learn more

Good collection of TK,PK vids

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Ok this internet cafe allowed me to go to youtube so I´ve seen it now.

I did something similar to this before, I do it hands free now on random objects. I have this basic white dust mask hanging in my room, I´d put my hand near it and make it move. Theres also this long cord from some speaker or something dangling and I´ve been able to move it a little with no contact.

Pendulums are great cuz they are easy and it starts to open you up to the possibility, but at the same time theres always the thought that it could be subtle movements from your hand. I don´t think this is entirely the case though.

I tried spoon bending recently, can´t say i really cared much for it enough to get into it, plus it breaks spoons! I held it and my thumb started to get extremely hot and so did this point on the spoon, very cool.

link   
reply to post by Slate

Thats good to hear, I wouldn´t lie to you, I´ve got no reason to.
Lately I´ve found it unpleasant on my trip to peru of how dishonest people have been to me so far. It´s like I can´t NOT get lied to, rather unfortunate.

Anyways, I try to be as honest as I can, I´m glad we have your trust, as long as you stay open though, I may lie to you one day! (unlikely) but you know.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by CavemanDD]

link   
reply to post by Slate

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The plan for this week is loose the hands BAD habit.

Also, the plan is to pile up psywheels to see if it does change (still
within the needle as axis).

The next parameter on the pendulum exp. will be changing the
metal rod to something lighter. Also, my hands will be touching the
top bar, not the first metal clip.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ok, here are some pics to show what i meant:

1) pilling up psywheels

2) using pendulum with a fabric string

3) where i hold the pendulum

4) the next step: holding the bar handle, not the string handle

Can anyone duplicate this experiment? Very strong pull on the
metal rod.

[]´s
RP

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I just made a more condensed version of my video:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the videos man, some of them looks very legit.

I used to practice psychokinesis a lot a few years ago, heck I even joined a case study on this forum, made by SteveR: www.abovetopsecret.com... and had a lot practice psychokinesis with the psiwheel.

I made a lot of progress, I even posted up a several videos (now deleted), but I was able to get several spins, cause it to change directions. However, I never practice enough to be able to spin it within a container. I was either interest in matters....awareness development, telepathy, remote viewing...etc.

Anyways, I decided just recently practice psychokinesis once more, along with other abilities I developed, as part of my spiritual development. I haven't practice psychokinesis in particularly yet myself, but I will start by the end of this week, and I'll definitely document my progress, and show it to you guys.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Thanks for reply skyblueff0,

I read somewhere that you stop doing PK... is good to hear from
you interest again.

Good things are happening 'backstage'.. There is a new PDF that
Caveman and me are joining forces together.... its 20 pages long
as it is and covers he process of acchieving PK.

If you´re interested, send me an U2U with some mailbox, its too
BETA right now to open public.

@Caveman - Glad you back man! Hope you are rested and ready!
Im seeing the vid right now...

PS: Last night i went ballistic about the pendulum.... got some new
parameters and a completely new setup. Last to say i was impressed
with myself

PS2: Does somebody knows VoidMaster? I found his posts about
PK very interesting... and he says its over the 7th month mark.

[]´s
RP

[edit on 28-1-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Caveman,

that last part was intense! How much time to affect inside the jar?
It was intentional the 'compus' effect with one hand?

Im getting a 'pattern' amongst every psiwheel video I see - and it
does happen to me. This is the thing: you got little movement, pause,
sometimes another little movement in the other direction, pause, and
then the spin wich could last one 'lap' or be at several seconds.. i try
to keep as long as I can, but 4-5 minutes is my max. Doing counter-
clockwise is almost the same, but I feel im going 'against' the flow..
withou hands i only got little movements.. i dont know if its cheating
but i keep my body close....

I stopped calling things hard.... for me now is 'different.'
Im writting a theory about that today. I think it could raise some
eyebrows... i will put on the pdf later.

[]'s
RP

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
RobertPaulism: Thanks man, I would be very interested in the PDF you guys are making. Also, I just made a fascinating discovery, the ex-president of the Parapsychological Association, writer of many books on psychokinesis and esp, and researcher on this field is practically in my backyard......Stephen E. Braude

Well he teaches philosophy at a college about 15 minutes away from my house. And I'm really considering contacting him and create a line of communication.

