It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn moon covered with seas of oil!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
[edit on 043131p://pm3116 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Quote from Osiris1953

OP, did you even read the article you posted? There is absolutely no mention of seas of oil. There are hydrocarbons, yes, but no mention of oil. The earth has much in the way of natural gas that remains untapped that is much cleaner than oil. So really it is of very little use to us. Interesting find yes, but again I ask did you even read the article? Or did you decide to mislead the members of ATS on purpose?

Yeah but he cracked a Uranus joke!!

Those never get old.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfChaos

This much is true I suppose. It was a bit amusing. However, I don't like being deceived when I'm opening a thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is just another step in 'disclosure' first comes the planet that is rich in a finite natural resource within our grasp. Then comes the 'disclosure' of the violent oppressors that they've known about since the 60's that we must spread liberty to in exchange for their resources. kekeke....

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Would A Spark or something ignite it?

No Smoking? - this is not a one liner.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
In ten years my VW will run on unledded 100 octane petrol from Saturn!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
The article says the moon's surface is covered with methane and ethane. This is different than oil.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Sahabi]

True, It has a Methane based Atmosphere. Thats right ..an Atmosphere. The possibility of Methan based life there is very possible. It has its own weather also, ie. clouds, rain, oceans. Dunno about lightning though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join