It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11: The Ignorance Conspiracy (Con)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
9-11 indeed revealed great ignorance because the actual knowledge and wisdom was way below top secret's upper "Confess Ignorance".

The negative rather shown the actual building conspiracy plan is below ground where those negative wish running electric currents through running water so that victims will not know what hit (fried) them by surprize. The con was 9-11 which acted as a tent.

But such conspiracy plan A+ end.

Look about... Read the "abnormal people doing" signs aside, which tell the "Death Row" electricution-style goal. Electronic contraptions is the negative's secret thing. Who are the negative? Legion. They blend in in every sector through normal births like us, and have been planning a conquering which involves execution through finally coming out the closet. But their dominion shall be rather accepting a gank, yank, and pull at full dire-wire height.

A quote which move point:

"When your knowledge end wisdom behind your ignorance sitter a-cross from Bush, I+ -I plural when -all your Acceptor end Upper."--Makaveli

And who then is negative Legion's Acceptor?

Sitter which is sitting in negative's full knowledge point which end wisdom behind (or above) ignorance. Plus, think of a negative any which lower their normal wise ingorance routine for such a Knower... Indeed be so the case when their Knower is actually them (Legion) how such an invert is. Does not a demon just play unjust as if a not the same?

Insight:

And what is such a conspiring, electricution Acceptor accepting when God recently turned presently upon in due age after their Four, Live, General Be-Warnings? Punishments for such becomer indeed current. Get it? Current!

But catch 'em in the act rad! Such abnormal radiating far from what should be your cold water source by knob rather than your hot water source by knob when it is after redirecting (or shutting off) a current.

Any questions on such a shocking demon in the detail below upper 9-11 ignorance?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
"Elect-blacker: Electronic-bury: Electronic-sweeter: Electric-juice."

+ current issue: Great power end glory, great glory end power.

To who dwell on the 9-11 bottom truth rather than 9-11 top con:

Can you imagine the negative waiting for so-n-so to hop in the shower which through the negative remotely (in this age of electronics) turn on a current?

Or then rather can you imagine why or how the negative, way under the 9-11 ingnorance con, get stopped in their God-damn be-tracks of blasphemy?

Such an ominating abominating outside reach of desolating upperly. The new WW3 freeze enemies since the weapon against any foe, is? Greater.

Brighter Insight:

-You Ignorance have no longer sender your angel (Knower) double testify undouble -you electronic-side-side-er in electric-church. -You are (be) elect(ronic)-rooter end "electric-off-er springer" outside reach of "Namer End Electric-Bright End Morning Star".

Namer -I plural just electronic-little gang-star.

Electronic device which send, do pop out on a side-side noter, having to do with the phrase "the Blacker the Berry, the sweeter the juice", and having to do with what metaphor for such a human on news morningly daily? "Morning star".

Further insight:

End electric beast (very elect), end electronic false prophet (very Bush name which has no physical person which been no longer current after sunder when you see the editing or side effects displaying in the news media)! Indeed both (and these behind those) get knocked since it is just a lone demon playing unjust. Understand both the beast and the false prophet get cast alive into punishments along with both these (side-side-sider type) behind them. Indeed these are a hand in the news media and in your other sectors.

Makaveli said slow: up the wrap game. So indeed below is the actual, true evidence.

Plus, remember the general question in choosing between which you think is better: "Non-existing or existing only in enduring pain for eternity?" Acceptor (Legion) indeed chosen existing in enduring pain for without end. Many senses or trials (both obvious and snares) paint a perfect picture how you negatively, in a cowardly way, can backwardly make such acception which is = to making a sane decision. Your knowledge delay your punisher (YOU such becomer against our cowardly foe YOU). Be-warnings been made it clear how your negative lust for doing sinisterly unjust still you chose over what you should fear surely. Your knowlegde for ending your alone wisdom gain, implies you are for darkness. But in that darkness you punish you because darkness can go against own temporary foolishness allowance. Coward believed since faith can turn be-true after warnings, then faith can turn unbe-true evenly aswell, so one can 'go out' such a sinister coward in an event darkness they are for (in a cowardly way) do arrive against them. A+ will in no wise let you mask your first love after when you enact what says you are for such which you can't act under if truely in no wise for darkness. You cant put in a screw without beginning with a screw. Sure you will no longer love darkness when it is too late--as if then hate instead of love can zap you out your fix--but that in no wise mean you are without loving what you hate. For such a thing is or rather can 'very indeed' be. It is love for hate and it is loving hate. No wonder why the big focus was on love in the world as if love is a magical thing which can change any thing. Trust in no wise riches in emotion department. Basically your love cast you hate (or your hate) since hate is stronger than love WHEN YOU LOVE HATE. Picture love and then picture love hate... Which is looking stronger in the latter? hate. You can in no wise love hate and then magically love or magicially love love. Love hate can mean hate love. So a love hate type fail in overmasking they are a hate love type. Hate your love hate, Legion?

Undertsand, cowardly, it is a dark act even in advanced thinking or advanced meaning For simply switching loving hate after loving hate in the 'if and when darkness arise great account against you' event.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Mabus]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Mabus,

I like fathoming out your threads... but I have a question:
Do you write like this on purpose? I mean, do you use a translator or do you just like being cryptic? We all have our reasons, I'm not getting at you I'd just like to know how to approach your threads.

Also, if I'm getting your point can I ask... does Obama have any occurance here, is he going to be just another Bush?

Anyway, peace and salutations.

new topics

join