Haha, I wonder what his reaction would be when he receives an email from me, it will be interesting. But man, if I can get in contact with him, it will open a whole new door of opportunities, maybe suggestion on different methodology and technique, and insights.

CavemanDD: Great video man, I believe the main winning factor of your video was definitely the last bit, where you managed to PK the psiwheel under the wheel, though I don't think it's due to electromagnetic connection, or I believe maybe a small factor. Not to undermine the first two clips though, it's just that I was a really hard critic on myself, and when I did PK in a uncontrolled environment (w/o the container)

I just think when left uncontained, there are too much non-controlled factors that have to be taken into consideration. While I had success, I personally would of been 100% convince have I'd successfully. Even though I tried maybe 3 times, I could never get the psiwheel to move within a container, without my hand being inside of the container. I always wondered if had something to do with distance, but I'm fairly convinced that isn't the case.

I theorize the interaction you make with the object in PK is mostly if not all mental. What I mean is, we (humans) like to use our hands to try and produce PK because it gives us a sense of physical interaction with the object and that more accepting to us, also its very intuitive to use or body to try and move object. So what I'm saying is PK is mainly the work of the mind, our arm/hands and its movement, is merely the extension of our mind and thoughts, but I do believe there is an invisible connection that we make with the object....I just don't know what that is yet...

I'm Curious though man, I'm really interest is the psychological process you were going through when you PK the psiwheel under the bowl, I believe that has always been slowing me down a little, I'm never sure what I'm suppose to experience, think, feel. What was your hand like, I would live you can describe yours in details...

[edit on 28-1-2009 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
RobertPaulism: Thanks man, I would be very interested in the PDF you guys are making. Also, I just made a fascinating discovery, the ex-president of the Parapsychological Association, writer of many books on psychokinesis and esp, and researcher on this field is practically in my backyard......Stephen E. Braude

Ok, here is the last version: files.abovetopsecret.com...

Harsh criticism is GREATELLY apreciated!

The last section changed was on the Advanced section, subsections:

Introduction
The logics of any experiments

Hope we can write this beast down...

[]´s
RP

[edit on 28-1-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
Caveman,

that last part was intense! How much time to affect inside the jar?
It was intentional the 'compus' effect with one hand?

Any kind of dragging I get I'm usually unable to pinpoint the exact time it occurs. I have had this a couple of times but never to this degree, I think because I'm getting really good at it. I move heavier stuff these days but I was focusing on the easy stuff (this wheel) for a little while because if its easy, the results are more noticeable so I was trying new things.

Anyway one day I noticed it wanted to fall off when I placed in on the pen, it was attracted to my right hand.

A year ago I noticed the same thing only weaker when I tried my friend's psi wheel.

It could all be a momentary thought of "Maybe I'll try dragging it".. and then days later the energies are in place to manifest it.

I cannot move things under a container and I mentioned a couple theories to a friend. 1. I can't even sense it with just looking, or feeling with my hand like I can without the container.

And 2. I have a theory that the refining process in making plastic destroys the harmony of its elements, glass might be the same case but slightly better. I think better results would show if you worked on purifying / harmonizing the chosen casing.

And you're right about the pattern thing, its interesting.

-SG

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
I'm Curious though man, I'm really interest is the psychological process you were going through when you PK the psiwheel under the bowl, I believe that has always been slowing me down a little, I'm never sure what I'm suppose to experience, think, feel. What was your hand like, I would live you can describe yours in details...

I kind of explained it in my reply to RobertPaulsim

It just turned on like a switch one day and it was like that for about an hour to which I started talking on the webcam and by the end of it when I went to do it again it was weaker until finally I couldn't move it.

These days all I have to do is look at a psi wheel and it will respond. I dont even need to focus intent. I will make a vid showing that I think.

But when I look at it through the jug, I think whatever process that is happening between my eyes / perception and the wheel, its being disrupted by the jug somehow.

