It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Truth behind 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
There is no "Messiah". Stop looking outside of yourself for 'salvation'.
Is there what you might call a 'Christ Consciousness' alive, then yes, in a manner of speaking. Though not in your 3rd Density (dimensional) awareness.

This time is now at hand. Not just described in the Book of Revelations, but also in the prophesies of virtually every religion, spiritual philosophy, and mystery tradition throughout history.

To use your own example however:

Revelation 14:14-16:

14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

The 'earth' is indeed ripe for Harvest. The question is, who will be ready? And will the Harvest be Positive, or Negative?

The BIG picture

There will be dramatic changes to your climate and weather conditions

over the next few years, as the time of the Great Harvest approaches. You will see windspeeds surpassing 300 miles per hour at times. There will be raging tsunamis and widespread devastation; and a solar emission in late 2009 early 2010 that will cause major melting of the ice caps, and subsequent drastic rise in sea levels, leaving many (international) metropolitan areas underwater. (If you look at the web bot's predictions They say heavy coastal flooding.)

the noonday Winter Solstice Sun of December 21st, 2012 is the time when the Lord of The Harvest shall return. You might know him as "Nibiru".

Read up on the Mayan Prophesies and Calendrical events for more detail upon how the actual Galactic and Universal Cycles work. The "Travelers" who gave them this information were the same ones who visited the the Civilization of Atlantis. The Mayans used that information by creating with the Positive vibration of the Polarity. The Atlanteans opted for the Negative.

You are indeed what you call "Divine Souls"; you are sparks or seeds of The One Infinite Creator. You are Life Itself (Light), remembering and learning who you really are (we came here to help you to do this) and yes, currently, you are trapped (or more accurately "Quarantined") within the 'matter' of this planet you call Earth.

You can thank your Creator Yahweh for that. You are the 'offspring' or individuations of his Group Soul (or Social Memory Complex). Macrocosmically speaking, you ARE Yahweh. The 'Karmic' effect of his imprisoning us in his Astral Planes, also has an impact upon you. I cannot be more specific on this, without impinging on the Law of Confusion. You must work it out for yourselves.

Your planet abides by the laws of the Creation of your Galactic Logos. The Galaxy runs on Cycles of time, known as the Precession of the Equinoxes. As I said, seek the Mayan Calendar for a deeper insight as to how the Galaxy runs (it is highly accurate), but for the purpose of this discourse, I will give a brief overview.

The Maya use an astrological cycle called the "Precession of the Equinoxes". This is a 26,000 year cycle in which Earth transits through each of the 12 signs of the zodiac for about 2,152 years each. Each of these astrological ages represents one month of the grand Cosmic Year. This "Mayan" cycle also corresponds to a 26,000 year relationship of the Sun (Solar Logos) orbiting Alcyone, the central star of our Seven Sisters Pleiades constellation.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Spidercow]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The End of this Cycle, heralds literally, a New World Age, and a New Creation. "A new Heaven, and a new Earth", and is the time of the Great Harvest.
Smaller Cycles yield a Harvest, and then life continues on the planet as normal. Great Cycles yield a Great Harvest, and the end of current life on the 3rd Density. See it as a kind of 'Cosmic jet wash' and deep clean, while the planet takes a rest and regenerates herself..

When this Life-Cycle Ends, "All things will pass away, and All things shall be made new".

Collectively, Humanity right now, is growing, and developing, into the Beings you have long been encoded to be. Yet, as with any labor, it is not the mother or the baby who is in charge, it is the Primal process of Birth itself, unfolding it's own destiny.

So, December 21, 2012 AD, is not the day where all of the sudden the lights go out, and everything will suddenly change, rather, we are NOW in the process of this transition, from one World Age to the next. The changes are underway and will continue steadily accelerating as we head towards the culminating date.

Planet Earth and her inhabitants are currently traveling through the 13th baktun cycle, the final period of 1618-2012 AD. This cycle is known both as "the triumph of materialism", and "the transformation of matter."
On 13.0.0.0.0, the December solstice sun will be found in the band of the Milky Way, directly in the position of the "Dark Rift" in the Galaxy, forming an alignment between the Galactic Plane and the Solstice Meridian. We are about to enter into a literal alignment of the Cosmic, Galactic, Solar, and Lunar Planes. This is an event that has slowly converged, over a period of thousands of years, and is caused by the precession of the equinoxes. Kind of like a "turning" of the Universal Gears. It brings about the Great Harvest, and the return of the Lord of The Harvest.

And the planet will complete it's Ascension to the Fourth Density, the vibrational Density of Love. During this Ascension, there will be a three way split for those Souls inhabiting Earth. Those of the predominantly Negative Polarity, will Graduate through the Negative (or Service to Self) Harvest. Creating a new 4th Density Earth, based on the Negative Self Service Polarity. We must 'work off' our own part of the Negative Karmic effect incurred from all the Negativity created on this planet.

