the Holocaust did NOT happen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ok, before you attack me, let me clarify that I do believe that the holocaust did happen.

However, I was reading another thread that got sidetracked a little bit by one poster who stated that the holocaust didn't happen.

There have been many people that have stated publically that it didn't happen, so I want to know how you could deny that it happened. How can you ignore the evidence, the stories from people that were there, etc, etc?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The Nazi's were advanced but had nothing like the Photoshop of today.

Ive seen the pictures.

The videos

Even a member of my family when younger who was around one of them, in the forces from the UK during the war and was helping to Clear up after the Germans went.

It Happened

That is by some very credible sources the amount executed, or put to slave work based on numbers is as follows with the highest first:

RUSSIANS

GYPSIES

MENTALLY DISABLED

SLOVAKS

GAYS

oh

and the

Followers of the Jewish Faith who had been living in Europe as a non separate race for about 1700 yrs.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Technically, this could be propoganda.

In 1946 in Britain, they showed all German Prisoners of War a film including Auschwetch, and other concentration camps. The German soldiers left those films either silent or in tears. Germany has had all the evidence and has accepted this nationally.

I was in Prague a few years ago and there was a deportation camp that killed 40,000 but sent most to Auswetch to die and the Czechs do not dispute this. Of course this may be for tourist trade.

If you want to show extreme right wing credentials, follow this, you'll find Nazis everywhere wanting to make love to you.

If you want the truth, come to Europe, go to the sites, speak to the locals and work it out for yourself. You're playing with fire here, and yes all media could be lies, and yes, prevailing truths can be also, just go to those areas and witness it for yourself if you care that much.

Again, if you're making your name as a Conservative Republican this may be a good move, but if you want others to listen to you, I suggest you check out your facts, and $6m very carefully. (I hope a bullet costs a dollar, Hitler did not think the Jewish people to be that.... allegedly).

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

I've been over this many times here before. I thought you might be interested in this...

Challenge Match: Truth4Hire v. nyk537 Did the Holocaust Happen?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I've listened to someone that was in the holocaust.. I can assure you it happened from the very vivid picture he left us with, he told us all sorts of things you'll never learn in a text book..

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Erg don't make a thead like this. You'll just get flamed. ATS staff don't like holocause threads and comments.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

I personally can't understand why anyone would choose to believe that the holocaust did not happen. With all the evidence that does exist, it seems that some type of ulterior motive would drive such an individual. Perhaps they are people with their own prejudices that figures that if they could debunk the holocaust that the liberties of jews wouldn't be quite as important anymore. Or maybe those who claim not to believe are simply looking for attention by stating something rather unsavory. Tis a mystery to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Any so it begins...

Please state all your credible sources for the list you just posted. If you cannot then edit and delete your post.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

And so what begins?

I stated strongly that it happened.

I am not denying the fact that the Jewish people had genocide reigned down on them, that millions were killed by the Nazis.

But also at the same time a genocide was carried out against the people I show above, read my words too carefully, put to slave work or executed.

Also who do you think you are telling me to edit or remove my post?

You are not a Mod and if they want to that's fine.

Got a chip on your shoulder?

We forget that Hitler was wiping out huge parts of the Human Race, however other groups of people, races, religions and orientations have not used it to justify a Carte Blanche behaviour since of allowing them to visit evil to their fellow man in return.

What sources would we use anyhow Textbooks? lol

I hate Nazism more than you I dare say, and I am pretty sure when younger when I actively went round removing Combat 18 stickers etc, and hassling their members with Flapjacks, flowers and a different way and real information, I have done a lot more to fight against it than even a very active Zionist.

I have several times in my life been physically attacked because of the broad cultural mix of my friends.

Been surrounded when 14 and stamped on spat at and kicked called a
"Paki Lover".

Later beaten up for dating an half caste girl when defender racist abuse against her...

YOU ?

WHEN HAS IT HAPPENED TO YOU?

The behaviour though of the Israeli people in the Arabian area since they stole the land from the rightful owners is of no less dubious nature than the Nazi treatment of Jewish, Russian, Gay, Slovakians etc in the second world war.

I am against Murder Brutality Enslavement Repression by anyone, and for the Truth always, and a lot of spin has been made on the real casualties of the Second World war within the camps and their origins.

I am more concerned with the ignored genocide in Tibet, the Current one in Sudan that I posted a thread on ATS well before any MSM interest than something that happened 60years ago and has been used as an excuse to brutalise people today.

Not letting in Journalists.
Killing Civilians.
Mudering People in refugee Camps
Forced removal From Homes

seems to be a habit that the Current Israeli Leadership learnt from their own oppressors.

If I was abused as a child does it give me the right to be an abuser?

Nope.

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 8-1-2009 by MischeviousElf] to remove typo "not" in first paragraph...

[edit on 8-1-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The Jewish people have a history of claiming holocausts where 6 million of them were killed. They not only exaggerate, but they lie a lot. Thats' why they make such good salesmen, politicians and lawyers.

