It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing photo....be warned! Can anyone look at this and not be reduced to tears.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Can anyone look at this and not be reduced to tears. This is the result of Israeli aggression close up. This child has been slaughtered

Two bullets through the chest and head wounds. Defenders of Israeli aggression, this is the result of the invasion of Gaza.

I have posted the photo (lower) so that it can be avoided if you choose, This photo is shocking, but i feel it is VERY IMPORTANT we all see this, and people in power bow thier heads in shame.
If you are offended easy, or hate violent pictures, PLEASE, DO NOT OPEN THIS LINK. THIS IS A PICTURE OF A DEAD BOY.
i hope i do not get into trouble for this, but this is the REALITY of what is going on, and after viewing this pic (if you choose) you tell me anyone is right ? NOBODY is right.

People NEED to see this.

[edit on 8/1/2009 by shauny]

[edit on 1/8/2009 by Spiderj]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Perhaps it's time that the people living in Gaza declare peace.

That way there will be no more aggression.

There will be no more war.

There will be no more dead children on either side.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

The very point i was trying to make.
NOBODY is right.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Perhaps it's time that the people living in Gaza declare peace.

That way there will be no more aggression.

There will be no more war.

Perhaps its time that the Israeli government stop blockading Gaza from its needed food and medical supplies and recognize Gaza belongs to the Palestines that perhaps there will be no more aggression and no more war and no more dead children on either side.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
No child in the world deserves to be subjected to this cruelty; nothing justifies this.

Sadly children are caught in the crossfire in the Middle East a lot, and in many cultures there experiencing or taking part in horrible violence as a child is a norm. I don’t condone it, I’m disgusted by it, but there is very little I can do to change this.

However Israel has the choices and the power, they can stop the pain they are causing these children.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Man.. No one likes to see this kind of stuff.

But at some point.. One of these groups are going to have to give up..
Lay down the guns for the childrens sake..
In a perfect world that might happen. Well in a perfect world, this wouldnt have happened in the first place..
So I dont know what IM saying really..
Other than.. One group needs to give! Yeild!

What the # ever happened to a battle ground? You know where the MEN take swords and sheilds, and get her done on the battleground!!!

WTF... there is no honor in killing children..
#ing honorless assholes on all sides.. Im not pointing the finger..
IM just giving them all the finger!

And say.. Take it outside.. find a ground to gather your warriors.. AND END it!! Just do it.. its what all this is leading up to anyway..

Get their asses out on the battleground, and let them all rip eachother to shreds if thats what they want to do..
But the warriors need to fight.. Not warriors killing children.. its bullocks, and there is no honor..

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Please review this recent thread about posting and linking to graphic images here at ats.

thread closed.

thanks,

spiderj

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

top topics

join