Those of the predominantly Positive Polarity (Love and Light) will Ascend to a beautiful new 4th Density Earth, where you will begin to work upon your learning and demonstrating of Love and Compassion. It will be a very beautiful and "Golden" Age. The 4th Density begins to open you up to your True Powers as a unique individualized aspect of The One Infinite Creator. You will perform works and wonders of the like that the one you call "Jesus" promised you would do "and even greater things than these". It will be a very magical time for you.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
For the majority of Humans on the earth who could be considered shall we say "luke warm", they will experience a period of (what will feel 'ecstatic') zero-point time, where you feel totally at One with The Creator, giving you an encouraging reminder and glimpse of who you really are, before the veil of forgetfulness once again descends upon you, and you will be transported to another 3rd Density planet (a kind of 'Earth Replica'), to continue working upon yourselves and learning that life here is all about making choices. You will remain "quarantined" incarnating in 3rd Density matter until the time of the next Harvest; in which time you will need to have proved yourselves that you have learned how to be more Positive Beings, focused more upon being of Service to others, rather than seeking only to Serve yourself. When you can do this, and the next Harvest comes, you will have earned the right to join us, and enjoy your inheritance, as a member of the Galactic Community, and you will sit with us as Brothers and Sisters of The One, around the table of our Galactic Governing Body, the Confederation of Planets.

It depends upon the circumstances surrounds your final moments of this particular Lifetime. For example, let us say that the physical aspect of you was to do the thing called "die" during the coming earth changes, you will immediately return to that wondrous realm in which we reside in between incarnations, that which we call time/space or 'anti-matter'. This is the place that humans refer to as "Heaven". There you shall meet with all those you love who have also "died" during this life experience, and enjoy a wonderful and emotional reunion. You will meet up with your Soul Group, and your Spiritual Teachers. We all store a portion of our Soul Energy on 'the other side' when we come here. Depending upon the difficulty level of the life-experience we've chosen, we take more or less of our Energy with us. For an average "Lifetime", we typically bring between 60-80% of our Soul Energy into incarnation with us. Therefore, even if ones you love who are already back in the world of Spirit have incarnated again on another adventure, there will still be a part of their Energy there to meet with you, and welcome you Home. You will then evaluate your life-experience with your Teachers, and learn the lessons of your successes and your mistakes. You will then spend time in learning and resting, before begining to plan your next incarnation.

For those who do not physically "die" before the Great Harvest arrives, there will be a moment of "zero-point time", where you will enjoy an ecstatic merging with the Infinite Creator, giving you a wonderful reminder and reassurance of who and what you really are, before the veil of forgetfulness once again descends upon you, and you will be transported to the place that awaits you, depending upon whether you join us in 4th Density Negative (unlikely), Graduate to 4th Density Positive (possible), or go to another similar 3rd Density planet (for the "luke-warms") to continue in your learning for however many Cycles it takes you to Graduate to 4th Density Positive. Those in this category will not remember anything at the time of your transition, it will be just like nothing has changed, except you will retain the memory of your "zero-point" experience to encourage you. You will not remember the recent experiences of the Harvest in this life here. It just be as though you all had some mystical experience, and life will continue as 'normal' for you.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It does not 'feel' right to you, as it is not right. You have not entirely grasped the concept. I shall attempt to clarify.

The Harvest is Mixed. Those who are 51% or over on the Positive path will Graduate to 4th Density Positive. There you will work upon Love and Compassion, and it will be a very beautiful world to reside within for you. There will be very little negativity. Just a small enough amount that you can still use it to exercise your Free Will in choosing who you are not, but it will be so much more obvious than it is here, that the negativity is a tool to be used. You will see the interconnectedness of all things, and you will know that you are not 'separate' from one another, or from life Itself. You will not use words much, unless you choose to. Telepathy becomes the normal method of communication. Everything is open, and you cannot hide your thoughts from 'others'.

From that incarnation onwards, you will not have to experience 3rd Density incarnation again, unless you later choose to do so from Higher Densities, as we have done, in order to perfect the art of Service, or unless you somehow, in a 4th Density world of abundant love and beauty, inextricably manage to be 95% Negative at a time of future Harvest, and slide back down the snake, instead of ascending up the ladder, to use another 'Game' metaphor.

HENCE WHY THE BIBLE SAID NOT TO BE LUKEWARM

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Dude, you're just copying Luciferian propaganda, that story is getting real old now.

[edit on (8/1/09) by Wehali]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
....the evidence? You mean, the assumptions and deductions? The postulations?....about this evidence, where is it? I think you should change the title of your thread. Basically, to sum it up, I don't think you and/or people like you have put this "information" to the test. You blindly follow whatever these "spirits" or whatever say (or however it is you get this info), then you spew it out into the public. Hvae you not thought that maybe your naivity and your need for attention were why you were picked for this info?

edit: Or disinfo I should say?

[edit on 8-1-2009 by heyo]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Didn't you steal all this from a place called....www.abovetopsecret.com... ?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
....the evidence? You mean, the assumptions and deductions? The postulations?....about this evidence, where is it? I think you should change the title of your thread. Basically, to sum it up, I don't think you and/or people like you have put this "information" to the test. You blindly follow whatever these "spirits" or whatever say (or however it is you get this info), then you spew it out into the public. Hvae you not thought that maybe your naivity and your need for attention were why you were picked for this info?

