It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good collection of TK,PK vids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Wow Caveman, its like you read my mind... i was willing to talk
about when things doesnt move...

(this is a extract from the last version of the guide, see my signature)

The logics of any experiment

This is something for you question and break. The point here is show observations of PK experiments and relate logically to them, with some things intentionally left in abstract form.

To begin, let us define some points. The interrogation symbol “?” marks something abstract. Its there but it is a belief system on its own terms. It is defined by the observer, not the presenter of formula. It’s not a mathematical symbol either; it just functions like a modifying vacuum that encapsulates different entities.

This first part of the proposal goes along this line.

SUCCESS = INSIDE ? OUTSIDE.

This is the logical thinking that what goes inside influence the outside. Mind over matter, simple as that. Let’s define the first part:

INSIDE = ( A ? B ? C ? YOU).

A = What is the experiment;
B = What action is needed in the experiment.
C = Your experience over this experiment.
YOU = What happens inside you.

Lets propose what macro happens inside you into four main parameters:

YOU = ( BELIEF ? DOUBT) ? (LOGICS ? FEAR).

If you could not understand this premise, the textual explanation of this metaphysical equation goes like this: The agent of transformation (YOU) is the duality of two groups defined by belief and doubt (left), fear and logics (right).

So, by this definition, the prerogatives to achieve success involve knowing what it is to do (the experiment, the action over the experiment) and know your Self. There is a purpose and a goal (of any given experiment) and there’s you and all that goes on your mind: belief, doubt, fear, logics.

Moving on, let’s check the latter part of the equation:

OUTSIDE = Proximity ? Visual ? Interferences ? Physics.

The outside can be tricky as well, because of the “science” factor of trying to explain things from a mechanic view that leaves out PK and put effort on the interferences that can be influencing the whole thing. This is complete logics, and are secondary parameters to the inside, or YOU.

Lastly, there is some basic math involved.

SUCCESS = 10 We completely achieved the purpose of said experiment.
SUCCESS = 5 We see results that indicates some achievement.
SUCCESS = 1 We see micro naked eye changes to initial status of experiment.

Ok, but le me add this: there’s a binary outside observance that just states: it affects (1) and don’t affect (0). But we know that between ZERO and ONE there are infinitesimal changes that the naked eye can’t see.

One person could almost reach the point of (1) and don’t know how far of ‘the edge’ is at. There is a jump here or a ‘leap of faith’ if you like the term. Along within the line (0,0000 and 0,9999) there is no output visual credibility that you can stomp your feet in the ground and say “Its working!”

SUCCESS = 01,00 We see micro naked eye changes to initial status of experiment.
SUCCESS = 00,99 Nothing happens.
SUCCESS = 00,02 Nothing happens.
SUCCESS = 00,01 Nothing happens.

Before the minimum success of any experiment, there is this place of not happening, which is evidently is shown by a PAUSE, or “activation time” of said experiment.

PAUSE = The eminency of the first micro and naked eye results.

To finish the proposed equation:

SUCCESS = PAUSE ? ( INSIDE ? OUTSIDE).

This is the system for you to brake. If you feeling you are not advancing PK, you are at the pause and the calibration of YOU parameters that changes inside and outside. The key here is to explore changes and search for the truth, until your jump is complete.

This is what the "pause" or "it doesnt move" meant to me.

[]´s
RP

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueff0

Perhaps I didn't explain that the best I could have.

It only took me 2 practises to move the paper wheel on pen. If it takes you a year or a month for that matter I would re-evaluate my thought process if I were you!

I was just saying that I got into TK last year but I probably tried it only..20 times throughout the year, perhaps I thought it was futile or that i didn't have the patience.

To be fair, I'd say I've only been doing TK since august, so thats about 6 months of consistent efforts. Since august I've been trying to do it daily.

I'll say to question your motives, anyone who is interested in it. More then anything if you do this, you might be more motivated.

Don't do it for power lust, I think you'd be missing a few key components, from experience. But i'm sure with enough will power, anything is possible. Like how martial artists supposedly focus like anger into the bricks they are going to smash. I'd rather ask the bricks to kindly separate.

