It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic Wife Syndrome - BTS MIX 39

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This week on the 39th edition of the BTS MIX Show, Spencer and Doc ring in the New Year with some of the hottest topics on BTS like doing something silly that "makes it burn" or going broke and losing a spoiled partner. Tune in to all of these topics, discussion and, of course, the BTS MIX screen test!

Why am I supposed to get married, but every guy who’s married tells me NEVER GET MARRIED!
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Relationships » I think I may have met a cool Irish girl on myspace

Health & Wellness » I did a silly thing and now it Burns!!

Breaking General News » John Travolta's son dies at age 16

Computer Help » Pre-BIOS failure

General Chit Chat » When the money goes, so does the toxic wife

General Chit Chat » HAPPY 1ST VIKINGANT

General Chit Chat » Mirror Mirror on the wall, how old are you?

BTS MIX Number 39, with Spencer Tracy and Doc Hancock, from AboveTopSecret.com.
Show length is 28:47.
Direct link to show MP3 file: atsmix_3185.mp3 (10 mb)
Subscribe to BTS MIX in your favorite MP3 utility/player: BTS MIX RSS feed
Subscribe to BTS MIX in iTunes for your iPod: BTS MIX iTunes feed

BTS MIX is the alternative entertainment program from AboveTopSecret.com, all content is copyright (2009) by AboveTopSecret.com and The Above Network, LLC, all rights reserved. No content of the program may be rebroadcast in part or in whole from any web domain other than ATSMIX.com or ABOVETOPSECRET.com without prior written permission of The Above Network, LLC.

[edit on 1/8/2009 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, I tried. I listened for about 5 minutes, (or maybe it was less and just felt that long) and never got to hear anything about any of the listed topics. Am I doing something wrong? Or is the chatter the price one has to pay to get to the promised topics?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Great to have you back!
Happy 2009 and i look forward to the shows of this year,

Well, I tried. I listened for about 5 minutes, (or maybe it was less and just felt that long) and never got to hear anything about any of the listed topics. Am I doing something wrong? Or is the chatter the price one has to pay to get to the promised topics?

Well to be honest if you listened to the show you get to know Doc and Spencer and its nice to hear about there new year and about upcoming things on the show, The first 5 Min's is basically there hi and intro before the show starts, Then they get on to the topics,

Maybe you should just give it a chance,

Anyhows! Great show guys!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
YEA! I was missing my BTS Mix!

Keep em comming guys, thank you for all the great work.

I hope you have a happy nude beer!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Answer to BTS mix show 39 screen test------------------------

Hello, I hope this is the proper way to answer the bts mix screen test question. This is my first time posting at all on the web page, but I enjoy listening to the BTS mix as well as the ATS mix shows .Anyhow I was thinking the answer to the BTS Mix Screen test for show 39 is.......David Duchovny. Hope all is well and everyone is enjoying the new year. Have a great day!-MaTeO

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It's great to have you as a listener! Welcome aboard MaTeO! You also did just fine, this is where you post the answer.

Originally posted by MaTeO
Answer to BTS mix show 39 screen test------------------------

Hello, I hope this is the proper way to answer the bts mix screen test question. David Duchovny.-MaTeO

David Duchovny is a good guess but incorrect. Think about it and guess again.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
BTS Mix show 39 screen test---Is it Daniel Craig?

Thanks guys, for making me feel welcome. I have been a bit shy with posting, but this last hour I've read alot of intresting things and I feel like I was missing out for no reason =P. I mean shoot, we are all really lucky to have this site to share stuff with each other and have a good time. Anyone that's part of the behind the scenes stuff....thank you.Anyone who isn't behind the scenes, but posts and stuff....thank you too =P. Hope everyones havin a good day, Im on my 5th cup of coffee so I sure am.ha ha -MaTeO-

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Great to have you here with us MaTeO and dont be a stranger
if you need any help getting around ATS/BTs please feel you can ask me any questions that you need to help you find your aTS feet!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hey guys and welcome back. Great show as always.

Rush

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaTeO
BTS Mix show 39 screen test---Is it Daniel Craig?
-MaTeO-

Nope, not Daniel Craig.

Most recently he came to an unfortunate end when he came out of the closet.

Thanks Rush, it's good to be back!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'll give it a try, but my answer seems tooo obvious, and you are both way too cryptic for the obvious. You would make good stalkers. And did you know BTS now has two stalkers?

Brad Pitt: only because of the Oceans reference and Thelma and Louise???, Jennifer Anniston????........just a guess.

Rush

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Ok, I have another guess for the BTS mix screen question now =)....Is it Sean Penn by chance? =) Your last comment made me think that it's possibly him. Did I get? -MaTeO-

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
I'll give it a try, but my answer seems tooo obvious, and you are both way too cryptic for the obvious. You would make good stalkers. And did you know BTS now has two stalkers?

Brad Pitt: only because of the Oceans reference and Thelma and Louise???, Jennifer Anniston????........just a guess.

Rush

CORRECT-A_MUNDO!
Brad Pitt is the answer! My reference was to "Burn After Reading"-great movie! We have stalkers? The good stalkers or the 300 lb bearded type?

Asla, would you please award Rush 4018 pt?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Spencer Tracy

Oh, we are definitely the 'good stalkers'. lol

Thanks for the pts. Asala......ATS please, I wanna get to 100k eventually!!!

Rush

[edit on 11-1-2009 by hsur2112]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
well done! Points awaded!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Cool =), good job Rush!!!!Way to go =). -MaTeO-

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Great show guys, good to have you back. I didn't know what to do with myself without the show...

Congrats Rush, good guess, I wouldn't have got it.

Happy 2009 and here's to many more years of the BTS Mix and the continued entrapment and recording of Spencer and Doc.

Roswell.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hey all, just wanted to say hi! I have been trying to explore more of ATS/ BTS lately and stumbled across this podcast - loving it and looking forward to more!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

Awesome! It's great to have you on board. Glad you like the show and remember, we also have some other great podcasts: the ATS Mix with Dave & Johnny and the Above Politics show with Martin and Homer.. Unfortunately, none of the other hosts are as good looking as Doc and I, but I've heard Johnny has a beautiful singing voice!

top topics

join