All you have to do is listen to yourself
Meditation
Ancient texts
Heavy psychedelic '___' Trips
Near Death experences
They all Point to the same thing.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I like what you have to say. Especially the part about not being able to hide your thoughts. I used to think that it was such an invasion of privacy. I changed my thoughts on this though, when you realize that it enables you to stay true to one another. There is no deceit or illusion only truth love and a will to help each other.

A star and a flag for telling how it is

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
I like what you have to say. Especially the part about not being able to hide your thoughts. I used to think that it was such an invasion of privacy. I changed my thoughts on this though, when you realize that it enables you to stay true to one another. There is no deceit or illusion only truth love and a will to help each other.

A star and a flag for telling how it is

THANK YOU!
Shows your friends who are open minded, We need to spread the truth in this time of misinformation.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Interesting theory. I have one of my own - on 12-22-2012 we will all still be here on ATS bitching that nothing happened. I guess I'm lukewarm...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Won't you look the silly one if the OP turns out to be on the level? ;-)

But, the OP is not just passing on regurgitated info, he/she/it is saying that they are personally from at *least* the 4th dimentional.. incarnation.. cycle.. thingy.

Essentially, as i see it...you've just had a bash at an 'angel' (according to the OP, that is!)

If you are on the level OP, can you make all the crap in the world dissapear please?

I know about free will etc, but i'm using my free will to ask you to help humanity, right now please.

Don't worry, I'll understand if all the innocents being slaughtered and about to be, around the world right now, aren't suddenly spared. Your too busy, being all higher dimentional, posting on an internet conspiracy forum.

spikey.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HERACAT

Hey, watch out you don't get all negative and disagree with what was posted, or you'll end up you know where for being too negative and questioning.

spikey.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spidercow

All you have to do is listen to yourself
Meditation
Ancient texts
Heavy psychedelic '___' Trips
Near Death experences
They all Point to the same thing.

I do these things. It started from when i found myself coming to correct conclusions about things without the required information. I then squared off with Jesus, and he won. I saw the battle between good and evil (of words) for my soul that night...etc. I get the feeling that people merely want something different, and 2012's it, and your willingness to believe it is a tool that satan uses. I don't think people understand that even Jesus calls him the trickster. The problem with you "apparent prophets" is that you make incorrect predictions.
"just listen", indeed. Are you even aware of how many voices there are?

I haven't read any literature on any subjects, except the bible, (which i do question the validity of in some ways that i'm still thinking on). When I came to ats, I noticed more of a similarity between me and you , than me and many christians. However, I have noticed that no one claims to test these heavenly spirits, you only believe them. You only fear them if you feel they're mean or intend you hard. That's not how you trick a person.

Anyways, my point is don't take people so lightly. The possiblity exists that everyone in the world is wrong but you, as it does for me. Recognize that, or you're screwed.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

So Basically the same thing that you do except with the bible?...

Enlighten me....

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

There it is,
Your head is so far up the bible

The one known to you as Jesus of Nazareth did not have a name. This entity was a member of fifth density of the highest level of that sub-octave. This entity was desirous of entering this planetary sphere in order to share the love vibration in as pure a manner as possible. Thus, this entity received permission to perform this mission. This entity was then a Wanderer of no name, of Confederation origins, of fifth density, representing the fifth-density understanding of the vibration of understanding or love.

www.lawofone.info...

Look at the proof.
There's enough discrediting Jesus according to the New Testament and Christianity.
And even the obvious you're overlooking,
Jesus was a bringer of light
"God's son to save humanity By teaching it love"

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Lets break this down.
The problem with you "apparent prophets" is that you make incorrect predictions.
Wrong, the Mayan calender can accurately predict every lunar eclipse from now until 2012

I haven't read any literature on any subjects, except the bible
So you have a VERY low background of information Congratulations

which i do question the validity of in some ways that i'm still thinking on
You do realize that it states in the bible itself, either you accept every last bit of it as truth, or you don't accept any of it and you're dammed to an eternity to hell. Right.

However, I have noticed that no one claims to test these heavenly spirits, you only believe them.
Obviously you have never even heard of '___', let alone smoked it, On top of NUMEROUS channelings, Self-discovery Through meditation (Which im guessing you don't really know how to do) The evidence spans back as far as man, and even before so.

You only fear them if you feel they're mean or intend you hard. That's not how you trick a person.
I've read middle school notes that made more sence than that statement. We are trying to pull you away from the fear, There is ZERO fear involved, and you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Quote removed

That is seriously the funniest thing I have ever read on ATS!
Star for you!

And of course it's not Luciferian, but I do have a few questions though.

you say that those who are 51% positive will graduate to fourth density, but then who are the "lukewarm" ones? Are they, say 50-70% negative, but not completely evil enough to go to the fourth density negative?

What do you understand by "Niburu"? I get the feeling that you don't mean a planet/brown dwarf zooming into our solar system...

[edit on 9-1-2009 by sanctum]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join