It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians have always been squatters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
When Moses and Israel exited Egypt, after 430 years there, they wandered in the desert for 40 years. Rahab, the harlot, living in Jericho just over the River Jordan in the promised land, explained to two Israeli spies how all of the land's inhabitants melted with fear when they heard how God had miraculously parted the Red Sea and how the Jews kicked butt against the Amorites.

Their hearts melted because THEY KNEW THEY WERE SQUATTERS IN THE LAND. They had been squatting on the land ever since Jacob (Israel) had gone down to Egypt 430 years earlier. They knew the story of Isaac and Ishmael and how Ishmael had been disinherited and that the land belonged to Jacob through Isaac and Abraham. And now Jacob (Israel) was back to reclaim what was rightfully his. Arabia, parts of Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Egypt, all belonged to whoever was strong enough to fight for it and keep it, but THEY ALL KNEW THE HISTORY of the land and WHO IT BELONGED TO.

The same today. When Israel returned in 1948, the Palestinians were squatters then AND THEY KNOW IT.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So are you saying Palestinians are squatters because of some made up Israeli prophesy? Arabs have been living in Palestine for over a thousand years. Does that mean they have no claim to the land?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thats like saying we are squatters in north america and the indians have the right to the lands.
It was 400 plus yrs they were gone.
By that logic Indians should have never been robbed of their lands either then and America and Canada belong to the natives.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Thats like saying we are squatters in north america and the indians have the right to the lands.
It was 400 plus yrs they were gone.
By that logic Indians should have never been robbed of their lands either then and America and Canada belong to the natives.

No actually its like saying the Native Americans are the squatters and the chosenites are the Yanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Really? Propaganda?
I have been clearing my foe list for the New Year to reflect post election bipatisanship and solidarity with fellow truth seekers but anymouse going on it for this BLATANT propaganda.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Sorry dude but the indians were here b4 the yanks were.I would say it is their land that has been taken by the yanks.
It is the same thing as Isreal from what i read from the op.
The jews leave for 400 yrs and come back with the idea that it is their rightful piece of land.
How is that different from the north american indians??
The Indians got robbed and apparently it is ok to come back 400 yrs later and claim ownership to the land.
It is the indians land from what the op said so you should move out of your house and go be persecuted and give the indians back their land by your argument.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by anymouse

That's not quite accurate. The "arabs" or Palestinians exited Egypt with the Jews, because at that time they were the same group of people. The tribes split, the cultures diverged, different religions were formed. Now they battle for the same land that rightfully belongs to both of them. I don't believe co-existence is ever going to be possible, but both worship the god of Abraham, which is the same friggin god no matter what you call him or what religious dogma is attached.

top topics

join