The mind set is key I believe with this sort of thing. For example I've noticed big changes in my mindset and success with the use of subliminal messaging and self hypnosis.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thank you for inviting me to this thread, that is a very interesting collection of videos. It seems that You have activated your crown chakra, the energy that is centered behind the forehead. It is the life force that controls the flow of ethereal energy that binds your other chakra points by visualizing the flowing stream of this constant energy. With further study and meditation, I believe that you may be able to open the gates of your other chakra points.

Interesting read indeed. After many years of meditation and study on this subject I can only harmonize my inner energy, such examples include feeling a warm stream of energy flowing in my body, I feel that i am not advanced enough yet to project this energy but by further study, I may be able to one day. This does not mean that other people cannot, it comes naturaly with others. I think this is because for some reason, they can naturally harmonize their internal life force and are able to control it without knowing so.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by LeTan]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
Thank you for inviting me to this thread, that is a very interesting collection of videos. It seems that You have activated your crown chakra, the energy that is centered behind the forehead. It is the life force that controls the flow of ethereal energy that binds your other chakra points by visualizing the flowing stream of this constant energy. With further study and meditation, I believe that you may be able to open the gates of your other chakra points.

Interesting read indeed. After many years of meditation and study on this subject I can only harmonize my inner energy, such examples include feeling a warm stream of energy flowing in my body, I feel that i am not advanced enough yet to project this energy but by further study, I may be able to one day. This does not mean that other people cannot, it comes naturaly with others. I think this is because for some reason, they can naturally harmonize their internal life force and are able to control it without knowing so.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by LeTan]

Hi!

I forgot to link to you the pdf:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for replying, are you familiar with the psywheel?

[]´s
RP

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes, a little bit. It looks to me as if he is manipulating the flow of qi from one hand to another, while keeping the flow steady in the direction with his crown chakra. Without the steady control of his chakra, it would most likely just shake instead of spin.

This technique is often used in ancient practice of tai chi, most of the time the one who practices it visualizes a body of water, a current, if you will. By using his/her chakra gates, he can visualize this flow of water and make it so that his energy flows in the same way. The purpose of this was to be in sync with his own energy allowing him to read himself in battle.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
CavemanDD: Thanks for the respond man, I'll try to find that response and read it. So basically you were talking on the webcam with some friend or person of interest, then you notice the psiwheel spontaneously move and have at it for an hour? Or was it that you were doing two things at the same time, but during that particular time when you we're talking on the webcam, you successfully did it under the container?

Interesting, so I've guess you practice to a point where PK on the psiwheel (w/o the container) to the point, where it has become natural and intuitive. It's really like learning a skill, it might be difficult at first, but after a while you'll get the hang of it....like walking.

I think the jug is nothing more than a mental barrier, but you've somehow managed to cracked it. I mean we've always been taught that physically this is "impossible" by our society, and it just hard to modify or delete something hard-written in your mind. I have a feeling that your brain is in the process of rewritting itself. I believe if you keep at it in a few weeks, you should definitely do it with easy and naturally as you did without the container.

Anyways good look with your practices.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Today I passed the biggest block in my TK. I started doing Tk around last year, I would practise here and there for a week on a paper psi wheel and not go weeks or months without practising it again. I can't believe how I used to struggle to affect the psi wheel on pen (not needle thats even more ridiculous).. It wasn't until I had a serious meditation on my motives around august that got me motivated to practise TK regularly if not, at least 3 times a week.

I started all over again with the paper and using a webcam to record my results, i kept a journal, sort of as an affirmation and to look at later to see just how much time I put into it, now I'm feeling time and practise have little meaning but the results can be percieved as derived from such.

First paper on pen with 2 hands and barely able to feel the wheel, then up to switching up the hands, postures, etc etc.. now I can sense the objects without proximity, as long as I can see it (perhaps that will change as well).

For about a year I cursed this red cardboard wheel, which when placed on a pen tip, I could stare it for hours without seeing it budge a millimeter.

