't sit their and tell me that the government wouldn't propagandize the # out of the story. I'll be the first to admit I could be wrong, but I do question the inflated numbers, though admittedly I have every little knowledge.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It happened. The Germans murdered millions of people. We know this, we have the evidence, we have the eyewitness reports, we have the documentation. It happened. People who deny this don't know what they're talking about.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I agree something happened, but this lady eating her diamonds was not part of it. So why is it that she and Spieldberg want us to believe such was the case? This is the problem with the Holocaust story now. There is so much misdirection for all kinds of secondary(not to mention primary) gain reasons we do not know the truth any more.

I think it's sort of like an American Indian genocide in negative image. No one denies the Indian holocaust, but everyone makes up stories and there is a whole mythology around it to justify it. In the case of the Holocaust, the mythology(need for the modern state of Israel, Jews having suffered more than others in WWII and at other times, Jews are God's chosen people in the Judeo Christian Tradition) around the event has become primary and the event itself is been called upon to justify the mythology. The pressure has been so great that people have made up stories, like the lady defecating jewels. This would not matter were it the only lie. but it is not. there are mountains of them. This is a problem.

The American Indians were wiped out and Americans tell themselves silly stories to pretend it was OK. The European Jews were wiped out and people tell themselves silly stories to leverage the fallout as best they can. The silly stories are so much a part of the Indian story and so much a part of the jewish story we have lost the truth. Unfortunately irretrievably.
edit on 23-3-2013 by DaylightSavingsTime because: parenthesis

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join