It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's choice of CIA Director signals renewed effort to disclose CIA X-Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Obama's choice of CIA Director signals renewed effort to disclose CIA X-Files

www.examiner.com

Obama’s choice of CIA Director signals renewed effort to disclose CIA X-Files
January 7, 4:23 PM
by Dr. Michael Salla, Honolulu Exopolitics Examiner

Leon Edward PanettaPresident Elect Obama did more than just play golf and relax at his exclusive Kailua beachfront rental during his end of year Hawaii holiday. He spent time deciding on who would fill one of his key national security positions – Director of the CIA. His choice of an outsider to the intelligence community, Leon Panetta, has been both welcomed and criticized by intelligence experts.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Deleted Superfluous Copy/Paste From The EX Tags.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
During the Clinton administration, Podesta was open about his interest in the X-Files television series. This led to his support for declassification of many national security files, especially those concerning UFOs. On October 22, 2002, Podesta made a statement at the National Press Club concerning the legality of UFO information that has not been released to the public on national security grounds. He said: "I think it's time to open the books on questions that have remained in the dark on the question of government investigations of UFOs.”

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
From the OP link...

Webster Hubble was a personal friend of President Clinton who had appointed him as associate attorney general of the Justice Department. In his autobiography, Hubble wrote: "Clinton had said, 'If I put you over at Justice I want you to find the answers to two questions for me. One, who killed JFK? And two, are there UFOs?'... Clinton was dead serious. I had looked into both, but wasn't satisfied with the answers I was getting." .

Clinton’s interest in finding the truth of UFOs very likely influenced his choice of the last Intelligence Community outsider, who like Panetta, was asked to head the CIA. Former CIA Director James Woolsey was very interested in finding out about any UFO information secretly kept at the CIA. In fact, Woolsey was given an informal ‘briefing’ by Dr Stephen Greer in 1993 who told him what civilian researchers had discovered about UFOs. Woolsey then ordered the CIA to prepare a report on all its information about UFOs. Woolsey was part of a hushed up effort by the Clinton administration to find the truth about UFOs.

We never heard anything... I hope I'm wrong but my gut tells me we won't EVER hear anything...

new topics

join