Since re-starting in august, I've been able to move the stiff cardboard wheel and now I can do that casually what seemed like a great feat before, I've been able to drag a paper receipt on its edge towards me, make pendulums spin without touching them to a minor degree, and move a psi wheel under a container.

I would say there are multiple factors here. If you're going to focus on just telekinesis and no meditation, I don't know what kind of learning curve you're going to have. I meditate quite regularly so I think it attributes to my enhanced TK awareness now. As well I've done some reading which has given me some idea of how to approach things and the hypnosis has been great.

I would say if you don't feel self-hypnosis or subliminal messaging (even if you know what the message is), is for you, then don't do it for now. Some information can be more problematic then constructive if you're not ready for it.

I'll say this in my personal experience, I attribute my success to letting go, letting go of fears and doubts and the countless experiences that have filled me with a deep sense of being and energy abundance and nature.

Like you said its all in the mind.

I hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I made another vid, I might just start my own thread soon and just condense and clean up what we've been talking about. People only really read the OP anyway I think. So I'll make something flashy.

Anyways here's the video. This was recorded during my TK session yesterday, which I just described in detail as well.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Oh boy, what a intense experience!

Cave, you nailed again... just insane mind work. I wish I could post
some more videos to inspire people.. but when I press record, i feel
doubt coming...immediately, like a curse.

Great, great. Make my day.

[]´s
RP

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Turn the computer monitor off. Its funny I feel the same..

but also get used to talking infront of a camera, even if no'ones watching. Its funny how you'll still feel nervous.. its easy to overcome.

When it comes to the TK, turn the monitor off and forget anythings recording, just be calm in the realm of manifestation.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The weirds thing happen on recording the first time: the wheel start to
spin just by me looking and at THE WRONG DIRECTION.. non stop.
perhaps your vid triggered that? heheh

I thought posting, but looked so damn outrageous i had to pass.

So, heres what i got 10 mins later:
(30% of what i normally do in off camera)

br.youtube.com...

(I look like a meth addict with the mask and the plugs...
)

[]´s
RP

[edit on 29-1-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I look away and forget the wheel if I can then look back, its usually accompanied by a spike.

Try giving it an instruction, acknowledge it, then express gratitude, then just gaze and watch, like imagine rather then try and make it happen, just like lose yourself in it.

Give it permission, or the "go ahead."

I think when we focus on things it holds them in place so to speak, so try looking away. Looking away from psi wheels, I've noted to move them several occasions.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I saw your vid, let me ask you, do you feel a dominant sensitivity to the energy in your left hand or your right hand?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I saw your vid, let me ask you, do you feel a dominant sensitivity to the energy in your left hand or your right hand?

You know, I just spun the wheel trying to decide... I guess my belief
system never went this way... lately i kind of feel the lower chakras
spinining, giving me connection to my auric field, letting my etheric
body be present and manifestate... to answer your question, not the
hands but the entire upper torso, sometimes even my teeth has
brought my attention..

What do you think about my 'booting' up routine? Making a fist in the
end had brought me some results, as I gather enough attention to the
'experiment'.

I will try spin 2 wheels at the same time and record it.
It will be interesting.

I failed trying to not use the hands, im at 2/10 of success, just micro
movements that say, 'Hey, we can do this' but nothing more.

Last night, youtube was not linking correctly..

[]´s
RP

[edit on 30-1-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I look away and forget the wheel if I can then look back, its usually accompanied by a spike.

Try giving it an instruction, acknowledge it, then express gratitude, then just gaze and watch, like imagine rather then try and make it happen, just like lose yourself in it.

Give it permission, or the "go ahead."

I think when we focus on things it holds them in place so to speak, so try looking away. Looking away from psi wheels, I've noted to move them several occasions.

yes.. I vocalize internally as well, like a mind pet. Feels more, you
know, better and its like your subc (or mental body) its a part of you
that the training is all about...

I usually say like "Im letting this happen. You can spin to the right now. Common." but when keeps spininng i tend to focus on breath and feel.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I just have my mid-day reading, and boy what an interesting life
this PK woman Eusapia Palladino had! She even met the Curies!

en.wikipedia.org...