A few months into my serious TK routine, I had 2 powerful days of meditation, that was the first time I was able to move the red wheel even a little, but more then that, a few rotations as is seen in my video. The only other time I tried to move the wheel and decided to have a powerful meditation of gathering energy, after 45 minutes I felt like jumping off the wall. I put my hand by the wheel and it rapidly spun around.

But since the demonstration in the video I have been unable to do it again, until today. It is within my common ability now, just like the paper. The pin has become a thick pen tip, the paper has become cardboard. I'm going to try bottle caps after some more success with the red wheel.

Tis a good day. I think I owe much to the subliminal work, I really feel and believe I can manifest anything, and so that wall of doubt is gone.

I was also able to spin the paper under the plastic jug again.

Still only using the drag effect however, which I know this time I consciously set out to do.

If I roll the bottle cap, i'll make another video.

EDIT: For a year that red wheel has cursed me with its percieved immobility! I'm free, lol

[edit on 28-1-2009 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
OP, I admittedly have not read everything on here or seen all the videos.

Does any of this stuff have anything to do with religion, will I have to say some sorta prayers or try to contact a being or something? I do not want to do anything to disrupt my own faith.

I feel that this stuff is purely science, that this is not supernatural or "spiritual", but instead have a scientific explanation, not hoaxes or anything, but there is science behind it, science that we do not yet understand or know at the moment, but we may soon, but of course we may never know.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The Randome1
No, I honestly do not feel PK or any other abilities has to do with religion. However if you really want to go far with this, I feel you might have to dive into certain cultural concepts and ideas, which may conflict with you current views.

For example, I dive alot into Hinduism and Buddhism, they act as bridge to certain concepts and ideas that pertain to old eastern culture - which were very openly accepting of these type of abilities. I'm not trying to say these ideas and concepts are a religious things, its cultural (India, China, Japan...etc), but religion is a great medium in my opinion to learn about these cultural ideas

For psychokinesis or telekinesis in particular, you don't really need to do any prayers, chant any mantras, or affirmations (although, I'm sure it could help some), and I know you definitely won't be in contact with any being just doing psychokinesis. Other conditioning or approach that could help you with psychokinesis may involve meditation, eating healthier, sleeping more, exercising, visualization, really whatever helps you.

And yes, there is a science behind it or what came up with so far. However there is a western science and an eastern science that explain these psychokinesis and other abilities. Those eastern concepts and ideas is what I mean by "eastern science," using concepts like Qi(s), its manipulations to produce these abilities. More open-minded "western science" might explain these abilities with quantum physics. But in my opinion both of these study of "science" only gives you a part of the puzzle, and really it's really up for you determine what you want to believe, pick and choose my friend, whatever makes you happy.

Caveman DD
Thanks for the giving me some great insight on your road to achieving psychokinesis. Hmm very interesting, I'm surprised it took a year before you managed to spin the psiwheel. I really respect that dedication and determination. I think it's also great that as you progress on to heavier objected to move (cardboard psiwheel) instead of paper, which lessens any possibility of wind or air currents playing a factor in your successes. By all means man post more video, and definitely keep us all updated on your progress.

I believe mediation will help a GREAT deal with psychokinesis and any other abilities..OOBE, Remote viewing, telepathy. Unfortunately, I can never wrap my mind around what meditation is like, it's kind of one of my biggest setback. I've read alot about it, when through several meditation sessions, but I'm never quite sure if I'm really meditating. I think a major problem spawn from the fact that I hear different things from different people, and I don't know what is..."RIGHT" or "CORRECT." Some meditations, like Zen, requires you to clear your those of and idea, thoughts or concerns. Other form of meditations, requires an active mind, that uses visualization technique. It's really ironic because I believe I know what remote viewing is like, and after that it was much easier to achieve it.

Subliminal and Self-hypnosis aren't my cup of tea, lol, but I'm glad it helped you, I might try subliminal again, since it helps you rewire your mind to a different outset, though I'm not sure if I ever had any success with it back when I played around with it. Do you use a software of subliminal messaging or audio recordings? And how long has it been since you start using subliminal?

[edit on 29-1-2009 by skyblueff0]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join