A lot of people died in those years. Not all Jews.
And certainly NOT 6 million.
And certainly not a deliberate planned execution of the many who died.
The way it has been described defies logic.
Would you all be willing to put aside your emotions and apply some simple reasoning?
First off Germany was fighting a war on 2 fronts.
The Allies had bombed the railroads that carried food and medical supplies to the area.
Germany needed manpower in their war prodouction plants.
Killing your labor force would be foolish, wouldn't it?

Where do you think it got the resources to kill 6 million people?
If indeed the plan was to kill that many millions why not do it the easy way?

Dig a pit. Fence it. And then in the dead of winter, Use those box cars to transport people to the site.
Herd them into the pit.
And leave them!
They would freeze to death in a short time.
Minimum cost.
Minimum time.
Minimum man power.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
.... and those millions of dead, emaciated, burned, tattooed bodies were.... fantasy?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Sad.

2009 and people still think like you.

You will get your invite to next years 'No Holocaust" day in Tehran.

Seg Heil.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
The Jewish people have a history of claiming holocausts where 6 million of them were killed. They not only exaggerate, but they lie a lot. Thats' why they make such good salesmen, politicians and lawyers.

A lot of people died in those years. Not all Jews.
And certainly NOT 6 million.
And certainly not a deliberate planned execution of the many who died.
The way it has been described defies logic.
Would you all be willing to put aside your emotions and apply some simple reasoning?
First off Germany was fighting a war on 2 fronts.
The Allies had bombed the railroads that carried food and medical supplies to the area.
Germany needed manpower in their war prodouction plants.
Killing your labor force would be foolish, wouldn't it?

Where do you think it got the resources to kill 6 million people?
If indeed the plan was to kill that many millions why not do it the easy way?

Dig a pit. Fence it. And then in the dead of winter, Use those box cars to transport people to the site.
Herd them into the pit.
And leave them!
They would freeze to death in a short time.
Minimum cost.
Minimum time.
Minimum man power.

They make good lawyers, etc, because they work very hard.

No one ever said it was just 6 million Jews and nobody else.
It probably was 6 million Jews, however, and millions of other.

The Jews weren't just their labor force, they were the German's cows.

*sigh* Horrible. People like you.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

Could you be any more blatantly racist? Though some of the rest of your post includes some common sense, the very nature of this broad generalization is enough for me to close my ears to what you have to say. Have some common decency. We all have our prejudices in one form or another but at least have enough tact and decency to not flaunt them for the hell of it.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

I think that what some people may be meaning is that the Holocaust did not happen as it is potrayed by modern media and education.

My so called education on this topic was covered in one day within a history lesson at school and I was born in the 80's to give you a timeline.

I mean WOW, just WOW at the ignorance we are fed.

If it were not for me actually wanting an education, that I had to seek out myself, then unfortunately the holocaust would not have happened from my own interpretation of history either.

Ever wondered why history repeats itself?

Forgive them for they know not what they do

[edit on 8-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

"And certainly not a deliberate planned execution of the many who died."

What do you call the rows upon rows of gas chambers???

I cannot believe there are even people who think like that..like YOU.... i mean i KNOW there are, but it truly sickens me.

I could not be bothered to dissect your entire post

[edit on 8/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I agree, and the human size ovens must have been there so that the Jews could bake delicious cakes for the nazis. Sheesh. Some people refuse to see the obvious.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I know...

I have often dreamed of meeting a holocaust denier...you know, after a few beers

Perhaps a dark alley....

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So I'm horrible because I don't believe that 6 million jews died.
Lots of people died from assorted causes.
Some were executed.
Some died from disease brought on by lack of sanitation and lack of food since the Allies bombed the transport lines.
Strange you all cannot understand just how the situation there became so bad that people died simply as a result of the lack of supplies.

Do you have any idea of how supplies of anything get anywhere?
What would happen to your store supplies if the interstate highways in your area were destroyed? No food, no heating oil/coal or whatever. No medical supplies. No clothing.

Think

The Germans didn't destroy their own roads. The Allies did! THat's what they do in war. They strive to destroy the enemies supply lines.

Did you notice that there were children born in those camps and that they lived to see the end of the war? I've seen some pics and noticed that they looked nice and plump.

Also strange that you concentrate on those films of the piles of bodies.
Can you tell if they are jews or other?
Can you tell if they are all differnet piles or just the same pile from a different angle?

You are letting the emotional propaganda get in the way of your reasoning power. Propaganda works. That is why it continues to be used.

And then there are those "Holocaust Museums" where they have a display of a pile of shoes.
What exactly does this pile of shoes tell you?
Well, if you have been properly conditioned you will think that they all belonged to the dead.
Why exactly would you think that?
Because the suggestion has been made. No thinking necessary on your part, you are simply reacting to the programming. You are not in control of your own mind.
Can you think of any other places those shoes could have come from?
Well, try.
Get innovative.

All of you pro-holocaust believers are so hung up on all the death info that you are as blind-sided at any religious believer.

What an incredible lack of brainpower you must have.
All emotion, no thinking.
Just going on reacting like Pavlov's dogs.

And we wonder how the world got into such a mess.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join