(Takes 15 mins... very good read)

[]´s
RP

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
The weirds thing happen on recording the first time: the wheel start to
spin just by me looking and at THE WRONG DIRECTION. non stop.

I know how that goes. It's your subcon. either not understanding what you want it to do, or knowing what you want it to do and doing whatever the heck it wants anyway, lol.

When I practice I tend to use my hands, because that helps me focus better, and things just seem to work better when I project the energy from my hands as opposed to just producing it right against the object.

I also find that a good gathering before hand always helps. It's not really meditation, its just gathering energy/waking up your own. Letting it move around inside you and shift over and between your fingers. I find that once you get it moving around you can concentrate it much better.

Well, its good to see a good thread about this for once. I think I'll be hanging around.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Voidmaster

Great to see you here, Void.
You are very welcome here.

Have you checked or know this guy, here?

Seems like a veteran. I read somewhere you can bend paper.. is
that correct?

[]´s
RP

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
That guy seems to be using some magic tricks, actually. The match stick has a needle in it, the spoon has been previously weakened and is being bent by his thumb, etc., etc.

The flipping book of paper has me stumped as to what that could be, though.

Of course, I'm not saying that he's definately faking it, I'm just saying that some of those could easily be magic tricks.

And yes, that is correct. I can bend it, pull it, push it, heck, on a good day and with the right book I used to be able to flip a page or two. It'd take me maybe 1 and a half minute to do it, but it could be done.

The way he went at the pages in the book isn't like how I do it though. I can put my hand under it and the edges of the page will start to bend upwards, away from my hand, and eventually I build up enough steam to push the page away from my hand, suspending it in the air for a bit before it gets pushed the rest of the way.

His pages don't bend at all. Either he's much more stable with his TK or its some sort of trick.
Either way its quite impressive.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Voidmaster

Damn.... this is great!!!

I dont know if it is the resolution, but i couldnt see what
your talking about. It seems VERY legit... im not a skeptic..

I did this just now... its geting better!

I using two psiwheels now... the shakes already in place.

(this will be a great weekend!)

[]´s
RP

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Thats pretty good. I like how your using the conductivity of metal as a medium for the flow of energy.

Metal is interesting to work with, I have yet to figure out its nature. If you're not careful it can drain you. If you wear metal jewelry you might feel pains, almost like pain in your bones, and thats where the core pathway of chi flows, through the bones.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Thats pretty good. I like how your using the conductivity of metal as a medium for the flow of energy.

Metal is interesting to work with, I have yet to figure out its nature. If you're not careful it can drain you. If you wear metal jewelry you might feel pains, almost like pain in your bones, and thats where the core pathway of chi flows, through the bones.

No pains (at this time).... but i notice one thing watching myself: look
at my head and breath... i kinda mirror the motion (head) and some
fatigue.. this is damn wrong. i will correct this as soon as possible.

Cave, can u replicate this experiment? Im anxious to see someone
doing this, sharing the feelings and focus...

[]´s
RP

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I'm sure I can rig something up on monday or something.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
OK, i was trying to keep this thread with mostly ATS members
videos, but this guy, this crazy guy here, is some exception.

This is so outrageous... and funny, and damn provoking!
His claims PK along magick... even his sons (3, and 8 i guess)
are doing the thing... god..

on the other hand.... doing 'magic' could be 'making a living'
and i understand that... survival is tough... proposing 'magic
trick' is far more acceptable than 'paranormal'...

But

some other video he levitates, using a black cap... this is
of course trickery, like the others do.... thumb down

Just a nods up.... Street PK? Fun!

[]´s
RP

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Now one word you'll never hear me say is "skeptical". I've seen this guy before and I'm not sure what to make of him. I believe its possible to do what he does, I just don't know if HE is for real. He's a bit full of himself I think, a showman like a magician. The vid (i dont know if its this one), where he makes the hat levitate, the street behind him looks like a greenscreen, its all pixelated and strange looking.

Where he shows his 3 year old son moving a card (again, might be another video).. it looks like the card is being dragged, the angle and movement of it

I actually think children would be better at this but I dont know what to make of this guy, not to mention he never answered my email despite the fact he advertises at least 3 different addresses, probably hoping to get a magic show gig.

I just don't know about him is what i'm saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join