It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Hamas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Watch these two videos.

www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...

This shows how evil and desperate Hamas are over controlling the Palestinian people.
No one else has posted these videos because it shows how evil Hamas really is, as we all know 80% of ATS is against Israel.
Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Being against an assault on civilians who are cornered and trapped in what amounts to a concentration camp on their incredibly shrunken land, is not the same thing as being for Hamas. Not only is this different, but I ultimately found myself asking an obvious question. Who is behind Hamas? Because anytime I see oppression, fascism and terrorism I ultimately think of the cartel and their sick twisted plans for the planet, in particular the 3 most evil known ones, the Rothchild's, Rockefellers and the DuPonts.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, the CIA and Eisenhower

...In 1956, Israel conspired with Britain and France to invade Egypt and seize the Suez Canal.

President Eisenhower went on television and demanded a withdrawal by the invaders. (How We Got to This Point)

In 1956, Britain allowed itself to do the work of Israel. (BRITAIN TRIED TO HELP ISRAEL STEAL TERRITORY)

Not long after 1956, the USA got fully into bed with Israel.

Fascist Christians allied with fascist Israelis.

And, Fascist Christians and fascist Israelis allied with fascist Moslems!

...It looks as if Hamas was designed to weaken the Moslem world and aid the fascist agenda.

2. The CIA, and its friends in MI6 and Mossad, developed the idea of using ‘Moslem’ militants to advance their ‘fascist’ agenda.

Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood, which is used by the CIA and MI6 to do their dirty work.

(The use of the Muslim Brotherhood by MI6 and the CIA in Egypt, Syria and Iran)

Hamas has made the Palestinians look like ‘mad Moslems’.

Hamas has divided the Palestinians.

Hamas has given the Israelis an excuse to kill off hundreds more Palestinians.

“Some analysts believe …HAMAS, an offshoot of the Egyptian Islamic Brotherhood was created in 1987… to counter-balance the nationalistic… Fatah.

“The Fatah leadership believes the establishment of Hamas was not without the help of the Egyptian Mokhabarat and the Israeli Mossad.” (Killing Palestinian Civilians; Who is to Blame?)

I think Hamas is a a toy of the cartel, like just about everything!!!!! To create unending trauma and pain, and all the citizens, on both sides of this conflict, and every conflict, need to step out of the power games. They need to watch zeitgeist, and withdraw from the influence of their leaders, not fight their wars, not follow their orders, withdraw and regroup in joint sessions together, amongst themselves on reformatting their societies. We all need to do this, and who better to do the dialogue with, than those who they have made your enemy, who is just as much victims of the cartel as yourself.

This is more than the Gaza conflict by the way, this is for all of us.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hamas was created by the Mossad and idealized by the Irgun before them. It was necessary to obfuscate the Zionist agenda to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians from their land. The creation of Hamas left the Zionist with their long desired scapegoat. Fortunately, peoples of the world are beginning to see the Zionists little puppet show for what it is and are now denouncing it en masse!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't really know who is behind Hamas. I read somewhere that Hamas has about 25,000 fighters and Gaza has 1.5 million people. You would think that 1.5 million people would control Hamas instead of it being the other way around. This is a good example of how a small group can control a huge population.

new topics

top topics

join